Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Fibreglass Roofing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fibreglass Roofing (583 Views)

Get A Fibreglass Swimming Pool Of Dimension 6.5m By 3.5m In Nigeria Today / Proposal For The Establishment Of Homestead Fish-culture In Fibreglass Tanks Wit / Anyone Interested In Aluminium Roofing Materials, Please Come In.~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fibreglass Roofing by liquid7: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
i am finishing my house in benin city and as i used this kind of roofing in UK and its proven to be extremely good , i am considering using this in my house in Nigeria.Its cheaper then aluminum (at least here in uk) ,very very strong (by the time they put the sheets down it is almost as strong as steel!),very durable .It apparently has a the lowest incidence of leaking and speaking to a guy who fits and makes them here he said that heat expands it and even makes the seal stronger(good for nigeria then maybe?)
Is there anyone in Nigeria that supplies and makes this ?
You can email me at xakanrn@yahoo.com.i would of course prefer a benin city supplier if possible.
Anyone has a comment also on this matter?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties / Is Info Marketing Really Viable In Nigeria / How To Make Heavy Money On Graphics Design This Dec. Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.