Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (60908 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This girl won hammer now like olajumoke

Make I enter town sharply go find who go give me belle

I must hammer like olajumoke sad undecided

U be girl
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:

U be girl?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
refiner:
Awwww....I feel for her!

Yea she made a mistake..some Nigerian parents are too carlous...what if she had commited suicide or abortion!

May God have mercy on her and send a helper...amen!

U r wiser than ur age
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
NnaNna4:

U be girl

Sooo u de observe me abi

Naa Derenle go handle u grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Respect55(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

Explain the evil mind let me hear u.
By your words it just shows the kind of guy u r. am sure u must be among the 98% of guys that cant control their iron rod whenever they r with a girl in their room or u just show me how corrupt and damaged your mind is cos u must be those sex maniac nincompoop
I'm a bad guy, dat I know. But the number of gals I have seen is nutin compared to the multitude u hv opened ur legs for. U retarded n pathetic mediocre of a being announcing ur frustrated life on a social media for all to see. Hoe
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
marisdgreat:

are u not among the 98%

I will be 24 in few days by God's grace

& I've never had a girlfriend.

Tell me: if I finally meet a girl that is willing to be my companion, Do U really think I will say no because of sex?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 3:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Where is the motherfucking irresponsible father of the innocent child? I don't want to believe she doesn't know who got her pregnant, the father or his family should be forced to take responsibility for the baby. However, good samaritans should intervene just to ameliorate her sufferings. But come to think of it, who took care of her while she was pregnant and so on? If you tell those small small cunts make them close their legs them go throw insults give you eeeh, now here is the result.....smh.. Nawaaaaa, na reeeaaaal waaaaa according to bbnaija housemates.. Abeg make ona vote keep Efe in the building. As for Miyonse and Soma make una vote anyone but me think voting Miyonse out would see the end of romance section in the building..
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 3:38am On Feb 02, 2017
marisdgreat:

Then those that are matured for relationship must sex be involved before marriage. Is it only young girls that do get pregnant what about those that are matured are they not still getting pregnant n abadoned by boys not men. A real man will take up his responsibilities no matter the consequences not boys like u.
very funny responds though not clear.....what I'm saying is very clear...u cannt lie to urself., devil neither God ... What do u mean by boys or men or mature.? this is y we have failed marriages... search ur conscience...u will know when u are ready for somethings and ready to take d responsibility....so please it. not about boy or. man....like I said u cannt deceive three beings listed above
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 3:48am On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hmmm....so you prefer the child to die a slow and painful death of malnourishment....that sounds reasonable undecided
she will pay for her irresponsibility if dat child dies when she meets her marker.... as a teenage., should sex be ur primary concern or to study hard and if not in school y not learn somes skills acquisition in preparation for future reponsibility... if u no use ur head well while growing up then expect disaster in d near future
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by marisdgreat(f): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2017
Respect55:
I'm a bad guy, dat I know. But the number of gals I have seen is nutin compared to the multitude u hv opened ur legs for. U retarded n pathetic mediocre of a being announcing ur frustrated life on a social media for all to see. Hoe
well i can see that is a sign of joblessness that made u to write this trash
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Respect55(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2017
marisdgreat:

well i can see that is a sign of joblessness that made u to write this trash
Ur grammar construction has said it all-u nid education. Dnt think u can attain my level in a thousand years to come. Frustrated creature
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Story story story! The point is; the child dies either way, and abortion would have been the better option. My opinion!
Fourwinds:
she will pay for her irresponsibility if dat child dies when she meets her marker.... as a teenage., should sex be ur primary concern or to study hard and if not in school y not learn somes skills acquisition in preparation for future reponsibility... if u no use ur head well while growing up then expect disaster in d near future
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Story story story! The point is; the child dies either way, and abortion would have been the better option. My opinion!
my question is...must u fvck if u are not ready to take care of d baby.?

u see give excuses in order to do stupid things
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
You don't know the whole story....she might have been raped who knows?
Even though she fvcked, she was not educated about sex....so she's not at fault here getting pregnant.
Fourwinds:
my question is...must u fvck if u are not ready to take care of d baby.?

u see give excuses in order to do stupid things

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You don't know the whole story....she might have been raped who knows?
Even though she fvcked, she was not educated about sex....so she's not at fault here getting pregnant.
don't bring in rape here...rape was never mention in d thread....so 17 years no know wetin pen..is dey do inside vagi..na abi.? yet she open her legs...don't justify anything here oooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
That's why there's something called sex education. If you don't educate your kids about sex, your daughter might likely get pregnant at a tender age or your son might impregnate a minor. Keep that at the back of your mind! undecided
Fourwinds:
don't bring in rape here...rape was never mention in d thread....so 17 years no know wetin pen..is dey do inside vagi..na abi.? yet she open her legs...don't justify anything here oooo
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
ItsQuinn:
That's why there's something called sex education. If you don't educate your kids about sex, your daughter might likely get pregnant at a tender age or your son might impregnate a minor. Keep that at the back of your mind! undecided
advice young girls to stop banging dats when they hate u more....she go use her head carry her wahala
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by NnaNna4(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Thank you NOTED
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by MiguelKingII(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

You won do child abuse abi

Am just 15 tongue

child abuse kee

see 42yrs old woman is taking about child abuse grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by HemantKumar: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
pennywys:
grin
Nawaooooo u tuf no bi small

Hey there if you are looking for great valentines day messages then check out this latest messages, quotes and wishes - http://www.getwhatsappstatus.com/2017/02/valentines-daymessages-for-her-is-what.html
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by limamintruth: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Respect55:
[b][/b]

My question is this: Why are most nairaland guys (like yourself) always quick to call the females on these forum 'Hoes/Oloshos' whenever you disagree with their views

And tomorrow, it's the same you that will accuse the female folks of being uncouth & having unbridled tongue. Smh

Well, maybe it's a southern thing sha undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Respect55(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
limamintruth:
[b][/b]

My question is this: Why are most nairaland guys (like yourself) always quick to call the females on these forum 'Hoes/Oloshos' whenever you disagree with their views

And tomorrow, it's the same you that will accuse the female folks of being uncouth & having unbridled tongue. Smh

Well, maybe it's a southern thing sha undecided

I wud have replied u in accordance with ur post but I just went through ur profile and found out that u r another religious bigot and a lost soul
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by limamintruth: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Respect55:

I wud have replied u in accordance with ur post but I just went through ur profile and found out that u r another religious bigot and a lost soul

OK.
Just learn not to use vulgar words while expressing your opinions mister. Its unbecoming of a supposed 'man' & 'redeemed soul'. wink
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Respect55(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
limamintruth:

OK.
Just learn not to use vulgar words while expressing your opinions mister. Its unbecoming of a supposed 'man' & 'redeemed soul'. wink

U shud have reviewed ur first post b4 'turning' to a 'saint' now.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by wizod(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

no wonder Nigeria is called zoo since there are people who reason Like animals
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by ImaIma1(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Sending her out doesn't do anything but makes her resent her family. She is still their responsibility even if she was foolish enough to have sex without thinking of her future.
It is better to punish her some other way. Let her combine schooling with motherhood. No one will look after the child while she goes out. Let her feel the whole weight of motherhood and live her life.I dont believe in sending her out.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by EMMANUELLELEJI(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
sad[color=#000099][/color]
Respect55:

U shud have reviewed ur first post b4 'turning' to a 'saint' now.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Chasing this girl put does not solve the problem. They need to take back the girl and also find the father of the baby so that he can take responsibility for his child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you lack sexual satisfaction in your marriage. / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.