Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (42328 Views)

Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Why Do People Dislike Reading Science Fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by siralabai(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:

Lol ok u need to understand a little about FTL(faster than light) travel. When a space ship is in FTL speed it goes beyond the speed of light. In most science fiction genre, the ship is said to be in hyper space. At that stage it cannot be fired on, attacked or stopped because it is moving at a speed beyond the fastest thing in d universe which is light. The only Sci fi story I have seen a hyper space attack is in STAR TREK :INTO THE DARKNESS. And that was because that particular ship was specially modified. But the general principle even in the star trek franchise is once a ship is in hyper space it can't be stopped till it gets out of hyperspace. Same for the STAR WARS franchise too.
Now when we come to Hardwire, remember he is not a pilot, besides that he can't stop a ship already in hyperspace. But if u read d story very well he did blow up the ship with a mini nuke before it got to earth orbit. That is why he will be arrested because from all appearances he shot a diplomatic vessel.

If the nuke he shot at the vessel was effective and the ship got destroyed then I'll be glad.
Anyway, when are you starting the sequel?
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
Still not seen it oo
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by dominicnuel(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
seen tanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by iAreMozelle(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks boss....file received
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Oladim001:
Still not seen it oo
Ok. Pls send me an email message so I can get ur correct address
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2017
siralabai:

If the nuke he shot at the vessel was effective and the ship got destroyed then I'll be glad.
Anyway, when are you starting the sequel?
Well I don't know for now. But watch out for my next work MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL it may premiere any time this week. And possibly, I may be running EXECUTIVE SANCTION along with it. So just stay tuned to this channel, I will be sharing any latest gist here
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 7:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Apollux:

Ok. Pls send me an email message so I can get ur correct address
What's your mail. Mine is muazoladim@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by siralabai(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Apollux:

Well I don't know for now. But watch out for my next work MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL it may premiere any time this week. And possibly, I may be running EXECUTIVE SANCTION along with it. So just stay tuned to this channel, I will be sharing any latest gist here
Be sure to mention me when you start the threads
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
siralabai:

Be sure to mention me when you start the threads
Sure I will
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Oladim001:
What's your mail. Mine is muazoladim@gmail.com
Sent
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
Bro, I Couldn't See Any In Mine, Could U Pls Resend It? Lemuelgodwin2@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Oladim001(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Apollux:
Sent
Seen. Thanks bro
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by bigbauer(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2017
When are we getting the continuation?
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigbauer:
When are we getting the continuation?
Anytime soon sha. MARVEL CHRONICLES is such a big work. I'm intending to make it a franchise, well dat will be perhaps after the 3rd installment. But for now I'm doing lots of research... Just keep ur fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by darwinbrown(f): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mine too: estheretetim490@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by bigbauer(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
I need a mention on your subsequent posts
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Cyberrex(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
drop the final episode to Adesojiodewale@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cyberrex:
drop the final episode to Adesojiodewale@gmail.com
Pls try and send me an email message, I'm not too sure of this address. So there won't be mistakes during sending
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dope
Can't wait for the sequel
Well done Apollux
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Nimzzy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Boss, abeg your tori dey sweet me. This is a masterpiece. Please send the complete story to my mail. Email is Niniola.waheed@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Elizabeth59: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Me sef go like a copy too...... Adebimpetokunbo@gmail.com..... Thanks Bro,
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by CollinsSam(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hey bro (appolux) pls we are waiting for the EXECUTIVE SANCTION.. Marvel chronicles... Thanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER. Sorry I've been away from this thread for a while. No reason really, just lazing around. Anyway just want to deop some info.
By tomorrow, I will be opening the thread for MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL. just watch out for it. And MARVEL CHRONICLES 2 : EXECUTIVE SANCTION will premier on 2nd of May which also happens to be my birthday.... yeah kind of my birthday present to all you wonderful guys. So show some love for Apollux on that day. Can't wait to start up with MARVEL again. That guy have been screaming on me every night to write him, so I have to.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by stephenGee12(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Apollux:
Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER. Sorry I've been away from this thread for a while. No reason really, just lazing around. Anyway just want to deop some info.
By tomorrow, I will be opening the thread for MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL. just watch out for it. And MARVEL CHRONICLES 2 : EXECUTIVE SANCTION will premier on 2nd of May which also happens to be my birthday.... yeah kind of my birthday present to all you wonderful guys. So show some love for Apollux on that day. Can't wait to start up with MARVEL again. That guy have been screaming on me every night to write him, so I have to.

apollux baba welcome back. but do make suer u mention me wen dey both start. and also do a prologue of the last chapter. cos i havent been able to read it. anyways happy easter.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Apollux(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Hi everyone, happy to announce to you that MARVEL CHRONICLES 2:EXECUTIVE SANCTION will be up tomorrow, so watch out for it
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Smooth278(m): 1:17am On May 18, 2017
Nice story man, the fast paced story is on point... Please send the last chapter to my email address. try278@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by omeira: 11:16pm On May 24, 2017
Terrific story apollux, mind-blowing. Please send me the last chapter
maryam.omeira.ma@gmail.com
Gracias
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Slakademus(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=53326719]Hi fellow nairalanders this is my first thread and my first novel. I decided to write a sci fi story because I noticed how scarce we have dat genre represented here. The few I have seen didnt really have d sci fi flavor I have come to know. So hope u guys will enjoy dis my little attempt. So I would need all ur inputs, praise, criticism and corrections. Well dis is not a filly edites write up please pardon my gramatic blunders.
PoliticalThuG ,
SirWere ,
Chumzypinky ,
skarlett ,
repogirl ,
rapmike ,
Cyndylove ,
ElectGINeer ,
bibijay123 ,
ibukzy,
ladySuperb.
And two very good guy dere works have inspired and encouraged me :
D9ty7 and Therock5555 .
Pls u guys should accept my humble invitation to join me in dis short adventure. [/quote

Hello. Please contact me Sir. I need writers.
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Slakademus(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Apollux post=53326719]Hi fellow nairalanders this is my first thread and my first novel. I decided to write a sci fi story because I noticed how scarce we have dat genre represented here. The few I have seen didnt really have d sci fi flavor I have come to know. So hope u guys will enjoy dis my little attempt. So I would need all ur inputs, praise, criticism and corrections. Well dis is not a filly edites write up please pardon my gramatic blunders.
PoliticalThuG ,
SirWere ,
Chumzypinky ,
skarlett ,
repogirl ,
rapmike ,
Cyndylove ,
ElectGINeer ,
bibijay123 ,
ibukzy,
ladySuperb.
And two very good guy dere works have inspired and encouraged me :
D9ty7 and Therock5555 .
Pls u guys should accept my humble invitation to join me in dis short adventure. [/quote

Hello. Please contact me Sir. I need writers. slakabraham@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by damynj(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
My Oga Apollux I've Not Seen The Last Episodes On My E-mail O! Abeg Show Ur Small Boy Love.
damilolajoseph1994@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Viruslord(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wow,what an interesting story,started reading it yesterday and couldn't stop reading it till this moment but my joy was caught off by the news I saw later, kudos to you Apollux my guy,please I will like to finish the story, here is my email address lordvirusxy@gmail.com
Re: MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) by Viruslord(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bros I Still dey wait oo lordvirusxy@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Casting Frankline / My Billionaire Boyfriend / Chinua Achebe Showing Off His Book 'Things Fall Apart' In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.