Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist (940 Views)

El-rufai: I Won't Reconcile With Political Traitor In Kaduna / Alhassan To El-rufai - I Will Expose Your Involvement In Chibok Girls Kidnapping / I Am Not An Ethnic Jingoist Or Religious Bigot – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by realjoker(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai has denied sponsoring Southern Kaduna attacks. He described those accusing him of sponsoring the crisis as “mischief makers”.
El-Rufai said he is neither a religious bigot nor an ethnic jingoist who will organise crisis in a state he leads.
The governor called for more funding for security agencies in budget to enable them tackle internal security appropriately.
El-Rufai spoke yesterday when he received the Senate ad hoc committee on Southern Kaduna Crisis at the Sir Kashim Ibrahim Government House.
He said: “When we came in, we met three main problems on ground – cattle rustling, urban gang and communal killings.
“As the chief security officer of the state, we really do not have control over the security agencies though we have committed so much to funding them. We even bought bullet proof vests and vans for them. We have committed N4 billion to support them and we will continue to support them though it is the responsibility of the Federal Government.”
El-Rufai, however, called for additional support for security agencies in the 2017 budget, saying “there is need for training and retraining of security personnel, and the purchase of additional security equipment”.
On the Southern Kaduna crisis, the governor promised to deploy resources to facilitate the take-off of the proposed military garrison in Southern Kaduna.
He, however, noted that peace is a choice and people must decide to live in peace.
His words: “The reason the crises has continued unabated is because those involved have neither been punished nor prosecuted in the 35 years. People are making money from the crisis and politicizing it for personal gains. So we hope this committee will see the reality on ground and not what is been bandied around.
“I am not an ethnic jingoist or a religious bigot. Those who accuse me of sponsoring the crisis are just mischievous; no governor wants crisis in his state.”
Committee Chairman Senator Kabir Gaya said: “Our mission is to interact, discuss with government, stakeholders, community leaders, security and others.”
He said the information gotten was laudable and urged the El-Rufai to sustain the tempo and use his experience to bring peace to the state.
Do you get a good or bad response from y

http://thenationonlineng.net/no-religious-bigot-el-rufai-replies-critics/

Lalasticlala
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by realjoker(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2017
This must be the joke of the year, calling El-Rufai a religion bigot or ethic jingoist is an understatement he is a well known terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by sarrki(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Elrufai shut up

And face building kaduna
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Sibrah: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
So says the man who paid killers . . . To stop killing.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Sibrah: 10:23am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Elrufai shut up

And face building kaduna
The way bubu is building Nigeria?
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by wtfCode: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
angry
But atleast,he's a bigot.
Nasir fvcking bigot rufai.
angry angry
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Sibrah:
The way bubu is building Nigeria?

Baba is fixing Nigeria

Tell your heroes and heroine that ruined our commonwealth to calm down
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by BiafranPrince: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Hahah

El-Rufai who quoted this tweet?
You quoted it, which means the person said your mind exactly.....

El-Rufai covertly and overtly supports the rampage and serial massacre committed by his kinsmen Fulani Militia.....
He paid them to stop killing, which inadvertently meant that the money he gave to the fulani terrorists were used in buying more weapons, to continue from where they stopped......
After he paid them the money, the terrorist did more destruction in S.Kd with the weapons and ammo they bought with the money...

El-Rufai knows the people doing the massacre....

Internet, never forgets, mad man.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Sibrah: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is fixing Nigeria

Tell your heroes and heroine that ruined our commonwealth to calm down
Who is your hero? You think I am one of those Buhari-is-a-saint-and-Jonathan-a-devil or Jonathan-is-a-saint-and-Buhari-a-devil folks?
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Sibrah:
Who is your hero? You think I am one of those Buhari-is-a-saint-and-Jonathan-a-devil or Jonathan-is-a-saint-and-Buhari-a-devil folks?
sarrki if you know this man, you go know say him be one of you. just that him eyes don they open grin
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
BiafranPrince:
Hahah

El-Rufai who quoted this tweet?
You quoted it, which means the person said your mind exactly.....

Internet, never forgets, mad man.

Like Hell-Rufai, like Buhary, both are religious fanatics and ethnic bigots.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Sibrah: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

sarrki if you know this man, you go know say him be one of you. just that him eyes don they open grin
Go thru my posts and stop showing ur clannish ways here . . .
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
I will say it again "just one state out of 36, Hell Rufai cannot govern very well but his mouth was leaking during the last administration"
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Yes, he's not but Muslim areas in Kaduna are well developed that Christian areas. In fact, when you get to some places, you don't need to ask if Na Christian or Muslim area. The development of the place with tell you.
Mtchewwwwww angry
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by medpren: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
In the words if midol:

'We yoruba muslim zombies believe you because you are fulani, we also pray to Allah that the SE and SS will believe you too. grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Samunique(m): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
The man who pays the killers of the people he governs and leaves the killed and their family uncompensated !!!

Is there any form of bigotry and terrorism worst than that

History we never favor this evil man for this single act of wickedness
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by TheFreeOne: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Guy stop lying. You are both an ethnic jingoist and a religious bigot like your boss.

Whenever I remembers FFKs article on the midget and the dwarf i lol..

"The midget" we know but who's this "four foot stunted dwarf"? grin
Chai FFK and bad mouth.. cheesy
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by Chiboyz40(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Midgeteous midget
Re: El-rufai - I Am Neither A Religious Bigot Nor An Ethnic Jingoist by bennybaba(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
He is right, he us neither of both because he remains a war criminal.. ..abeg finish make you go face the HAGUE

(1) (Reply)

Youths And The Quest To Get Rich Quick Mentality By Wisdom N / How Amnesty International Made It Inconceivable For Nigeria To Acquire Aircrafts / Read And Choose Who To Blame:Awolowo Or Azikiwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.