Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) (38565 Views)

Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by chairmanchairmam: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Akaewu:

Kindly look at the party in power...and tell me what they are composed of ? Nigerian problem is not the party, but its people...me, you. Etc

bros, talk about yourself, I am not part of the problem, we all know who are the problem if actually you are part off it change your ways

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by kurt09(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Bubu can disgrace his followers

Omenka has gone into hiding

Modath has faced her husband

Egift is now disturbing my line with cheap data for sale

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Obiageli has to change the big O on her name to small o just to conserve data

Agarawu is now a romancelander, if hunger fail you body no go fail you.

Mynd44 is now Gambia Correspondent

Barcanista is now swinging to the highest bidder

Jarus has finally joined nl as a silent mod. Kountri hard biko

Midolian has gone back to Nupe land

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

Passingshot is swinging btw dropshot or shot put in Ogbomosho

NgeneUkwuenu is now so disappointed that he spends time on Ipob thread daily

Never you ask me after GBAWE grin He went missing with 2016 budget
Epic!

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by vigasimple(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If, $1 - N216 = 419

Please what is $1=500??

41 dozen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

These people benefitted from subsidy fraud

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped

Madness
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Only dumbskulls listens to this shameless over-bloated pig that reasons via her anus!
#istandwith2baba!
#enough of rawbishness!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Beremx has trained his son on the best process to switch onGen bbecause buhari has off the light at the end of the tunnel

Hungerbad is using cheap tactics to cool Ishilove heart down because the duo can't takieit with this buhari failure

EPIC cheesygrincheesy gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Histrings08(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
ajebuter:

To ba kuu re, ko ni sun re..

Amin ase!
o ti yee e grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

EPIC cheesygrincheesy gringringrin
Nwanne kedu ife na eme? Ana e nwetekwa ha na awka
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by muystoy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ofo lo ma se,oloriburuku somebody,so the protest was justified when Jonathan was in power and not again now that the brainless cow is there
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Histrings08(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Firefire:

To ba kure, ko ni sunre...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by omoharry(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
SuperBlack:
The Masses stand where their rich parents stands. Only the poor can protest, (That's the Nigeria Today) or you mean Any of the Senator's Children will Join the Protest? I support Tuface, but he's only doing it for his name to go down the history of Nigeria not because he's hungry or poor.
This is typical of you as a black man. Your type will not lift a finger to fight against a bad government but would rather drag down someone that is ready to do that..Nigerian is for everybody..if 2face has decided to be a driving force behind this protest and dont want to be involve then just hold your peace.
Tomorrow you will come here to start ranting about how bad Nigeria is..why wont it be bad.when we have docile citizen...when we have the likes of you who do nothing but online complain online and waiting for God to send a messiah to come and help Nigeria. oga..heaven help those who help themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by femi4: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jokerman:
lol... so she came out to protest $1 to #210; and now she doesn't want us to come out for $1= #500??

She also protested fuel without subsidy at #140, and she doesn't want us to do same at #165??

APCshits sef......
Wicked government. ..

well I know Sarki is coming out to protest because he is a Patriot. ... grin
you don dey lie small small
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
She will soon claim these are photoshoped pics grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Nwanne kedu ife na eme? Ana e nwetekwa ha na awka

cheesycheesy Anyi nokwa ya...Ihe nile di ok...Just watching realignment of forces for Guber election
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesy Anyi nokwa ya...Ihe nile di ok...Just watching realignment of forces for Guber election
Obiano is coming back. There is nothing APC nor PDP can do
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by akaahs(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

I think that's the same family that collected 100B subsidy but they didn't have a valid office or home address on thier documents

PDP needs to be destroyed completely they looted, they are looting where they are are presently and plan to loot more in the future

They must be stopped
did anyone fathorm what dis guy is saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

what about oam4j or what did they call him

seems Fulani hersmen killam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Chamber10(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Was he in 2014/15 on nl when election was so hot and nl was a war zone. Then we had to fight daily for survival against Ishilove onslaught as a mod

Yes, he was over active in 2014/2015 on NL. In fact, If you dare say anything against APC/Buhari then, he can send slap from his laptop/phone to you. grin grin grin You can check his posts and comments. Today, he has hibernated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chamber10:

Yes, he was over active in 2014/2015 on NL. In fact, If you dare say anything against APC/Buhari then, he can send slap from his laptop/phone to you. grin grin grin You can check his posts and comments. Today, he has hibernated
I didn't know him then. Those people i mentioned were the most popular zombies then.

If i tell you my wailing moniker then, i will deactivate this 1 asap

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by vatiqan(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Bobo, you too much oooooo. Abeg permit me to copy for future use. But you forgot two imbeciles: madridguy and sarrki. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anticorruption:

what about oam.4j or what did they call him

seems Fulani hersmen killam
He was always incoherent with his speech then that we didn't take him serious

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Bakare19: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

Lol.. omo this is serious. Come see as I dey roll in laughter. Baba you funny o..

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Fedayeen02: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
vatiqan:

Bobo, you too much oooooo. Abeg permit me to copy for future use. But you forgot two imbeciles: madridguy and sarrki. Remain blessed.
Those ones are newbies who can't stand those real zombies in anything

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
HtwoOw:
Is this witch hunt too?

They must be stopped
Somebody should hold this "Z" oo, he has gone psycho again

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by vatiqan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Beremx:
funny you. grin

not funny ma'am. Just said the bitter truth. Hunger has automatically put zombies on 'reset'.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Marvel1206: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean 419x10??
grin grin yup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by opribo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
She is enemy of the people therefore she should be stoned to death if seen anywhere during the protest.
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Splashme: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
The same woman that Pimps and traffic girls all over middle east?

Smh
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Trut(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Hahaha

10000 likes grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by Mustay(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mustay:

When we thought 2Baba's involvement in the protest had boosted its popularity, the President's media team just gave it another boost. First, 2 Baba was not the initiator of this protest, he only lent credence to it. So, why the attack on him?

Irrespective of whether he was sponsored or not, he has the right to protest and PMB's team need to realise that they are riding the same tyres previous media team rode on. You do not attack the messenger, focus on the issues. It is true that opposing parties try to take advantage of such protests but that does not mean equating every protest to being the handiwork of 'opposition'. Femi Adesina is still leading this wailers idea which I do not think is healthy. I would have expected a matured response where you dwell less on personalities - that is the real change!

Lauretta must have been thinking this is 2Face and not 2Baba. I noticed something - due to his use of English, 2Face was more of "nothing dey happen", "yes o!", "ehn ehn" and the likes when he gave interviews but 2Baba articulates his thought very well. All the same, in order to make headlines, the protesters must highlight their realistic demands as this is what will make the headlines.

This, IMO is a silly diversionary tactic. The guy can choose whatever means he desires - he could even decide to adopt the Eedris AbdulKareem approach. How many of us have written on newspapers? Even in the Cartoons section which we are told is PMB's 'page 1' 2Baba would not just go to a TV station to discuss policies he is not happy with, the conveners will. As a celebrity, his presence is what he is trying to magnify,
Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by vatiqan(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Those ones are newbies who can't stand those real zombies in anything

Bobby, you dnt need to tell me, what you guys actually went through. I was faced with similar zombies, on FB, then. One of my guys here in Calabar, had to change his name to a muslim name. Today, they have all gone into hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) by oghenemoney(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] shocked
vanbonattel:
Chai! grin

Them just removed this lady underwear in public grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / 6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.