Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Will Kill Myself - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Kill Myself - Simi (1371 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Myself - Simi by Opetech(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Singer Simi has revealed that she would like to kill herself, because, she doesn’t want to kill Ycee.

The singer who was rumoured to be pregnant said she will like to kiss Falz, TheBahdGuy and marry Adekunle Gold.

Simi revealed these details in an interview with Ndani TV’s new web show, TGIF.

When Simi was asked who she would kiss, marry, and kill, she said "I will kiss Falz, I will marry Adekunle Gold. I don’t want to kill Ycee, so, I’ll kill myself.”

http://www.thereporters.com.ng/2017/02/will-kill-myself-singer-simi.html?m=1

Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by Luckylife(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by pweshboi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
so media sha wan arrange marriage for this babe... Nah the same media go still scatter am if she eventually get married to any of them... make dem leave her and falz, adekunle gold matter jare.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by ayourbamie: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
And u think that's news? Or is it funny?
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by OKorowanta: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice.
Her sense of humor reflects in her songs.
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by durubrian(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Simi and Yoruba boy... # YorubaDemon
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by oladipo322(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
so what should we do now? fry beans or baked rice?
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
oladipo322:
so what should we do now? fry beans or baked rice?
maybe fry ur own head
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by oladipo322(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
maybe fry ur own head
ooooo what a hit but unfortunately mine is too small probably urs will fit the size if my frying pan.
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
And if a guy say this, he will be tagged a cheat..........guys, sha dey careful on babes mata
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by Opetech(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol
Re: I Will Kill Myself - Simi by rattlesnake(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Opetech:
Singer Simi has revealed that she would like to kill herself, because, she doesn’t want to kill Ycee.

The singer who was rumoured to be pregnant said she will like to kiss Falz, TheBahdGuy and marry Adekunle Gold.

Simi revealed these details in an interview with Ndani TV’s new web show, TGIF.

When Simi was asked who she would kiss, marry, and kill, she said "I will kiss Falz, I will marry Adekunle Gold. I don’t want to kill Ycee, so, I’ll kill myself.”

http://www.thereporters.com.ng/2017/02/will-kill-myself-singer-simi.html?m=1
simi the fprostitute

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares New Photo Of Bruise Allegedly Inflicted By Estranged Husband / Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo / Kiss Daniel Changes Look To Crazy Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.