Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Start A Fish Farm Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Fish Farm Business (590 Views)

Rent A Fish Farm On The Island, Lagos(earthen Ponds) / Learn How To Prepare A Fish Feed By Yourself (for Fish Farmers) / Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Fish Farm Business by Presh06(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Hello house. Am new on this forum. Please, i need help on how to start and manage a fish farm. I have the basic knowledge but i'll like to know more about how to properly manage a fish farm and some of the risk involved. Thank you.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farm Business by phonestic(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
well it is a very good and profitable business ... and when you start I won a bakery I can be supplying you bread to feed them
Re: How To Start A Fish Farm Business by DWAYFARMS: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chat me or call me on 09075811841.
Presh06:
Hello house. Am new on this forum. Please, i need help on how to start and manage a fish farm. I have the basic knowledge but i'll like to know more about how to properly manage a fish farm and some of the risk involved. Thank you.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farm Business by Ttalk: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Presh06:

Searh for "Hidden truths about catfish business"

It has more than basic knowledge you need to get starting. Besides you would get to meet so many farmers with first hand experience
Re: How To Start A Fish Farm Business by Juwton: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is there any Fish Farmer battling or struggling with Mortality.

The farmer has just been short changing himself and gradually ruining his investment.

This is my Testimony and Good New.

The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) put a stop to my high mortality and made it very low to Zero.

The Solution is just =N=750 per Litre.

Wise Farmers please Call or WhatsApp 09096429203 for your order.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Sell Fowls In Lagos? / For Sale: 25 Acres Of Local Palm Oil Plantation Is For Sale At Ikire, Osun State / Liquid Organic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.