Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan (626 Views)

Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos / Land Needed Urgently.. / A Plot Of Land Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Indigbo: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
A full plot of dry land is needed, preferably in a location not too far from the road in an urban area of Lagos or Ibadan. Preferably from direct seller

IMPORTANT:

Budget is N2 Million Naira

Title: very good title -C of O or other genuine title

Terms: Outright purchase and instant transfer of ownership.

Estate land not required! So, please those London estate, Abuja estate, Nairaland estate, whatever Estate, please don't contact me!

NOTE: Seller must be able to provide the survey plan of the land on demand for search by my legal team.

Kindly drop me offers here with your contact details

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by jfking2005(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Try Lagos road in IFO, the price ranges are available there with those requirements. grin grin
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Ayhomes(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Indigbo:
A full plot of dry land is needed, preferably in a location not too far from the road in an urban area of Lagos. Preferably from direct seller

IMPORTANT:

Estate land not required! So, please those London estate, Abuja estate, Nairaland estate, whatever Estate, please don't contact me!

NOTE: Seller must be able to provide the survey plan of the land on demand for search by my legal team.

Regards.

The truth is you can hardly get a plot of land at that price in urban area here in lagos sir, and secondly that price can be available in ogun state just around lagos e.g ijoko, ota, ibafo, mowe , ifo etc.

Since you said you don't want to buy land inside estate in lagos, more over direct sale from the owner is not certain but it is possible.

You will need an agent to get it quickly sir, but with that amount you can get good land in a good location in the estate sir.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Indigbo: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ayhomes:
The truth is you can hardly get a plot of land at that price in urban area here in lagos sir, and secondly that price can be available in ogun state just around lagos e.g ijoko, ota, ibafo, mowe , ifo etc.

Since you said you don't want to buy land inside estate in lagos, more over direct sale from the owner is not certain but it is possible.

You will need an agent to get it quickly sir, but with that amount you can get good land in a good location in the estate sir.

EDITED. Lagos or Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Ayhomes(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Indigbo:

EDITED. Lagos or Ibadan. Thanks
ok sir for lagos the best place is Ibeju lekki there is available plots there for 2.5m and we have 3m just a walk to dangote refinery and lekki sea port also we have another one close to beach sir all in ibeju lekki lagos. All with global c of o pics of the two sir

Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Indigbo: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ayhomes:
ok sir for lagos the best place is Ibeju lekki there is available plots there for 2.5m and we have 3m just a walk to dangote refinery and lekki sea port also we have another one close to beach sir all in ibeju lekki lagos. All with global c of o

I am not interested in Estate land/global C of O. I'm only interested in a land in a developed area that has single C of O, not Estate land that i will be charged for management fee by developer on yearly or monthly basis and ask me to build to their taste. Estate are only good when buyer have big money. I don't go beyond my boundary sir. Thanks.
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Ayhomes(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Indigbo:

I am not interested in Estate land/global C of O. I'm only interested in a land in a developed area that has single C of O, not Estate land that i will be charged for management fee by developer on yearly or monthly basis and ask me to build to their taste. Estate are only good when buyer have big money. I don't go beyond my boundary sir. Thanks.
no sir you actually build what you want sir and no one will ask you to pay developer monthly or yearly sir, you are the owner or your land and you alone can decide what to build on it sir when you want. Thanks
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Sankabson(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
I have at Land at Apata,Akobo,Elebu and Iletuntun in Ibadan,

Contact Sanusi & Co for further info.

08095868291 07016585600

info@sanusiandcoltd.com
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by Indigbo: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sankabson:
I have at Land at Apata,Akobo,Elebu and Iletuntun in Ibadan,

Contact Sanusi & Co for further info.

08095868291 07016585600

info@sanusiandcoltd.com

I know you Whats Up Ibadan grin
Re: Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos or Ibadan by afacosintl: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Indigbo:
A full plot of dry land is needed, preferably in a location not too far from the road in an urban area of Lagos or Ibadan. Preferably from direct seller

IMPORTANT:

Regards.

Various land for sale along Lagos - Ibadan express way:
18 acres of land at Omogbolahan near with survey
21 acres of land near able eggs with c of o

(1) (Reply)

TO LET: New 3 Bedroom Flat Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere / Kenya Tycoon Gets Buried While Sitting In His Car [PHOTOS] / 3 Bedroom Bungalow All Ensuite For Sale In An Estate In Ikorodu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.