Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) (38563 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by 247Dior(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

These people benefitted from subsidy fraud

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents
Are

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped
are you alright?

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by sdindan: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Karma is really a bitchhh.
Internate no d forget.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fyno: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2017
OLADD:
I don't understand why some people are just unrepentantly wicked and hypocritical. In a saner clime, Lauretta shouldn't be seen talking in public let alone working as an image maker in an APC government. She and other satanic, educated but illiterate elements offered themselves as willing tools to undermine the last administration and enthrone this incompetent ,hateful and good-for-nothing govt.
God bless you my brother

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
This is a serious sickness Nigerians have been known to suffer ... Hypocrisy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Ruggedpen: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped
BRO I LIKE THAT LOOTING BECAUSE PRICES OF THINGS ARE AFFORDABLE AND MANY HAVE WORK THEN, BUT NOW MANY HAVE LOST THEIR JOB INFLATION ON RECORD HIGH. SO NOW CORRUPT THIS SYSTEM TO STABILIZED THE ECONOMY BECAUSE SOME OF U WILL DEFEND BUHARI WITH UR LIFE AFTER U WILL BE BEGGING FOR N100 FOR TRANSPORTATION.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by vanbonattel: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Bubu can disgrace his followers

Omenka has gone into hiding

Modath has faced her husband

Egift is now disturbing m

Even Berem is regretting her actions and begging for forgiveness. She has no data to browse again.

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What are you saying ? You are incoherent

Very, very incoherent. I thought I was the only one that noticed him.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by 2rez: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
ellechrystal:
I love Nigerians, .
They know how to dig ur past.
It's surprising that hypocrites still ve mouth to talk.
Silly woman.

U are so not incorrect. As in ehn...dont fcu.k wit naija in dat aspect. Naija i hail thee! Finish her wit silence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by otdollar(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

They must be stopped
what is dis one saying

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by tafrica(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2017
I doubt if any of GEJ's aides asked her to come explain her beef with GEJ on TV before she protested.

A very dumb woman, one of many misfits Buhari hired.

9 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by codedguy1(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone that cane out to protest in 2012 when things were a little better and does not want t come out this day should be ashamed of themselves.

Anyone like this aunty anochie who protested then and does not want the protest today is an example of a very wicked hypocrite who needs to be burnt by the stake. Should have been better she just kept quiet.

8 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ritababe(f): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

Even Berem is regretting her actions and begging for forgiveness. She has no data to browse again.

hahahaha
cc. beremx
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by obamabinladen(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Egift is now disturbing m

Even NgeneUkwenu is now IPOB spokesman/woman.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Ruggedpen: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
The same woman that Pimps and traffic girls all over middle east?

Smh
YOU ARE BAD GUYS grin SO U ARE AWARE OF THE GIST.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by arabbunkum: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo
#EnoughIsEnough
#IStandWithNigeria
#IStandWithTubaba

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Histrings08:
Koni ku re...

To ba kuu re, ko ni sun re..

Amin ase!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Kingxway: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2017
See her face sef

These people are the enemies of the state
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??

Daylight armed robbery..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Ruggedpen: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
MAY BE THAT IS WHY SHE WAS GIVEN THAT POST, BUT KARMA IS A RUGGED BITCH
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

They must be stopped
Hunger is affecting you so badly. You need help.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Freesman32: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??

Assassin Creed.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2017
vanbonattel:

I've updated it. Check again

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Egift is now disturbing my line with cheap data for sale

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Obiageli has to change the big O on her name to small o just to conserve data

Agarawu is now a romancelander, if hunger fail you body no go fail you.

Mynd44 is now Gambia Correspondent

Barcanista is now swinging to the highest bidder

Jarus has finally joined nl as a silent mod. Kountri hard biko

Midolian has gone back to Nupe land

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

Passingshot is swinging btw dropshot or shot put in Ogbomosho
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Breast not well packed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by ghostmist: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by seguno2: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2017
luvinhubby:
Imagine nonsense woman.

₦140 per litre then was 419, ₦145 today is armed robbery.

....and kidnapping.
They have kidnapped our brains
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by emmaitive(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??
na death penalty on the masses
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2017
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know all of them. I fought all of them here. They called me names grin

Today the suffering can't be quantified

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Marvel1206: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Ibe Kachiukwu Assumes Office As Minister Of State For Petroleum Resources (Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.