Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) (1139 Views)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2017
This is the literal translation of "me and you will put our legs in one trouser today". lol

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/see-creative-way-this-mother-strapped.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Young African Mothers
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by TRADELYN: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by LordHiffy(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
Creative or dangerous? If hot water splashes the baby would be injured first

3 Likes

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Edwinmason(m): 11:09am On Feb 01, 2017
this is stupidity....the baby wil be inhaling toxic gas
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by darlenese(f): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Most foolish idea ever!
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by thorpido(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Indomie generation. embarassed
Is that child breathing well?
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordHiffy:
Creative or dangerous? If hot water splashes the baby would be injured first

Does location or position prevents one from danger?

Apart from the womb, any other place is dangerous, be it, back, front, head, or anywhere else.

The problem is that we are too rigid and trained into believing that the old ways are the right ways. Placing a baby at the back is even more dangerous in my own view. First, the mother doesn't have extra eyes at the back of her heads to watch her baby. That alone is the most clueless thing about that practice.

Let's all be open to change; critical, innovative and positive change though!

4 Likes

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by LordHiffy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=53321482]

So because any other place is dangerous, she should place d child anywhere she wants? U didn't open your eyes clearly enough to see that she was in the kitchen. If she's frying something or so won't the oil splash on the kid?
I'm not condemning how she chose to carry her child but under that circumstance even her back would have been a better option since she couldn't just leave the baby outside the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Such position is dangerous and risky. Not advisable at all
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=LordHiffy post=53322236][/quote]
what's she frying? your eye ball?
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by LordHiffy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Acidosis:

what's she frying? your eye ball?
Why didn't you ask what she was boiling. Is like u put ur brain inside ur back pocket ba.
Is it not possible for her to have something on the cooker Mumu. Better go for brain check If at all u have any

1 Like

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by janefarms2015: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=53321482]

Does location or position prevents one from danger?

Apart from the womb, any other place is dangerous, be it, back, front, head, or anywhere else.

The problem is that we are too rigid and trained into believing that the old ways are the right ways. Placing a baby at the back is even more dangerous in my own view. First, the mother doesn't have extra eyes at the back of her heads to watch her baby. That alone is the most clueless thing about that practice.

Let's all be open to change; critical, innovative and positive change though![/quote

My brother, im dissapointed with this your comment, I hv greater respect for you, research shows babies strapped at their mother' s back are healthier and besides someone is cooking and place her baby down here, what hot oil or water splashed on her, this is not creativity but foolishness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by LordHiffy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=janefarms2015 post=53329670][/quote] Pls help me explain to him the difference between creativity and foolishness.
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by janefarms2015: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordHiffy:

Pls help me explain to him the difference between creativity and foolishness.
I want to belive he didnt make those comments
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by LordHiffy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
janefarms2015:
I want to belive he didnt make those comments
Don't worry he'll soon come here claiming his account was hacked by drake
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cute baby!

I will have mine soon.

#diaryOfaconcernedsingleguy
Re: See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=janefarms2015 post=53329670][/quote]

All I see on the cabinet are slices of bread. No need to make assumptions. No normal human being will fry plantain or meat in that position.

My point is that a baby can be positioned in different ways. If you've ever seen the way some women struggle to enter commercial buses in Lagos with babies strapped at their backs, you'd understand that the idea is mostly not advisable, careless and reckless.

(1) (Reply)

After Wedding Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carying Her Boyfriend Pregnnanc / Dami Osinbajo Not Marrying A Muslim; When Will Daddy Freeze Mind His Business? / Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.