Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates (4263 Views)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by viviangist: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Below are what people said about the Online Quarrel Between the Governor of Imo State "Rochas Okorocha" & The Governor of Anambra State "Willie Obiano"

"Obiano, no doubt, has taken Anambra State several kilometres backward, while in Imo, Okorocha has raised the bar of leadership or governance" - Ezepeace Eze

"Comparing me with the Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano, is like comparing Messi of Barcelona FC of Spain with the left wing player of Mbieri secondary school in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo State"

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, January 31, 2017.

I laugh again! Okoro easy o!

"While describing Governor Obiano as an analogue governor unfit to rule a state like Anambra with its stirring political history, Okorocha pointed to his strides in business, economy and politics which put him head and shoulder above Obiano." - Ezepeace Eze

Before you compare Governor Willie Obiano with Rochas Okorocha, ask yourself, what was their respective occupations before Venturing into politics.

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State was a Banker with First Bank Nigeria, and later joined the services of Chevron Oil Nigeria Plc as accountant and rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor.

In 1989, he was one of the auditors that audited Texaco Refinery in Rotterdam, Netherlands. In 1991, he joined the Fidelity Bank as Deputy Manager and head of Audit unit and rose to the position of Executive Director on October 2003.

Please can someone come here and tell me Rochas Okorocha's occupation before joining politics? I mean what he studied in school.

You see talk is cheap, in terms of governance, Willie Obiano is far better than Rochas Okorocha, being a "philanthropist" doesn't make you a good administrator.

Anambra State is not an oil producing state and as such does not receive 13% derivation as Imo state does, yet Anambra State is not owing any worker nor pensioners, can you say that in the case of Imo state?

Like the SA on Media to governor Obiano said,Okorocha is an example of what a leader should not be, there is no bases for comparison between the two governor's.

(c) Nduji Chukwudi Destiny

My Gov my Gov, u re a good leader but my brother Obiano is better!
#ObianoIsBetter
Share with the hash tag. No need giving journalists a stressful job where we can do the job here and give u the result. - Elendu Otis E

The purported Igbo presidency by 2019, to me is not at sight yet because our so called Governors are not at peace with each other.
If what is published in the dailies of the verbal attack between Governor Rochas and his Anambra counterpart Willy Obiano as regards tbeir various achievements against each other.
They can never come together to fight the common political front of presidency for our people.The elders of the Igbos through Ohaneze ndi Igbo should call them to order .

If they are incompatible, our quest for a presidential slot will linger for many years to come. - Onwujurum Clifford

There is no comparison between standard and substandard. You can only use the two words when discussing words and opposites. As far as am concerned, Obiano represents standard in every little thing He has done in Anambra state.

I can not come and kill myself because I want to defend the defenceless. Mba nu! - Aic Akwarandu

Obiano is a fool and crook - Okorocha

The war between Govs. Willie Obiano and Rochas Okorocha has become intensified with Okorocha calling Obiano a fool. Okorocah spoke through one of his on-line aides, Mr. Abel Ibe. It will be recalled that Obiano said that Okorocha has not provided inspirational leadership to be taken seriously by anybody.

His full release reads:

“We have followed the politics of Anambra State. We all are aware how Obi bled himself to impose Gov. Willie Obiano on the people of Anambra State against all opposition. Even Chief Victor Umeh opposed that and had to be paid close to 1 Billion Naira to accept.

Even before he was sworn in, Obiano had already started attacking Mr. Peter Obi.

We see daily how his aides and those of Victor Umeh attack Obi. Their latest falsehood was the claim that Obi said he would remove President Buhari and that he donated 25 hectares of land to a religious group. This is the fruit Obi is reaping for making him Governor.

Not used to fighting dirty, Obi kept his cool. Even his fighter, Mr. Valentine Obienyem only put up sporadic defenses, we later understood that Obi directed him not to attack Obiano.
Now election is approaching, Obiano, a fool thinking himself wise, is making moves to deceive Obi through false repentance.

In his folly, he thinks everybody is Obi. After Gov. Rochas Okorocha made a harmless statement about Governors of the South East joining the APC, almost all the Governors reacted. But it was only Obiano that spoke like a motor park tout.

Where can you compare Obiano and Rochas to warrant Obiano attacking Rochas? If not for being Governor, will Obiano ordinarily sit in meeting with Okorocha? We blame Obi for foisting a man who did not have kobo on the people of Anambra State. Today they tell us he was a wealthy man before he became Governor, yet he could not pay his ticket from the USA to Nigeria.

How can you compare the two in terms of governance? In spite meeting empty treasury and debt when he became Governor, Okorocha is performing above average. Obiano is the only Governor in Nigeria that met no debt and inherited over 100 Billion Naira from Obi and yet under him Anambra State is now owing over 60 Billion Naira. Is street light he is mounting a justification for over 100 Billion he inherited and over 60 Billion Naira he has borrowed?

In Imo, Rochas takes less than 250 Million as security vote, but Obiano takes 1.2 Billion and his wife 2.5 Million monthly. Who between the two is lacking in leadership?
Rochas has less than 100 aides, while Obiano has over 600, between the two, who is lacking in leadership?

Rochas has signed less than 20 MoUs and they are being implemented, while Obiano has signed over 100 out of which not more than 3 are being implemented, who is lacking in leadership?

Morally, have you heard Rochas messing up with women, he is happily and responsibly married, but we hear Obiano dancing around with women. What are they hiding about the Miss ABS, Chidimma? How many girls that attended to him in hotels where he stayed before being sworn in did he make aides? How many people did his wife slap?

How many children does he have outside marriage? We heard that his latest appointee, Chinwe Iwuchukwu who worked with him in Fidelity Bank bore him a child? While Rochas is a moral example, Obiano is a moral misfit.

Today, it was due to Gov. Willie Obiano that South-East Governors are not meeting. This is a revelation for another day.

How many people or relations of Rochas have you heard are among political appointees? Under Obiano, over 200 of his over 600 appointees are from his town. All his brothers and sisters are either SA or SSA. Among the two who has inspired leadership?

When other Governors are talking, Obiano should not even talk. He is not happy because after approaching Sen. Chris Ngige and Rochas Okorocha to be allowed to enter APC and get automatic ticket, they told him it was not possible, since it will bring confusion in Anambra State among other older members of the party, he has been attacking Okorocha.

Meanwhile the same man secretly met the SGF and offered to donate 5 Billion Naira of Anambra money and be allowed to enter the APC .

The man talking about inspiration in leadership cannot boast of any completed project in 3 years.

It is only in Anambra that a leader is building three bridges to a place that has a population of less than 5,000 because it passed through his town. It is only in Anambra that a man can award three roads to the airport that is yet to be built and call all these inspirational leadership.

The moment Obiano engaged in EXPO during Governorship debate in spite of warnings by the organizers that we know Anambra State has entered the hands of a crook. See what he is doing in the State. He goes about presenting Obi’s projects to newspaper houses and bribing them to be named their man of the year. We heard he is claiming to have done Head bridge road and other critical roads long completed before he became Governor.

Is this inspirational leadership.

We shall stop here for now and will do thorough comparison in due time. “

Cc; lalasticlala

More Updates On - http://www.viviangist.com/governor-rochas-okorocha-vs-willie-obiano-updates

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by sarrki(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2017
They are both great men

But the truth is Willie is working more than rochas

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by marsoden: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
What exactly is the essence of this comparison?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
They are both great men

But the truth is Willie is working more than rochas
shocked na sarrki be this shocked shocked
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by sarrki(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2017
marsoden:
What exactly is the essence of this comparison?

That is wailers for you

Confused set if people

The thing Don tire baba lalasticlala and egbon mynnd4 sef
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by Pat4t5: 10:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Rochas is not Willie Obiano mate. Rochas should be ashamed of himself.

I pity Imo State

8 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by Chuksonyeike: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

That is wailers for you

Confused set if people

The thing Don tire baba lalasticlala and egbon mynnd4 sef

you are pretending you didn't know the feud was ignited when Rochas lied that three SE Governors were about to move into the APC

10 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by sarrki(m): 10:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

you are pretending you didn't know the feud was ignited when Rochas lied that three SE Governors were about to move into the APC

All we need is individual that works

I will support any working governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2017
Imolites lashes out on their gov Okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by Pwayne2016(m): 11:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Sometimes if i dey look Okorocha, he be like mad man to me

Like someone from Kenya

Is a sin to compare Okoroawusa to Obiano

Obiano is the Master

I know Okorocha interest is to be the Igbo leader/President in Future

But he should know Anambra people wella

They dont play Local politics

When many other Igbos were seriously playing Elementary school politics

Anambra produced Nigeria First President, first Senate President, first Vice President

They said Igbos don't have King/leader
But we gave Obi of Onitsha the respect and he became the most ranked Igbo king

Even in Modern day politics we produced Nigeria First female deputy Governor as well Governor

Is not a chest beat but a fact

Okoroawusa leave Anambra people alone we have nothing in common with You

9 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by omofunaab(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Eastern rivalry .

Before I used to think the disaffection was only here on nairaland.

Even the governors of both states are not left out
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by ozoebuka1(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2017
Pat4t5:
Rochas is not Willie Obiano mate. Rochas should be ashamed of himself.

I pity Imo State
Bro, forget the comparison this is just a tactics to bring loggerhead between the two progressive igbo states...deep down, we all know who's better between the two but bashing the other to uplift the other won't do us any good rather it will benefit the our friendly enemies, thanks.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by ozoebuka1(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Sometimes if i dey look Okorocha, he be like mad man to me

Like someone from Kenya

Is a sin to compare Okoroawusa to Obiano

Obiano is the Master

I know Okorocha interest is to be the Igbo leader/President in Future

But he should know Anambra people wella

They dont play Local politics

When many other Igbos were seriously playing Elementary school politics

Anambra produced Nigeria First President, first Senate President, first Vice President

They said Igbos don't have King/leader
But we gave Obi of Onitsha the respect and he became the most ranked Igbo king

Even in Modern day politics we produced Nigeria First female deputy Governor as well Governor

Is not a chest beat but a fact

Okoroawusa leave Anambra people alone we have nothing in common with You
bros you've been recognized but I wish u Stop this comparison online because Nothing good will come out of it...when u see a pure IMO person in real time , you too could measure your dickss and nobody would be weary of the outcome.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by Pwayne2016(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
ozoebuka1:
bros you've been recognized but I wish u Stop this comparison online because Nothing good will come out of it...when u see a pure IMO person in real time , you too could measure your dickss and nobody would be weary of the outcome.
lols so Okoroawusa is not pure Imo person

Now i strongly believe he is an Osu coz i know Imolites as Great people not Osu Okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by DrObum(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rochas is right, but what people don't understand is that Obiano is the Messi in the comparison.

Before they became governors, who were they?
Obiano - a professional
Rochas - a fraudster

After they became governors,

Obiano has never been slapped by a ghost.
Obiano doesn't owe pensioners and blackmail them to forfeit their monies.
Obiano didn't arrange a flying casket with Dana Air to kill his people.
Obiano doesn't leave refuse in the state capital to punish his people.
Obiano doesn't spend outrageous sums on Christmas trees without paying salaries.

Okorocha should go bury his head in shame!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by ozoebuka1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pwayne2016:
lols so Okoroawusa is not pure Imo person

Now i strongly believe he is an Osu coz i know Imolites as Great people not Osu Okoroawusa
whatever man
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by Kingsley1000(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank God for peter obi and ngige ...obiano's inept governance would have been exposed
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hopeless frustrated illiterate get lost. Obiano is the best. Deal with it..bastard!

[s]
Kingsley1000:
Thank God for peter obi and ngige ...obiano's inept governance would have been exposed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by owobokiri(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obiano actually needs somebody to pinch his ballooning ego by telling him the blunt truth straight to his funny face. As dangerous as Okorocha has become to igbo interests, the truth remains that Obiano is a distraction the igbo can do without and you bemused lot from Anambra should stop making this an Imo vs Anambra affair, Imo people have no interests in that childish quarrel... That Arrogant Obiano is the reason the governors don't meet anymore because he doesn't want to meet Rochas who campaigned against him during the Anambra governorship elections. Somebody should tell him that It is politics, he should get over it! There is no major achievement to his name apart from the bridges to now-where that he is building endlessly in his village. Peter Obi and Ngige actually covered a lot of space for him otherwise wind for don blow for him nyansh. Obiano should stop acting like an "adamma masquered". There is Nothing special with his style of governing..
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by castrol180(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rochas is using left hand to describe his father's house. I pity am
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Another frustrated bastard. Okoroawusa is a limping one legged clown with nothing to his name except making Imo state useless, worthless, backward and broke.

Okorocha is an animal. He is the problem of Igbos till today. Okoroawusa cannot even untie Obiano's shoelace.

Obiano's 2yrs in office beats every nonsense Okoroawusa has wasted 7yrs on.

Imo state was cursed with Okoroawusa.

Okorocha should be stoned to death if Igbo must make progress.

[s]
owobokiri:
Obiano actually needs somebody to pinch his ballooning ego by telling him the blunt truth straight to his funny face. As dangerous as Okorocha has become to igbo interests, the truth remains that Obiano is a distraction the igbo can do without and you bemused lot from Anambra should stop making this an Imo vs Anambra affair, Imo people have no interests in that childish quarrel... That Arrogant Obiano is the reason the governors don't meet anymore because he doesn't want to meet Rochas who campaigned against him during the Anambra governorship elections. Somebody should tell him that It is politics, he should get over it! There is no major achievement to his name apart from the bridges to now-where that he is building endlessly in his village. Peter Obi and Ngige actually covered a lot of space for him otherwise wind for don blow for him nyansh. Obiano should stop acting like an "adamma masquered". There is Nothing special with his style of governing..
[/s]

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by owobokiri(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Another frustrated bastard. Okoroawusa is a limping one legged clown with nothing to his name except making Imo state useless, worthless, backward and broke.

Okorocha is an animal. He is the problem of Igbos till today. Okoroawusa cannot even untie Obiano's shoelace.

Obiano's 2yrs in office beats every nonsense Okoroawusa has wasted 7yrs on.

Imo state was cursed with Okoroawusa.

Okorocha should be stoned to death if Igbo must make progress.

[s][/s]

You are an embarrassment to ijiots..
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
owobokiri:

I am an embarrassment to ijiots..

If you say so....
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by iSlayer: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
owobokiri:

Bruh...
1) If you can't agree Obiano has been by far the best performing governor in the SE then don't bother typing at all. Just move along to avoid typing thrash.

2) If you know nothing of Anambra 's transformation under Obiano,which has left states like Imo in the dust. Don't type out of envy,just move along.

3) That Rochas has dragged Imo state backward with unfinished and substandard projects is not the fault of ndi Anambra. Direct your frustrations to Owelle.

4) You should come to terms that under Rochas,Imo has lost that glory it used to have as a foremost eastern state.

In summary,you wrote nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by owobokiri(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
iSlayer:

Bruh...
1) If you can't agree Obiano has been by far the best performing governor in the SE then don't bother typing at all. Just move along to avoid typing thrash.

2) If you know nothing of Anambra 's transformation under Obiano,which has left states like Imo in the dust. Don't type out of envy,just move along.

3) That Rochas has dragged Imo state backward with unfinished and substandard projects is not the fault of ndi Anambra. Direct your frustrations to Owelle.

4) You should come to terms that under Rochas,Imo has lost that glory it used to have as a foremost eastern state.

In summary,you wrote nonsense.

You seem intoxicated with that your sickening Imo vs Anambra nonsense.. I don't have the time for that rubbish. All i want you to do is to mention those mega achievements that Obiano has mad so we can discuss that here. What are they? Where are they? I was in Anambra last two months. I have stuff there. I have relatives there. Enunciate.. And don't come telling me about "Anambra rice". Peter Obi was the one who laid the ground for those serious agricultural results. What has your Obiano done? Chase away criminals from upper iweka? Explain without insults please..
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Get lost, you want people to educate you on what he has achieved. Maybe it wasn't Anambra that you went to. I was in Imo state just last week and I found out why Imolites are crying everyday on streets. Don't ever mention the technocratic Obiano and the failed fat one legged limping Okoroawusa on the same sentence. Okorocha represents everything negative and bad governance. Has Okorocha paid ordinary salary? Ordinary salary he has not even been able to pay so how am I gonna reel out other areas like infrastructure, education, agriculture ete? You guys are cursed..

[s]
owobokiri:

You seem intoxicated with that your sickening Imo vs Anambra nonsense.. I don't have the time for that rubbish. All i want you to do is to mention those mega achievements that Obiano has mad so we can discuss that here. What are they? Where are they? I was in Anambra last two months. I have stuff there. I have relatives there. Enunciate.. And don't come telling me about "Anambra rice". Peter Obi was the one who laid the ground for those serious agricultural results. What has your Obiano done? Chase away criminals from upper iweka? Explain without insults please..
[/s]
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by ufuosman(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Make una two go look bush, wen una go settle, will no go dey dere. Make una no use us catch fun.
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by owobokiri(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Get lost, you want people to educate you on what he has achieved. Maybe it wasn't Anambra that you went to. I was in Imo state just last week and I found out why Imolites are crying everyday on streets. Don't ever mention the technocratic Obiano and the failed fat one legged limping Okoroawusa on the same sentence. Okorocha represents everything negative and bad governance. Has Okorocha paid ordinary salary? Ordinary salary he has not even been able to pay so how am I gonna reel out other areas like infrastructure, education, agriculture ete? You guys are cursed..

[s][/s]

You still haven't answered the question; what and what has Obianyo done? Dont' know why you think i am supporting Rochas. I am just stating things as they are. Atleast Rochas is about finishing one of the best universities in Nigeria., What has Obiano done? Thats the question. Wanna bite? Go ahead..., if you insist to insult, don't quote me again...
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okorocha is an illiterate who has only National Diploma. You want me to answer your useless question when it is clear as night and day. Your gov Okorocha is a hopeless bastard that should be stoned to death for bringing so much pains and frustration to his useless state.

[s]
owobokiri:

You still haven't answered the question; what and what has Obianyo done? Dont' know why you think i am supporting Rochas. I am just stating things as they are. Atleast Rochas is about finishing one of the best universities in Nigeria., What has Obiano done? Thats the question. Wanna bite? Go ahead..., if you insist to insult, don't quote me again...
[/s]
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by owobokiri(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Okorocha is an illiterate who has only National Diploma. You want me to answer your useless question when it is clear as night and day. Your gov Okorocha is a hopeless bastard that should be stoned to death for bringing so much pains and frustration to his useless state.

[s][/s]

Answer the question; what and what has the traditionalist from Umuleri done at Awka to win friends from any progressive circle? This is not a shouting match or have you taken that thing Obiano normally takes at government house Awka?
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by nonsobaba: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Okoroawusa is really a clown. He calls himself Messi but it is under his clueless captainship that Heartland FC went on relegation for the first time in their history! In the meantime, the Okoro Messi is still dribbling Imo civil servants and pensioners of many months unpaid salaries and pensions, with some of them so dazed, that they have passed on to the great beyond!
Re: Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates by LasGidiOwner: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
You are a bastard, what has your useless ogboni governor done in your worthless Owerri and Imo state at large? This is not about writing nonsense but stating what has your hopeless governor achieved.

[s]
owobokiri:

Answer the question; what and what has the traditionalist from Umuleri done at Awka to win friends from any progressive circle? This is not a shouting match or have you taken that thing Obiano normally takes at government house Awka?
[/s]

Imolites can tell better cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve / Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation / Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.