Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Hijab! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Hijab! (548 Views)

Why Allah (swt) Decreed The Burqah/hijab For The Females. / Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hijab! by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
MY HIJAB

Allah commanded us to cover!

This is not enslavement rather a liberation we want to recover;

This was revealed to the prophet (SAW) in the Arabian lands but directed to all females beyond its borders;

This is my hijab, its my pride!

It makes me modest, mannered and even chaste for a future bride;

Nothing can take it away, not even a bribe;

My hijab is like a snails shell because together we ride;

I want to follow the examples of Mariam the mother of Isa, Aishat Ibn Abubakr, Khadijah Ibn khuwaylid to mention a few;

With my hijab, by Allah I'll belong to their crew;

This is not about him but rather her;

She belongs to the hijab and it also belongs to her;

It is not about fashion but a way of life;

#WorldHijabDay
#IStandForHijab

©high-dee 1/2rica
#IndigenousGenius

Re: My Hijab! by alBHAGDADI: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hijab is a sign of slavery. It doesn't make you chaste nor mannered. You can be chaste or mannered without hijab, cos I've seen girls on hijab that lack manners. I even had a next door neighbor who wore hijab everyday. That didn't stop her from getting sexed regularly out of wedlock. Her moans usually wake me up at night. I've even seen hijab ladies acting unruly in public. That's why Yorubas usually use a phrase on them "covers her hair but forgot to cover her bad behaviour".

Pls, if the Mariam the mother of Isa that you are talking about Is Mary the Mother of our Lord Yahshua, then remove her name from that list cos she never wore hijab. Ignore those paintings that were done by Michael Angelo whose great grandfather wasn't even a sperm when Mary walked the earth. So, how could he have known what Mary looked like? Or was there a camera phone that snapped her then?

Hijab is a sign of slavery.

3 Likes

Re: My Hijab! by notjonbellion(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Hijab is a sign of slavery. It doesn't make you chaste nor mannered. You can be chaste or mannered without hijab, cos I've seen girls on hijab that lack manners. I even had a next door neighbor who wore hijab everyday. That didn't stop her from getting sexed regularly out of wedlock. Her moans usually wake me up at night. I've even seen hijab ladies acting unruly in public. That's why Yorubas usually use a phrase on them "covers her hair but forgot to cover her bad behaviour".

Pls, if the Mariam the mother of Isa that you are talking about Is Mary the Mother of our Lord Yahshua, then remove her name from that list cos she never wore hijab. Ignore those paintings that were done by Michael Angelo whose great grandfather wasn't even a sperm when Mary walked the earth. So, how could he have known what Mary looked like? Or was there a camera phone that snapped her then?

lol
A very funny form of clothing indeed

1 Like

Re: My Hijab! by alBHAGDADI: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
lol
A very funny form of clothing indeed
Think of how hot Africa's weather is. Now, think of the horrible smell that their armpits will emit due to lack of fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: My Hijab! by petrov10: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Think of how hot Africa's weather is. Now, think of the horrible smell that their armpits will emit due to lack of fresh air.
I like you

No homo grin
Re: My Hijab! by Emac34: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
am telling u
Re: My Hijab! by onetrack(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
In Islam, female slaves do not need to cover their hair; in fact, they don't even need to cover their breasts. Who is more free, the Muslim woman or her slave?
Re: My Hijab! by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:36am On May 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

you see bro, you need to be able to differentiate what a religion teaches from peoples person behaviour...
if their behaviour is against what the religion says then the person is faulty and if its in consonance the person is obedient...
Re: My Hijab! by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:38am On May 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

please can you explain the same condition as to the nuns you have in Christianity...
learn to learn
Re: My Hijab! by hoMegas(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2017
Nigg.a you gay undecided undecided. You're not Arabs you are yorubas
Re: My Hijab! by MightySparrow: 5:08am On May 18, 2017
Bi o bu okun we ori, bi o bu osa we ese, eni Jesu we l' omo tokan tara..

(1) (Reply)

P / Money And The Gospel / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.