Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) (54860 Views)

Faze Alone Hangout With E-money And Kcee (photo) / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Harrysong isn't happy...

Neither is Kcee. Both are still hurting.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by ahmEenu(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
mizhefeh:
Congrats let live in peace n not fight one anoda

Btw

Valentines day is near...
So if U're secretly in love wit me, now wld be the time to speak up OR wait till nxt 14th Feb...
. How do u know.......well, I in love with you
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Richie0974: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough

Have you heard about new Nigeria Vanguard, it's a democratic movement fighting for the equality and empowerment of the citizens especially youths to bring about social and economic fairness. It's a coalition of youths towards making Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Damilare5882(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Richie0974:

Have you heard about new Nigeria Vanguard, it's a democratic movement fighting for the equality and empowerment of the citizens especially youths to bring about social and economic fairness. It's a coalition of youths towards making Nigeria better.
they can join the movement too
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough

The majority of Nigerian youths are worse than the old politicians. I prefer these hungry fools leading us than the empty headed youths.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by viqueta(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
I
Damilare5882:
Am with you bro,but how can we do it? Am really interested
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by kaystick86(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Son : Daddy is harrysong Hally with the peace deal?

Dad : He has no option, He no get money to fight KCee of E-Money
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
no combo yet !! Let's all come together first ..that's the first step ..not suggesting peterobi or what did you call the money sucking demon

Can you see my point? None yet and 2019 is just 2years away.

From their records kwankaso and Peter Obi are viable experimentation of a possible succor.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
why is kcee bleaching na? lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Damilare5882(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
eezeribe:

The majority of Nigerian youths are worse than the old politicians. I prefer these hungry fools leading us than the empty headed youths.
its all these hungry fools that frustrated that youths to that extent .. We all still have the good in us ..are you not tired of hearing embezzlement of funds everyday ..are you not tired of hearing killings and kidnapping everyday .. Its all these old fools sponsoring all these acts ..say no to them #Enoughisenough
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Gbemini(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
harrysong don work for garage before?
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
see the face of omo ole (child of thief), right now am like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by poyet(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
That's what the veteran musicians should be doing rather than fueling the fire. However, reading from the pic, it seems Harrysong isn't cool with it.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Damilare5882(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Can you see my point? None yet and 2019 is just 2years away.

From their records kwankaso and Peter Obi are viable experimentation of a possible succor.
seems they have paid you to campaign for them .. Was Rome built in a day ? ..bro come off those thieves and let's make our country great again# enoughisenough
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by emilyone(f): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Harrysong isn't happy...

Obviously.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
100000000000000000000 likes
10000000000000000 shares

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by 1stGenius(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Harrysong isn't happy...
I just saw the comment I've been waiting to read.Thought I was the only person that observed that.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by sneak3(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:

I have been clamouring this.. Let's form National youth party... I already have the name in my head. Youth Alliance Movement (YAM) And yam will be our logo..meaning we are going to be more interested in agriculture as alternative to oil.... We can dislodge this kangaroos masquerading as political heavy weights..
They are mortgaging our future and want to turn us to perennial slaves, building a dynasty where the children replace them. We should say no to this system.

These old fools should not determine the future that will not feature them..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Damilare5882(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
sneak3:

I have been clamouring this.. Let's form National youth party... I already have the name in my head. Youth Alliance Movement (YAM) And yam will be our logo..meaning we are going to be more interested in agriculture as alternative to oil.... We can dislodge this kangaroos masquerading as political heavy weights..
They are mortgaging our future and want to turn us to perennial slaves, building a dynasty where the children replace them. We should say no to this system.

These old fools should not determine the future that will not feature them..
great bro .. Let's keep the movement going
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
seems they have paid you to campaign for them .. Was Rome built in a day ? ..bro come off those thieves and let's make our country great again# enoughisenough

You should be intelligent enough to understand my point.

Right now 2019 is too close and the movement as you wrote is not a day's journey hence the need to look for immediate viable option.

As you also wrote,you have no one in mind so shall we vote in just anyone come 2019?
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Harry song has still not forgiven Kcee
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
LegalBaby:
They finally ended their boring drama

OMG! You just spoilt my minute. angry
Seeing 'legal' and 'drama' reminded me of those boring legal drama movies on universal channel. Now all thanks to you, I'll be depressed for the next 60 seconds. cry
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Damilare5882(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toks2008:

You should be intelligent enough to understand my point.

Right now 2019 is too close and the movement as you wrote is not a day's journey hence the need to look for immediate viable option.

As you also wrote,you have no one in mind so shall we vote in just anyone come 2019?
you can go and vote for them .. Its left to you ..wise up
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Duru009(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Harrysong looks unsatisfied.. .....
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Teekrayne(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
E never clear for broda HarryTUNDE mind oooo..... D guy face still look like Eba wey dem match for ground grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by tutudesz: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
Nice idea,but the major problem is youth are not allow to contest election in Nigeria giving that youth are between18-35 year old, so we are back to square one. Until the age limit is reduce any political party is dead on arrival.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by adonbilivit: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:
....No Way !!!! We are youths .. Don't use this platform to campaign for all this bloody thieves !! They have there in one way or the other ..what have they achieved !!....All we need is fresh brains ...#enoughisenough
peter obi performed as a Governor and I can tell you that. so don't distort facts just coz u want to sell your idea which I consider nice of course
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by littlewonders: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Damilare5882:

How do we start?
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Boss13: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Papikush:
These people are jokers. They only want to stay relevant and trend in the entertainment industry. I see nothing here.

After the multiple arrests and allegations you just decide to beg each other and settle?
Is that what the Nigerian police department is meant for now? Just to arrest those who offends you?
What about the case of forgery?

Smh. Jokers

Our police don't know their work, but I think maybe our African culture plays a role in enforcement. We Africans like to pacify things
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Harrysong should stop being silly. You dont sign a contract without minding the structures when you are hungry and when your stomach is filled with food you start understanding the structures. Such a baby. e-Money should go all out and make sure Harry goes to jail if he breaks the clauses. All these nonsense must stop. What fucking reconciliation ? This Showkey is timid. He is trying to drive his own popularity by this mediation.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by KevMitnick: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
olaolulazio:
Harrysong isn't happy...
Obviously, after the humiliation.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) by toshmann(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
LegalBaby:
They finally ended their boring drama

Uhm . . . . on another note, LegalBaby pls could you rearrange that your profile photo so I can see your face.
Then drop your address and phone number, and leave the rest to the gods--> apollo, artemis and venus. cool

I met a guy in Cleveland who told me of pretty Nigerian babes in Detroit. I need to explore that talent. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.