Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,807 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori (498 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori by mr1759: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Former Delta State Governor, James Ibori, has declared that he is a politician and will always be a politician. Speaking on Tuesday with Reuters after his court hearing in London, Ibori said his involvement in politics was for the good of his people, adding that he was ready to lay down his life. According to the former governor, “What happens in African politics – you are in it until you die. “I am a politician; I will always be a politician. I play the politics in my party and in my country for the good of my people.” Ibori, who won another victory at a London court, has signalled a possible political comeback Nigeria. After serving a 13-year jail term in a UK prison, Ibori was released in December 2016 The former governor had earlier disclosed that he would be returning to the country in a “matter of days.” Ibori’s media aide, Tony Eluemunor, made the disclosure in a statement on Tuesday. The statement which reads in part says, “After all the speculations over when Chief James Onanefe Ibori will return to Nigeria, Ibori himself has now confirmed that he would be homeward bound very soon. “As soon as possible, may be in a matter of days. “Dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s in briefing his lawyers may be the only thing standing between Ibori now and his journey to Nigeria. “For instance, there will be mention of the Ibori London case this week Friday at the Southwark London court for the judge to be fully informed on what is happening with the disclosure process and to ascertain if everybody convicted in the Ibori and related cases will be appealing.”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/01/im-politician-will-die-james-ibori/
Re: I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
You are right sire

Kuje is awaiting your arrival your excellency

1 Like

Re: I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori by masseratti: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why wont he, African politics is the fastest way to get rich, drug dealers and Yahoo boys are light years away, they can't catch up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori by mr1759: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
You are right sire
Kuje is awaiting your arrival your excellency
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m A Politician, I Will Die In It – James Ibori by jakesbaba: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
You're dead already.

(1) (Reply)

This Pic Reflects Our Economic Situation. / Reps Condemn Destruction Of N’delta Oil Communities / Tribunal Update: Dupty Gov Used Thugs To Rig Election Says A Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.