Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties (577 Views)

My Properties / Abeg Oh: Come N Buy My Properties In Phc! / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties by onetime123: 1:31am On Dec 05, 2009
I AM A YOUNG GUY OF 30 YEARS, I HAD A CAR FOR MY PRIVATE USED, SO I NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO USE THE SAID CAR TO MAKE MONEY FOR MY SELF
AND FAMILY. I WILL APPRECIATE ADVISE FROM ALL QUOTA. THANKS

MY MAIL; fisola2007@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties by tunapa4dem: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2009
no waste time oga you can used it for taxi just paint it to lagos taxi colour and register with any park maybe the near by park in your area
Re: I Need Advice On How To Make Money With My Properties by pes7md2010: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2009
I concor. Na that one make sense pass Kabu Kabu

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name And Company At Cheap Rates / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank, 30% Salary Reduction. / Distributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.