Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Better Days Ahead - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Better Days Ahead (14124 Views)

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Introduces New Payment Method Ahead Of Jan 14 / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Better Days Ahead by Iniobon(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
my investment just mature, can I withdraw now or wait until December?
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Iniobon:
hmm try to withdraw and pray to God Almighty for strength to move on when you do not receive alert. People from few months back have still not been paid. All the best
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Iniobon:
If u ar a first time investor you can make withdrawal tanx
Re: Better Days Ahead by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Re: Better Days Ahead by kabuna: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
is it only first time investor that can withdraw. .pls house who else has made withdrawal successfully. .
Re: Better Days Ahead by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Participants should open up so dey can be assisted.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2017
if you make withdrawal request and you have not been paid, please kindly wait till the end of October 2017, between now and October 31st your withdrawal will be confirm and your bank account will be credited.
Disclaimer: I am not BTD staff I am only an investor too.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Fxmanager(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer (FCA regulated and Licensed)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of [b]average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

You might be a victim of scam and fraud. Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
For now based on my opinion I dont advice anyone to incest in btd for now wait till November, when they will bounce back, that is my little adcive. While you are waitng and you need other investment you can put your money before den that will giv u 10% monthly you can rich me on my number tanx for your patience and understanding
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fxmanager:
Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer (FCA regulated and Licensed)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of [b]average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

You might be a victim of scam and fraud. Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

Pls note that btd is nt a scam dont badmouth othr people business to advertise urs be. My take
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Can anybody kindly confirm if they have been paid?
Re: Better Days Ahead by lastmessenger: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
The guy trades with people money on forex and binary option. It seems business has been bad for him for some time hence the delay in payment to investors. I pray he bounce back and be able to pay back. He is just a young chap who is eager to make money the smartest way.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Fxmanager(m): 3:57am On Aug 19, 2017
lastmessenger:
The guy trades with people money on forex and binary option. It seems business has been bad for him for some time hence the delay in payment to investors. I pray he bounce back and be able to pay back. He is just a young chap who is eager to make money the smartest way.

That is why we are after preservation of investors capital, not after high percentage returns. If we should go for high returns, we will need to risk more of investors capital to achieve that, which will automatically exposed the investors account to the market and should there be any force majeure (An event that no human foresight could anticipate or which, if anticipated, is too strong to be controlled) the account of the investor might suffer loses or might even be wipe out. For example, a bomb dropped in a London railway station can affect a traders open trading positions involving British pounds (GBP) or an earthquake in Japan can affect a traders open trading positions involving Japan Yen (JPY) and these happens in split seconds. All these are the risk that a currency trading account is exposed to, the moment a trader buys of sells and holds an open position in the currency market. That is why we take risk management seriously, in case events like these happens, it will not pose severe risk to investors capital and should there be any loss, it will be minimal and give us room to recover the account back to profitability. Our working risk to investors capital is 5-10% maximum drawdown and under 30% in case of force majeure. Currently, our maximum and relative drawdown risk to investors capital is 5.65% while targeting average 5-10%+ monthly returns to investors after performance fee.

We are genuine and real. We are not here to scam or fraud any body. We are coming out to be transparent as possible. Just as we have present in our post if you have gone through it, you will not be paying any money into our personal account to invest with us. You will be opening your account directly with our preferred licensed and regulated partner broker using your National Proof of Identity and National Proof of Address, just like you are opening a saving bank account.

The only difference is that this account will be traded for you to achieve consistent and stable returns while still giving you 100% control to make deposits and withdrawals at any time (Not a fixed term investment) as we don’t have access to withdraw from this account (Only to trade the account). Daily statement of account are sent to your email address to know the status of your account.

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 and we also present our trading performance through independent third party sites that verifies trading performance statistics to know it is not fake and know the current status of our company's trading account 24/7.

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2017
+(234) 906 952 9493

Dear valued client,
We appreciate you for your patience and immense support throughout the failure of our central P.A.B.S central call server. To curb the prevalent issue of unavailability of contact our mobile lines. The company hereby introduces “SMART CONTACTS”, which will be at your service from today (Thursday, May 25, 2017).
Here are the 10 smart contacts now available to discuss and engage you as regards your enquiries and complaints:
09069471590 - Abiola (English & Yoruba)
09069358296 - Tope (English & Yoruba)
09069937356 - Tolu (English & Pidgin)
08144957291 - Bernard (English & Pidgin)
09069354171 - Emmanuel (English)
08142546004 - Nonso (English & Igbo)
07065311347 - Biyi (English)
09069501567 – Oluwafemi (English)
08146926950 – Israel (English & Pidgin)
08146398510 - Olawunmi (English & Yoruba)
Please be confident that BTD is consistently here to secure your better future.
Keep calm, spread the good news.
BTD IFS is here to stay. Better Future, We Got You!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BTD IFS. BETTER FUTURE, WE GOT YOU!
Regards,
Amos E.
Information Officer
Re: Better Days Ahead by bumstuff(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Withdrawal system is not taking any request for a while now. Kindly let us know what's going on concerning this. I've not been able to make withdrawal
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
bumstuff:
Withdrawal system is not taking any request for a while now. Kindly let us know what's going on concerning this. I've not been able to make withdrawal
Bros you don enter one chance. Your money is gone
Re: Better Days Ahead by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
bumstuff:

Call d customer care number. Young men should learn what true investment schemes are.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Fxmanager(m): 5:02am On Aug 25, 2017
bumstuff:

This is one secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer (FCA regulated and Licensed)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Investment Help Center

The investment help center has five (5) mobile lines available to all investors from Monday to Friday at the hours of 09:00 -  16:00 (GMT+1).

a. (+234) 906 947 1590

b. (+234) 906 935 8296

c. (+234) 906 993 7356

d. (+234) 906 950 1567

e. (+234) 906 935 4171
Re: Better Days Ahead by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2017
lanrema:
Investment Help Center

The investment help center has five (5) mobile lines available to all investors from Monday to Friday at the hours of 09:00 -  16:00 (GMT+1).

a. (+234) 906 947 1590

b. (+234) 906 935 8296

c. (+234) 906 993 7356

d. (+234) 906 950 1567

e. (+234) 906 935 4171 

How does this help recover people's trapped funds.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

How does this help recover people's trapped funds.

atleast there is hope for BTD if u av nt been paid wait patiently till end of October when Recovery period will be over
Re: Better Days Ahead by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2017
lanrema:

atleast there is hope for BTD if u av nt been paid wait patiently till end of October when Recovery period will be over

People just put their self in unnecessary stress with all these illegal investment. In a sane society you and ur croonies should be behind bars, not tell people to wait till after October.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
We are pleased to inform you that we are less than 3 months out of the recovery period which started on the 1st of June 2017. The 1st half of the recovery period so far has been tasking, rewarding and the markets has been highly eventful, but so far we are grateful to God for his grace and strength and to you for your patience, suggestions and encouraging support, it’s overwhelming.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE OF FUND THAT HAD BEEN DEPLETED SO FAR?
Due to the high rate of withdrawals as at late 2016 and early 2017, which led to the depletion of the Funds under management by more than 40% pushing us into a recovery period ; Market Investment Capital valued at 19%, Insured Capital at 25%, Investment Gross Profit at 9%, and Investment Liabilities at 47% against the Total Fund under Management.
We are pleased to inform you that we have been able to RESTORE the Funds Under Management to a better but yet fragile state of +37% and still growing; MIC at +12%, Insured Capital at 6%, IGP at +9%, and Investment Liabilities at -21% ( projected this to be at a stable 2% or lower before the end of the recovery period) against the Total Fund Under Management.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE FOR WITHDRAWALS?
We recall that excessive withdrawals from investments with short term futures contract in the markets and instability in foreign exchange activities and policies impacted highly on the growth of our Management Fund. Hence, to ensure continuity and gradual stability of the Fund, withdrawal processes still remain the same throughout the recovery period. Kindly click the BUTTON below to view information on payment and withdrawals.

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE RECOVERY?
We never want to be pushed into a recovery period at any other time in future, the entire team have been contributing to new policies guiding our investment management and operations from the stance of sustainability which is intended to be in effect from January 1st, 2018. These new policies would detail the areas of investments, withdrawals, our internal asset allocation and every other areas, we would publish our Scheme Information Document.
We once again assure you of the safety of your funds and security of your future, BTD is here to stay.
With a warm heart we say a very big thanks for your support and trust in us, thank you for choosing BTD.
Better future, We Got You for Life.

Investors’ Relation
BTD Multiglobal LTD.
Re: Better Days Ahead by DUNKA(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
lanrema:
We are pleased to inform you that we are less than 3 months out of the recovery period which started on the 1st of June 2017. The 1st half of the recovery period so far has been tasking, rewarding and the markets has been highly eventful, but so far we are grateful to God for his grace and strength and to you for your patience, suggestions and encouraging support, it’s overwhelming.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE OF FUND THAT HAD BEEN DEPLETED SO FAR?
Due to the high rate of withdrawals as at late 2016 and early 2017, which led to the depletion of the Funds under management by more than 40% pushing us into a recovery period ; Market Investment Capital valued at 19%, Insured Capital at 25%, Investment Gross Profit at 9%, and Investment Liabilities at 47% against the Total Fund under Management.
We are pleased to inform you that we have been able to RESTORE the Funds Under Management to a better but yet fragile state of +37% and still growing; MIC at +12%, Insured Capital at 6%, IGP at +9%, and Investment Liabilities at -21% ( projected this to be at a stable 2% or lower before the end of the recovery period) against the Total Fund Under Management.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE FOR WITHDRAWALS?
We recall that excessive withdrawals from investments with short term futures contract in the markets and instability in foreign exchange activities and policies impacted highly on the growth of our Management Fund. Hence, to ensure continuity and gradual stability of the Fund, withdrawal processes still remain the same throughout the recovery period. Kindly click the BUTTON below to view information on payment and withdrawals.

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE RECOVERY?
We never want to be pushed into a recovery period at any other time in future, the entire team have been contributing to new policies guiding our investment management and operations from the stance of sustainability which is intended to be in effect from January 1st, 2018. These new policies would detail the areas of investments, withdrawals, our internal asset allocation and every other areas, we would publish our Scheme Information Document.
We once again assure you of the safety of your funds and security of your future, BTD is here to stay.
With a warm heart we say a very big thanks for your support and trust in us, thank you for choosing BTD.
Better future, We Got You for Life.

Investors’ Relation
BTD Multiglobal LTD.
Story for the gods grin
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
DUNKA:
Story for the gods grin
Bro this is not a story, jusy relax u will get ur investment, very soon mark my words
Re: Better Days Ahead by obawolea(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is it by December or when are we going to get our withdrawal? I've made request and it's been confirmed since June
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2017
obawolea:
Is it by December or when are we going to get our withdrawal? I've made request and it's been confirmed since June
based on the information, the recovery period will be over by November
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2017
obawolea:
Re: Better Days Ahead by manapurity(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
from september to october, now november....bunch of jokers!
lanrema:

based on the information, the recovery period will be over by November
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
manapurity:
from september to october, now november....bunch of jokers!

Not so I know is painful for someone to have plans and disappointment came in, but I assure you that by the End of recovery period wc is less than 3months you shall surely smile again peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.