Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help Me To Fulfill My Aim - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me To Fulfill My Aim (281 Views)

Ryerson University School Fees And Application. Try To Fulfill Your Dreams Here / ASUU Strike: We Failed To Fulfill Agreement, Minister Admits / $1 Can Help You Fulfill Your Academic Dreams In The US & Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Fulfill My Aim by gbengaoyeladun(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
hello nairalanders, happy new mnth to you all, i am oyeladun gbenga by name, i graduated from the polytechnic of ibadan in 2014, i study computer science as a course, but since then nobody to help again because when i was in school i lost my mummy and in 2015 my father had stroke, so, am so sad about it because nobody to sponsor my education again. Nairalanders pls help me , i want to fulfill my aim by doing my HND this yr or next yr. Help somebody today and GOd will reward you abundantly pls dnt mind my grammer. Thanks my no is 08106341850 or gbengaoyeladun@gmail.com. Front page pls

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Restrict Candidates From Choosing Two Public Universities / Are You Prepared To Step Up. Check This!!! / ASUP Appeals To FG To Upgrade All Polytechnics To Universities Of Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.