Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab (5552 Views)

Was Mohamed A Descendant Of Abraham? / How Did Jesus Became A Descendant Of Isaac? / How Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by newsynews: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Last year, a lady's decision sparked a heavy debate in Nigeria when she was refused call to bar for putting on a hijab under the wig worn by lawyers. The lady, Firdaus Amasa, claims going without her hijab is against her religious rights.

Many Nigerians debated the issue claiming religious apparels shouldn't be mixed with that of secular institution with laid down principles, while some said wearing of such goes in line with a provision in the constitution.

Months after the incidence, an Imam from Australia, Imam Tawhidi, has posted a picture showing the King of Jordan, King Abdullahi II, and his family. He claims he is a direct descendant of Prophet Muhammad and wonders why the females in the family of such a man are not seen wearing hijab or burqa.

Imam Tawhidi has recently made two tweets concerning Nigeria, one about what he did to Nigerian scammer and the other about Nigeria current;y having a terrorist government in power.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/picture-of-family-of-descendant-of.html

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by newsynews: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
lalasticlala seun
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Where are the pro-hijab archaic people?

Come and see someone who has your prophet's blood flowing in his veins, yet he doesn't abide by the laws made 7 centuries ago. He sees the laws as archaic and only for the poor brainwashed people.

Yet, those that did not see Muhammad when he was alive nor are even Arab are the ones killing themselves over the hijab issue.

The above picture is for the elites while the one below is for the poor who have no clue of what's going on.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Many people still don't understand the meaning of " Hijab "
As for the poster above me, I pray you don't jump into a moving train over Muslim matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wearing hijab should be a matter of choice...... its not by force jor....some looks like masquerade under heavy sunheat.
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
Many people still don't understand the meaning of " Hijab "
As for the poster above me, I pray you don't jump into a moving train over Muslim matter.
I can't jump into a moving train over Muslim matter.

Rather it is you who should be worried about such faith. How can you explain covering yourself up from head to toe when the family of the man that gave that order is not obeying it?

You will definitely jump into a moving train without knowing cos your whole body and face is covered with black clothe.

Look at how long and beautiful the hair on his descendants are. Yet, you cover your scanty hair to the point of it being smelly, all in the name of obeying the commands of his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by WotzupNG: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
newsynews:
lalasticlala seun
I thought they said the prophet has no descendants and that they were all killed shortly after he died.

empiree, rilwayne001

is it true?

lalasticlala fp
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by trapQ: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
That's definitely Imam Tawhidi. He has openly stated that Islam supports violence and killing and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. He received death threats everyday. How he is still alive is a mystery.
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
It is strange that an Imam is asking this question. Jordan is just close to Egypt. Could he be murdered the way Sadat was murdered? His life could be in danger now.
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by WotzupNG: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
removetheturban:
It is strange that an Imam is asking this question. Jordan is just close to Egypt. Could he be murdered the way Sadat was murdered? His life could be in danger now.
The Imam has been threatened countless times, yet he lives.

He wants a reformation of Islam which he terms barbaric in its current state.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Chiedu4Trump: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moslems make me laugh.

The women wrap up and put on makeup.

I mean if ur trying to appear modest why wear makeup?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Almost1122: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
trapQ:
That's definitely Imam Tawhidi. He has openly stated that Islam supports violence and killing and that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. He received death threats everyday. How he is still alive is a mystery.

please give me link(Video) where that Imam make the comment?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Almost1122:

Check the youtube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nWUumAFOjo
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by newsynews: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by trapQ: 2:06am On Feb 10, 2018
Follow him on Twitter and then search him on YouTube. You'll have all the proof you need.
Almost1122:

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Since when the so called "descendant" of the prophet became standard of what islam is or should be. Nonsense. They forgot this man is ally to "them". We do not follow or worship individual in Islam. We follow REVELATION (Qur'an) not King Jordan. And we are judged individually not as a group. King Jordan is responsible for his choice.

His mother is a White woman. He himself studied in and affiliated and deeply rooted in England. So anything new?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
Since when the so called "descendant" of the prophet became standard of what islam is or should be. Nonsense. They forgot this man is ally to "them". We do not follow or worship individual in Islam. We follow REVELATION (Qur'an) not King Jordan. And we are judged individually not as a group. King Jordan is responsible for his choice.

His mother is a White woman. He himself studied in and affiliated and deeply rooted in England. So anything new?
The children of the one whom the so-called revelations came to are not following it. Why kill yourself about it? If you do not worship individual in sialm, then why always shower praises on muhammad, a man who is dead?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

The children of the one whom the so-called revelations came to are not following it. Why kill yourself about it? If you do not worship individual in sialm, then why always shower praises on muhammad, a man who is dead?
you should be concerned about Christianity and Christians in Nigeria who carry religion for head more than their slave masters.

And I don't expect your deaf ears to understand anything I said

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by godisgood200: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Where are the pro-hijab archaic people?

Come and see someone who has your prophet's blood flowing in his veins, yet he doesn't abide by the laws made 7 centuries ago. He sees the laws as archaic and only for the poor brainwashed people.

Yet, those that did not see Muhammad when he was alive nor are even Arab are the ones killing themselves over the hijab issue.

The above picture is for the elites while the one below is for the poor who have no clue of what's going on.
No one single descendant of Muhammed survived Abu bakir sword.

Abu Bakir, Aisha's father fought to take over from Muhammed, the reason he gave his 6yrs daughter to Muhammed, while Hassan, Fatima's Husband wanted to be the next Muhammed since his sons were the only male descendants of Muhammad, but Ababakir killed them all.

Who are these people in this picture because they are not related to Muhammed. History is against them.
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by superhumanist(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:

I see so much racism and division in your post. So because he has a white mother, he is less of a muslim?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
superhumanist:

I see so much racism and division in your post. So because he has a white mother, he is less of a muslim?
racism just bcuz I mentioned White?. You want to redefine racism or what?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
godisgood200:

No one single descendant of Muhammed survived Abu bakir sword.

Abu Bakir, Aisha's father fought to take over from Muhammed, the reason he gave his 6yrs daughter to Muhammed, while Hassan, Fatima's Husband wanted to be the next Muhammed since his sons were the only male descendants of Muhammad, but Ababakir killed them all.

Who are these people in this picture because they are not related to Muhammed. History is against them.
If your story is true, then how come you sunni muslims allowed a bloodthirsty Abu Bakir to be your calipha?

Besides, do you know more than IMAM TAWHIDI?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
you should be concerned about Christianity and Christians in Nigeria who carry religion for head more than their slave masters.

And I don't expect your deaf ears to understand anything I said
African Christians are not slaves but free people. As a matter of fact, Christianity came to free us from child sacrifice, genital mutilation and other barbaric rituals.

It is you African Muslims that are slaves. You must face Saudi Arabia when you pray, you must cover the whole of your wife's body cos an Imam in Saudi said so, you must follow every ruling in Islam which includes silly ones like how to urinate, eat, kiss, and have sex with your wife. Isn't that slavery?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by alBHAGDADI: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
You statement of him being partly white is to discredit him as Muslim. You find him less a Muslim for that.

If a man who carries Muhammad's blood is considered less a Muslim for being partly white, then what do we say of a black African like you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by superhumanist(m): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:

Yes, your post was racist. how does having a white mother affect being a muslim?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Yes, your post was racist. how does having a white mother affect being a muslim?

simply telling you that king must have been influenced by his Western lifestyles. This is common knowledge. Therefore, he would see himself as "moderate", "liberal" etc and I have no problem with him. What I have problem with is you guys wanna portray him as some sort standard for Muslims, which is very wrong. Islam is different from him. Even if he's descendant, still has nothing to do with Islam bcuz we don't worship family in Islam.

if rascism is the best way you can think about my post, I'm sorry, I have no more word for you. It means you have a very low IQ. You could have asked what I meant my by post instead of making fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by superhumanist(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
simply telling you that king must have been influenced by his Western lifestyles. This is common knowledge. Therefore, he would see himself as "moderate", "liberal" etc and I have no problem with him. What I have problem with is you guys wanna portray him as some sort standard for Muslims, which is very wrong. Islam is different from him. Even if he's descendant, still has nothing to do with Islam bcuz we don't worship family in Islam.

if rascism is the best way you can think of about my post, I'm sorry, I have no more word for you. It means you have a very low IQ. You could have asked what I meant my by post instead of making fool of yourself.

Your point would have made small sense if there were no other royal families in the middle east that do not wear hijab. Oga, your post is racist and senseless

This is queen Raina of Jordan (does she have a white mother too?)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Your point would have made small sense if there were no other royal families in the middle east that do not wear hijab. Oga, your post is racist and senseless

This is queen Raina of Jordan (does she have a white mother too?)
You are becoing sensless now. You still have low IQ. I have told you the bottomline is western influence on them. Check most of them. Dont force race card on me bcus i am not. I only pointed out the King's mother is White (which signifies western influence)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by superhumanist(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Empiree:
You are becoing sensless now. You still have low IQ. I have told you the bottomline is western influence on them. Check most of them. Dont force race card on me bcus i am not. I only pointed out the King's mother is White (which signifies western influence)

I just pity whoever paid school fees for you.
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by Empiree: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
superhumanist:

I just pity whoever paid school fees for you.
the one that paid for my school fees is enjoying best of life right now PAID FOR BY ME. What you make a year is what he gets a month shocked

You still pity him now?
Re: Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab by superhumanist(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Empiree:
the one that paid for my school fees is enjoying best of life right now PAID FOR BY ME. What you make a year is what he gets a month shocked

You still pity him now?

With your level of reasoning, you havent gone far

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Religious Delusion / Catholics, Is This Virgin Mary? / 5 Things Christmas Should Always Remind Us Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.