Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me (5141 Views)

Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me / Maybe they are Recruiting / My Boss Might Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by casttlebarbz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
During under graduate days they will say dont rely on your bsc everybody out there has it...i started ICAN exams.
After graduation they say learn hand work...i started learning system engineering at ikeja ,when i cant meet up with t.fare my parent advised i quit and focus on completing my ICAN/ATS before NYSC...
During NYSC some scammers came and make mouth about PMP and HSC i still use my alawee savings to partake...
After NYSC
Dont just sit at home go out and look for jobs i use the little savings remaining to be looking for jobs up nd downs ...money finsh
there are jobs online. ..i don apply tire got few invite, no results
Try teaching jobs, i started with a school in my area cos of t.fare, they pay me 12k in a month ,i take jss2-ss3 , the woman still owe me 3mths...
Go and learn somthing i went out to make inquiries, the fees no be for here ...
They will say everything is not connection ,a gf of mine got a job with an oil company on the island with OND, i can start mentioning...
Don't do yahoo, my roomie in school use a venza now,when he will stay awake all night browsing, i will be reading ,made a 2.1 in economics +Ican, who is now better off?...
Try agriculture, i go buy rabbits, them don die now..

someone was asking how job seekers were coping( lluminated93 ) ,some lucky ones that got jobs with connection are calling him lazy weed smoker...

no job seekers likes it this way but sometimes our hands are tied

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by janejive(f): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
It is well

6 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
lol. i feel your pain.
but dont give up.

5 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by slimmdree(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
i feel u bro
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by basmur(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
cool LOL. husb serious issue though.....you will not relent noni.. try and keep the spirit up.. i pray GOD pick up your call so soon.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by beshiman(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Op, I have this for you:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by obojememe: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
all is well they say.
cc
lalasticlala ,mynd44 , bother seun

lalasticlala ,mynd44 , bother seun
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Emmysteve(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
All because of Buhari's clueless economic direction.

1 Like

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by praxs(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
“i go buy rabbits, them don die now” grin grin. Join commedy oo

11 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Thepasserby(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
And some people still clicked on the like button. Biko what are you liking?

5 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by casttlebarbz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
praxs:
bro u dey make d laff sef, naso d tin jus die o, one by one

4 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't normally comment in this type of posts but I just have to; guy, you have tried, you've paid your dues, just keep applying or probably become a management consultant, try researching on that

2 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Iamforreal(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
You are a comedian I swear. Your comic over-shadowed your heart cry. But really, in everything we do, we should learn patience. All will be well. If its a volunteer job you can find, abeg just do it. Understand that its your bus-stop phase and not your car park phase.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
Really feel bad. It's sad. Honestly.
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by donGotze(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
It is well bro, never easy with the job seeker. Don't relent, keep going
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
praxs:

I don laff tire grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by serverconnect(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
My dear, gradually gradually u go succed. Life no easy.
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by twosquare(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
casttlebarbz:
During under graduate days they will say dont rely on your bsc everybody out there has it...i started ICAN exams.
After graduation they say learn hand work...i started learning system engineering at ikeja ,when i cant meet up with t.fare my parent advised i quit and focus on completing my ICAN/ATS before NYSC...
During NYSC some scammers came and make mouth about PMP and HSC i still use my alawee savings to partake...
After NYSC
Dont just sit at home go out and look for jobs i use the little savings remaining to be looking for jobs up nd downs ...money finsh
Try teaching jobs, i started with a school in my area cos of t.fare, they pay me 12k in a month ,i take jss2-ss3 , the woman still owe me 3mths...
They will say everything is not connection ,a gf of mine got a job with an oil company on the island with OND, i can start mentioning...
Don't do yahoo, my roomie in school use a venza now,when he will stay awake all night browsing, i will be reading ,made a 2.1 in economics +Ican, who is now better off?...

someone was asking how job seekers was coping( lluminated93 ) ,some lucky ones that got jobs with connection are calling him lazy weed smoker...

Omo, village people strong for your case o..grin. Just kidding...that's the reality in today's Nigeria. Don't stop at B.A, go for your Masters....man pikin do Masters..no job yet...don't stop at M.A, go for your Ph.D..na so I go pick race...the over-reliance on A4 paper while your mate not having up to these qualifications are better off...a number of guys I know with such educational grades that are frustrated with nothing in their pockets...like the case of a friend...e dey do yahoo yahoo now after sufferhead don suffer am after graduation..dude now riding a new car and almost completed his house...Me? Well, I have entered into freelancing since..waiting till something comes up..an d as I dey look am so...i may eventually be an entrepreneur fully if things continue like this in Nigeria...or I just abscond for this country.Man pikin dey grow old every seconds...these parents still live in the illusion of Old times that education is the only key whereas there are other keys...my life is not meant for quoting Okoro (2013), and at the end of the day..dem dey talk say Na Dr. Twosquare dey on top okada so...no one naira for his account...make person matter no become prayer point for church...target this year is to make nothing less than a million naira via legal business. God help us..no be only you..

17 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by eltido(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
(Bro this piece is really funny...but all the same the success journey is never an easy one.Keep at it bro.Dont be jumping from one hustle to another.Stick to one that you enjoy and watch yourself fly. grin grin
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by nabegibeg: 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
casttlebarbz:

this one cracked my ribs, bro endure, i know you'll soon write a testimony in this same forum
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Idydarling(f): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
i feel u bro, making me scared since I'm almost done with school, but then... MY CASE IS DIFFERENT!
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by lollmaolol(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sorry to hear about this bro. Sadly its the situation of the country and it's everywhere, biting so hard.

We pray God heal this country ASAP. Just please don't give up.
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by igbalodehunter(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bro No Be For Here
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by bamasite(m): 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Very funny piece.......sadly, that is the reality on ground!
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by sholay2011(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
And some people still clicked on the like button. Biko what are you liking?

I think people liked the post because it presented the other side of reality of job search vividly. For one person whose post on how he got two offers in one week made frontpage, there are hundreds of others are still in deep sh*t.

@OP...The thread title though... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by ladiesmirror(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
praxs:

Lolssssss I laffed for almost 3 hrs...... "I buy Rabbit dem Don die now".. Lolssssss

Comic Comedian

1 Like

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by dupzy05: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
pray fervently God is ur strength
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Dexema(m): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Try to do some work online maybe fiverr, just keep trying. Also try not to listen to negative comments so far u can feed and have a roof over your head.
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by MoyoGENERAL: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy, you na real clown!!!!

Anyway, I wanna assure you that "The earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestations of the sons of God!
Though it may tarry, wait and keep hopes alive, it must surely come to pass!
Your Testimony is near bro!

Will the Lord not remember his own faithful elect that calleth upon Him day and Night? Surely he will!
Remain steadfast in the Lord, be positive, explore opportunities, one day you will share testimony and all the days, weeks, months, years of sorrow will be History!"

#There is Light at the End of the Tunnel#

4 Likes

Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by solomix10(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
"I buy Rabbit dem Don die now" lolsss.....omo my spinal cord ooo yeeeepa
Re: Maybe They Should Kuku Kill Me by Longman6(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
casttlebarbz:
After NYSC

someone was asking how job seekers were coping( lluminated93 ) ,some lucky ones that got jobs with connection are calling him lazy weed smoker...

Guy you craked me up...the rabbit part,God bless your hustle..Go market buy GRE+Gmats Textbook+ Bible+ books on acing interview,and start practicing and paying then apply to all those graduate trainee program,+ look for companies that do what you do and market yourself to them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Over 30million Young Nigerians Are Jobless / De Skyline Hotel Vacancies / Entry Level Metallurgical And Mechanical Engineers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.