Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday (18425 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu Dedicate Son, Aragorn At COZA Church,Abuja / Fani-Kayode's Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by eposho: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ara gone abi kini baba were yi pe eh, wa pe laye.
Fkk whats the meaning of this naw.?
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Haffy birthday ragon..sorry I meant Aragon, I hope u become a better man than your traitor papa
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Kakamorufu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Guyman02:
Since this Igbo gal enter FFK life he has been firing from all cylinders, she has removed Afonjaism from his system that he now challenges Alimi descendants openly. She has made him to feel like a lion, ask Fayose who gets a lot of support from Igbos who gave him a big title of 'Nwanne Di na Mba' how he gets the energy and became fearless speaker for the masses and current chief opposition in Nigeria it is because of his association with them.

Ask the new Ondo Governor elect Akeredolu and he says the person that has pushed him hard to success is his Igbo wife.
When you are married to an Igbo man your brain will never rest, even Gowon who led war against them still had an Igbo woman who bore him his first child and IBB is still their inlaw.
Igbo women no dey pretend they stand by you especially those of them married to other tribes.
Congrats to the little one and the family.
yinmu
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Guyman02:
Since this Igbo gal enter FFK life he has been firing from all cylinders, she has removed Afonjaism from his system that he now challenges Alimi descendants openly. She has made him to feel like a lion, ask Fayose who gets a lot of support from Igbos who gave him a big title of 'Nwanne Di na Mba' how he gets the energy and became fearless speaker for the masses and current chief opposition in Nigeria it is because of his association with them.

Ask the new Ondo Governor elect Akeredolu and he says the person that has pushed him hard to success is his Igbo wife.
When you are married to an Igbo man your brain will never rest, even Gowon who led war against them still had an Igbo woman who bore him his first child and IBB is still their inlaw.
Igbo women no dey pretend they stand by you especially those of them married to other tribes.
Congrats to the little one and the family.

Will you keep kawayat, you flat heads are really annoying, you think every success has to do with ur flat headed generation
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Cute Lotanna smiley
Happy birthday boy!
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
celebration of thieves
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by seunfape(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
I never see him like serious man before
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by PANDA2: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pity this baby. SON OF A SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT AND THIEF WHO STOLE FROM THE NATIONAL TREASURY. SON OF A CRIMINAL FFK.
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by rattlesnake(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
just because u watch lord of the rigbs you gave your son a useless name undecided
this FFK has indomine brain
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by FTbomb(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
FOK must be a lord of the rings fan. arargon ko fanagon ni.. undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by ifyseun: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy birthday handsome boy!...I'm impressed she gave birth in Nigeria
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Asito:

I dey on leave. Like your president

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by kaystick86(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy birthday our boy
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by yabatown: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
PANDA2:
Pity this baby. SON OF A SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT AND THIEF WHO STOLE FROM THE NATIONAL TREASURY. SON OF A CRIMINAL FFK.

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Daremee: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oh boy, your papa ffk is naija's most well known coke addict. Hope he does not initiate you into the habit. He was prepared to kill when he was in efcc custody just to get his supply
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by skaramanga: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sure say dat ffk pikin no be quater to albino like im mama? On top dat one the daddy Na chronic cocaine addict wey go for deliverance in Ghana, and the former wife say ffk dey fvck his daughters when dem be small pikin. gbami o.

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by purpledferanmi1: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
You r a genius bro. son of money miss road
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by rezy15(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Aragon Kayode. Like drinking kunu from tea cup. Awkward.
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by nas00(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Whatever inspired this name, I would have love FFK to tell the world.

Aragorn, the lost king of Gondor!

Maybe the next child will be Legolas or Gimli and so on grin ..until the fellowship is complete.
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by yabatown: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jiang:
Haffy birthday ragon..sorry I meant Aragon, I hope u become a better man than your traitor papa

Abi ooooooooooooooooooooo. TRAITOR , DRUG ADDICT AND CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by izsmike: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oooh. Today is his son's bday.... Dat explains everything. I met him today at Silverbird shopping mall SEC abuja... He bought like 2 giant teddy bear. Was thinking he was preparing for valentine
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by Daremee: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Didn't know his adug addiction made magazine fp

Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2017
aragorn koor Legolas nii. this bird go like lord of the ring gaan o
Re: Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Son, Aragorn's 1st Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2017
izsmike:
Oooh. Today is his son's bday.... Dat explains everything. I met him today at Silverbird shopping mall SEC abuja... He bought like 2 giant teddy bear. Was thinking he was preparing for valentine
did you talk to him? and were you surprised when you saw him? did he come with body guards,did he drive himself or came with convoy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Lagos Canal After PUNCH Report / EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual / "Activists" Complain As Dawisu Is Listed As A Speaker At 'Soro Soke' Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.