Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Desperately Need A Job To Survive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job To Survive (673 Views)

Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job To Survive by AppleofGod(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

My names are Obed E., I presently have SSCE, NECO and computer studies while seeking to further my education. I am 22yrs and living in Lagos state with a sis. My No is 07003420114

I will appreciate if I can get something to do for the meantime.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
you have to specify what you are willing to do, if not then you will get offers from doing small stuff as picking garbage/gardening/maid (which we know some people hate) but also from thief/419/prostitution etc.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive by hettie26th: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2009
hi, i feel your plight, its just that your qualifications can only get you menial jobs like the ones just mentioned, lots of companys hire for such positions even more frequently than the graduate positions, just write your applications and spread to companys near you as it would be pointless looking for work far from where u stay since the pay will obviously not be much but it would still do and its better than engaging in criminal activities.
try out driving or cleaning. dont be proud to do such work as it is only a stepping stone to something better in future, in the company where i work we have OND graduates as security guards and a few graduate drivers, its just too bad what the country has degenerated into but one has to do what they have to do in order to survive and pray to God for upliftment. just remember that theres dignity in labour and im sure when u get a degree it will be better.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job To Survive by babyx(f): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ Poster, u dont need a job to survive, u need an idea of what u can do, what abilities and skills do u have, ask urself these questions. Then put into consideration ur academic qualification and present employment conditions in Nigeria.

Take hettie26th advice. smiley

Wish u all the best. dont forget to save no matter how small. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Job Hunters Bible. / Media/creative Agency Is Hiring In Abuja / Openings For Corpers In A Pr Firm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.