Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon (9582 Views)

The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by blackboy12(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
hi nairalanders, MTN will be coming out with something unique very soon, so those of you that have thrown away ur SIMS or decided to drop it should think twice now and go look for it anywhere it might be. stay tuned,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Emmyk(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
Hello, are u an agent, cheesy *not rude anyways*
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by aieromon(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
We're waiting. . .
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by hooged: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
can anything good come from mtn ? lets wait and see
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Dkaz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
I don't think mtn has anything good in return
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by ballababy: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2010
perhaps they want to reduce blackberry internet service to 3k.lets wait and see!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by naijatoday: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
i am guessing they will introduce cheap calling rates.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 1:45am On Nov 05, 2010
blackboy12:

hi nairalanders, MTN will be coming out with something unique very soon, so those of you that have thrown away your SIMS or decided to drop it [/b]should think twice now and go look for it anywhere it might be. stay tuned,

. . . . . . my MTN SIM will continue to remain in my [b]fish tank
till I see dat surprise. tongue
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 1:47am On Nov 05, 2010
ballababy:

perhaps they want to reduce blackberry internet service to 3k.lets wait and see!

Talk about surprises. . . . . and dis one is already thinking BB. sowi. **SMH**
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Mobinga: 2:32am On Nov 05, 2010
40GB Download limit for 9k??
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by puskin: 3:10am On Nov 05, 2010
Mobinga:

. . . . .I don't have dat to dash them for 40GB. . . . so beta review ur amount downwards. . . . .tooooooooooooooo maybe undecided erm. . .erm. . . .2k5 for unlimited download.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by soki2ng(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2010
all say UNLIMITED, All say UNLIMITED
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by GP15: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2010
nothing good can ever come out of mtn, it is the worst thing that have ever happened to naija
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by kosovo(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2010
Accumulation of Download limits and subsequent increment . . . That is what i call massive
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by misteri: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2010
let's wait and see. till then, ,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 1:13am On Nov 06, 2010
Well I stick to my Glo. Whatever offer they'll do, Glo is always better when they come with theirs. MTN always come first. Sham Network!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by slap1(m): 3:40am On Nov 06, 2010
Can't really guess why this is on the front page. It's either Seun knows the poster/the story. . .Or he wants to mock MTN, the Money Thieving Network. As for me, I'm about getting a Glo line to enjoy the Glo Infinito.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by supereagle(m): 4:17am On Nov 06, 2010
Can anything good come out of "Massive Thieving Network?" Considering the huge amount they make from this country , they should offer lowest call rate and internet service. Glo is far far considerate than MTN.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by mrofficial(m): 4:21am On Nov 06, 2010
^^ EmptyN juju is really working. So many Nigerians are blind to them.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by efoghorjos: 4:57am On Nov 06, 2010
Does MTN really have anything good for Nigerians? As far as I am concerned, MTN is the the most stingy service provider in this country. They think only of their profits. They told us per second billing was not possible; they also told us it was impossible to reduce tariff. Today we all know the truth. MTN remains the only major provider still exploiting us. Let's just wait and see what they have in stock for us.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by na2day(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2010
Mobinga:

40GB for 9k shocked shocked shocked
I'm on unlimited download, and i pay approximately 4200naira monthly with a dedicated speed of about 4mbps and i was thinking it was too expensive! shocked
chai, MTN don kill people o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by tunde300us(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2010
Notin good can come out of dis MTN ppl sef,for almost 2months now my MTN line has been just for receiving and sending of text messages to my mtn-mtn users,after that one nuffin for dem.My GLO PROFIT is a wonder line with call rate of 25k/secs without paying any access chrge. wink
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Jibson999(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2010
blackboy12:

hi nairalanders, MTN will be coming out with something unique very soon, so those of you that have thrown away your SIMS or decided to drop it should think twice now and go look for it anywhere it might be. stay tuned,
why u come here dey sell zobo & kunu for us. abi empteehen hire you to advertise for them.
tseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, /, my GLO ROCKS
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by keba(m): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2010
bleeped UP NETWORK,
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by cheryphbel: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2010
I hope they do, may be that will urge me to bring out their sim where I kept it for the past 6 months.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by SisiKill1: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2010
Got this text last night. . .

[B]Yello! You can now stay connected on your BlackBerry for less. MTN offers you BIS weekly for N1,000 & BIS monthly for N3,000. Hurry! Offer valid till 31/01/11[/b]

Guess this is the surprise. . . Don't understand why they think this is something we should all be jumping out of our skin in excitement for when we know they only did it to remain in the game. The BB rates was bound to reduce, with every network and their mama offering BB service.
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by twinskenny(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2010
nO MATTER WHAT THEY BRING GLO WILL STILL MATCH THEM BONE TO BONE
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by leke999(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2010
nothing good can come from MTN.I abadoned my MTN sim since 2008 for GLO.now i have added ETISALAT to my fleet.
Etisalat thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,you are the best!
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Browser69(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2010
Wow shocked shocked, Competition is really dealing with {MTN= Milk Them Now}
Am sure Their recharge data base is showing them dt few people are recharging now.

Eti Baba Hit them with 25k per sec tongue
Glo hammer them and more are still coming grin

But wait o, I recharged my long forgotten Mtn modem with #500 which is 24hours since thursday and am still browsing wt it now. Almost 48hours
@poster could this be part of surprises?
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by xtremeidea(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2010
this is so silly, why did this topic make the home page. Therez really no infomation here. Admin watz d meanin of this na.

So if i create a topic 'zain coming out with a surprise' it should also make home page. Itz not every topic that should make home page. I beliv  it should be informative n sensible topics dat should make home page. 'Mtn comin out with surprise' so fk wat? This is disgusting, please unpin dis topic b4 i loss my mind.

Tsseeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww  angry
Re: Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon by slap1(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2010
leke999:

nothing good can come from MTN.I abadoned my MTN sim since 2008 for GLO.now i have added ETISALAT to my fleet.
Etisalat thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,you are the best!
Your fleet indeed! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Re Subscribe For Mtn Bis After Using Above Fair Usage / 7 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Browser From Hackers / Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.