Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest (20858 Views)

2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo / Ruggedman Blasts Blackface For Condemning 2face-led Anti-govt Protest January 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by olokeded: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nigerian singer, Blackface has incurred the wrath of Nigerians on social media after branding the planned nationwide protest spearheaded by his former music mate, 2face, ‘useless’.

The singer took to his social media page to react to the planned nationwide protest themed ‘Enough Is Enough’ which was earlier scheduled for February 5th but has since been rescheduled to the 6th of February.

In reaction, Blackface urged Nigerians to disregard the planned protest calling it useless and baseless. He added that Nigerians should be careful of being used by politicians.

In reaction to his stand concerning the protest, Nigerians on social media expressed their varying opinions.

See comments below:

The planned protest has seen support from several top personalities in the entertainment industry and in the government as Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti earlier in the day tweeted his support for the planned march.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/nigerians-blast-blackface-for-not.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by olokeded: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Black face na adeke grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by RobinRay(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Blackface's face while reading the comments right now

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Blackface is a fool, no wonder Tuface will always be ahead of him despite the fact they came to lag on the same day

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by sylviaeo(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHO B BLACK FACE SELF?. HM FACE BLACK?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
First it was Bovi now it's blackface. Lol, Nigerians have no chill.

Well, they are right. As a celebrity you should be able to give back to your society. Not always monetarily but also in situations as this.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who is this black face in the first place?
Weather they slam him or not, he can't pull us down. We must protest.
blackface shout go to hell & burn to ashes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by TheArticleNG(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Jamiubond009(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jiji... That's my guy... I love jiji

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by SeniorZato(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Am actually against the protest my self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by nightingalee: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Rozaay: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol...
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by hyfr(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Black faze is right. I'm staying right in my house that day. I can't be used by these politicians. Besides the buhari I know,if u like protest from now till 2019 you are doing yourself. Na you wey hunger go kill. I'll advice those that voted him to protest not me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Same Tuface that could not protest against Abba Moro when he conducted the bloodiest and deadliest recruitment in the annals of this country.

I forgot they are both from Benue and Moro is a PDP man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by wunmi590(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who is blackface? undecided

Blackface ko, dudu osun Ni (Shior)

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin grin

Nigerians and badmouthing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by zainabxel(f): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Chai grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by darafada: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
who is black face ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by hyfr(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Blackface is a fool no wonder Tuface will alw1ays be ahead of him de1spite the fact they came to lag on the same day
how can u make heaven? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by LegalBaby(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
is it by force to protest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
I won't blame Blackface, Redface or Blueface...I blame those people making him look relevant by telling us what he says, it's obvious his brain is fixed to default-poverty-mode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Arewa12: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
To me dis Guy is just looking for attention... He his frustrated

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by refiner(f): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just his name blackface makes me wanna puke! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by famzynet: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
I know Tuface. But who be blackface?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by dfrost: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nigerians, NL and the word "blast" wink cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by WillyCassey: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by osuofia2(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
black face go soon commit suicide with this bashing.,.....him no no say tubaba get followers,.
Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by siraj1402(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
SIXTEEN WASTED YEARS.

Obasanjo's administration earned #17trn from crude oil sales within eight years and left behind 45bn dollars external reserves and 3.348bn dollars external debt.

Yaradua grew the reserves to 64bn dollars within just one year and the administration was able to finance 15 months of imports despite the 2008/2009 world economic meltdown. Hence, Nigeria survived the melt down because of the political will by the administration to save(a great achievement by Yaradua which most Nigerians are not aware of). Despite the tough economic reality at that time, Yaradua left 47.7bn dollars in reserves and an external debt of 3.94bn dollars. Meanwhile, the administration earned only #9trn from crude oil sales within that short period.

Now, Jonathan administration witnessed an oil boom when Brent crude sold for over 100 dollars/barrel, with the regime earning #51trn within a period of 5years. But because of corruption, the administration did not only squander the oil revenue but even depleted the reserves left by Yaradua, leaving just 32bn dollars and a huge external debt of 63bn dollars for Buhari. The same Brent crude sold for as low as 35 dollars/barrel at a point shortly after Buhari took over power and had only managed to climb to about 48 dollars just recently.

These are facts that can be verified. So, it's amazing hearing people criticize Buhari for the hunger in the land.

According to Fashola, Buhari's administration inherited 206 uncompleted road projects and contract arrears worth #2.1trn from Jonathan; and for about 2 to 3 years the contractors where not paid. This slowed down the economic activities, with most of the companies laying off their staff. This was when the seed of recession was sowed.

It's obvious that Buhari came in to rescue Nigeria, because if Jonathan had continued in power, the nation's economic crisis would have been worse, perhaps even the Federal government wouldn't have been able to pay salaries of civil servants by now.

According to Okonjo Iweala, Nigeria started borrowing money to pay salaries since October, 2014; but today Nigeria now borrow money for investment in capital projects.

Those who blame Buhari for the current hardship do so either out of mischief (hatred) or ignorance. So, we shouldn't join the bandwagon in criticising him. He may not have done much to save the situation, considering that he is not a perfect human being but he means well for the country and can only succeed with our prayers.

May GOD continue to guide Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
I won't be surprised if he has a personal grudge against Tuface.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest by AyamConfidence(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Blackface after reading all those comments cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njama Releases Christmas Photos / EndSARS: The World Is On Fire By Niyola / Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.