Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick (61009 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by itsop(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aggrieved Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar, Cross River State, With Posters Of Her Husband’s Sidechic.

Lol...nothing we no go see for this Naija.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/aggrieved-wife-floods-streets-of.html?m=0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by naijafella(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good for their type. Dem plenty for Enugu. Expose them all, Mama Chika

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hahahhahaa

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why are sidechicks always ugly

undecided

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nne5: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
Not all.
Ever seen Churchill's sidechick?

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Ahmed0336(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

undecided
She is ugly and still took away someone husband away from her? Guy she got something special that d wife dosn't possess

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Aonkuuse(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hahaha haha Wetin again? She will know the size of her shoes now, go and marry your husband ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nutase: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

undecided
....but dangerously skillful. If only wives could humbly learn from them.. .....

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by thorpido(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nutase:
....but dangerously skillful. If only wives could humbly learn from them.. .....
You don talk am finish.
Men suppose face their main chick.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by dammytosh: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smart woman.

She even put her number incase any other person will keep her busy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Papiikush: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
I hate the fact that nairalanders will bring news here then upload a picture just to taint out the person's face.

Why the Bleep did you block off her face if Her poster is everywhere in Calabar?

Well back to the topic. I will cheat on my wife too if she stops doing the stuff she use to before we got married (reason why a lot of men cheat) undecided

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Young03(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Damn it
too ugly
wanna c s man pix ist
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by damilolammm(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by emeijeh(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is calabar now in kenya?

What is all this?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by soberdrunk(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I dont know why women are always blamed for 'infidelity', why didnt she put her husbands picture instead and label it "beware of this philandering man' angry??

Ps-Its either this lady knows some real 'sexual shaolin' moves or the man has very low taste in women...... angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
At least we can't say Madam is idle...
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Celestyn8213: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
She's trying to protect her property
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by CTechHub(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
I guess that side chick have been giving troubles, even after series of warning... b4 she now adopted this means.

But this wife though! the person that suggested this approach to her na something else ohh grin and she's so determined too chai!! just when u tot u have seen it all

4 Likes

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by lsoul: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
cos they sabi fvck

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by VanBommel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
I see acid bath happening very soon.

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by money121(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigeria slowly becoming Kenya. Na so e dey start

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by cana882(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Maybe she was also a side chick before she got married
Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
people get time

1 Like

Re: Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick by TrumpDonald2: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol. Other women will adopt this method soon. What a disgrace smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.