Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? (9585 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by zarakay(f): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Fear God ??

You think I'm lying ??

tongue
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Ajusshi: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2017
undecided
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

The ATM and the fridge

I don't need to go to the bank to withdraw my money, i just stay at home and do it on my phone

The fridge is the most amazing thing, when I'm out on a hot day, i just open my phone and have a very chilled water
you deserve d greatest liar of the year award... you can lie ehn chai!
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by laplace19(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2017
As an Engineer, I have some Microsoft Apps on my phone that I use for work instead of carrying my laptop around... those Apps include Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word, One Note and One Drive.
I invariably use MS.Excel and as it stands now I can't use any phone without those Apps. Samsung Galaxy J5

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Ajusshi: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Eleniyan15:
Battery ni ooooo 5050Mah, L8plus

You try, but none can beat my Samsung Galazy Tab A.
With 9.7 inches screen and 6,000 mAh battery, the beast na baba for videos and gaming.
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by chekas111: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Email link. Ringer. Hushed. Viber. And many more.
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Eleniyan15: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Ajusshi:

You try, but none can beat my Samsung Galazy Tab A.
With 9.7 inches screen and 6,000 mAh battery, the beast na baba for videos and gaming.

I don't like big screen, portable ni koko even woman sef portable if something too big na ojukokoro
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Ajusshi: 7:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Eleniyan15:

I don't like big screen, portable ni koko even woman sef portable if something too big na ojukokoro
For watching movies and video games, the bigger the screen, the better your experience. Abi na only to make call u dey use phone for?
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Ajusshi: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2017
laplace19:
As an Engineer, I have some Microsoft Apps on my phone that I use for work instead of carrying my laptop around... those Apps include Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word, One Note and One Drive.
I invariably use MS.Excel and as it stands now I can't use any phone without those Apps. Samsung Galaxy J5
Samsung rocks joor
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by romeoetin(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2017
calabaman:
infinix note 3 pro:

- Thumbprint
- wide screen
- Sharp camera
- Flash charge
Among other features

Please where did you buy it cry
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by oyegbemile(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2017
My chococooky font style
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by somehowpenis(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Speed and water proof.. -iphone 7
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Darklite(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Ir blaster and 6.3inch screen smiley
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Nofuckgiven: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
1.3D screen for better gaming and video quality
2. Water proof
3. Lie detector
4. Voice recognition security
5. Shock absorber
All in the soon to be released Samsung galaxy 8pro. cool

BTW

SORRY, A MINUTE PLEASE!

If you've recently been dumped or have a feeling that u will be dumped ,am here as a backup val. No need to throw those gifts away. Please don't throw anything away in anger. I repeat, do not throw it away. Take that bold step, wipe your tears and bring that gift. For those people that like buying underwear and flower please keep scrolling. Ok bye. grin grin
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by tamertery(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Gionee Pioneer 5 W

Just the way i can change my fonts anyhow....

I am a sucker for fonts..

cool
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by somez(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Just lov everything abt my gionee m5
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by beewhy009(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Infinix HOT 4
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by beewhy009(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Infinix HOT 4

4k battery
Finger print
Data Protect and the useful XHide
Screen Record feature - love this the more as i can do video tutorials by recording any task while using the phone and send it to you in mp4 format.

BTW it can download and upload food... grin
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by fairheven: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2017
phones are basically the same, even more so when more of them are Android base.
the only major thing that differs one phone from another is the installed APP.
the manufacturer keep churning out same thing with little or nothing special upgrade
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Chijosky(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Double flashlight, whenever I on it at night my neighbors will shout up nepa

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by itelMobileNG: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
itel S31 with the ability to take perfect selfies even in the night grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by emynike2001(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
DEVICE MANAGER. AND LOST ANDRIOD APP
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by tourphland(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Finger print scanner and siri iphone 5s dope wink
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2017
the xhide app.... .my fellow cheaters will know what I mean
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Zionist26(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2017
5000mAh
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
THEE SCREEN. ITS 6.4 INCHES OF AWESOMENESS. SONY XPERIA Z ULTRA.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Eleniyan15: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Ajusshi:

For watching movies and video games, the bigger the screen, the better your experience. Abi na only to make call u dey use phone for?

you right ajussi
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by viki84(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

It makes you feel like a celebrity ??

Isn't that your phone the exact phone you used in taking the picture on your profile ??

I'm sorry to break your heart, you still look ugly with the 50 mega pixel grin

I was joking but i would fucck you tho
i would fucck her too just before u do
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by godwinony(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
My battery power.. I no send NEPA
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2017
emmavis4u0052:
lovely from itel .. pls how much is the fone

The itel S31 is 35k
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Oscarpraise(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2017
john4reala:
The shaving stick attached to the phone makes it superb

john4reala:
The shaving stick attached to the phone makes it superb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon / 7 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Browser From Hackers / Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.