Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife (57316 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by EddyTeddy(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Oga judge, you mean say make the pastor start the fu***ng for court now? I must watch this one.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by EddyTeddy(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=53330362]You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through. They pass through church members.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Chijosky(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Baawaa:
They should tell Mugabe,he will have something to say
lol.. Because he's a talkative
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by AngryNigerian(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

ECC.3v1-8...there's time for everything

You eh...you go like cassava die yoh...wetin these verses deh talk sef?

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Macgabe(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one

My dear, those women are passing through a lot o. But they won't open up because of what their congregants would say. That's why I always reason with ladies that usually sing your last phrase ("...i'll never be one"!). Although not all pastor's sha ooo

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Stone03: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
You've spoken well ma...some pastors don't know how to separate it,neglecting their wives in the process with incessant fasting and prayers..only God knows what pastor's wives do pass through and i'll never be one

Honestly, i thought women don't feel sex at all, i thought they do it to please or reward men.

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by lawlahbammy(f): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Even so called pastors don't understand that The same Bible tells them not to "Deprive" their spouses of sex.... If you like be the proclaimed Prophet Elijah of old.... You have a woman/wife right? Then treat her like one... Not just from a psychological, life-motivational, spiritual and financial standpoint but also from "The Sexual/emotional standpoint" smiley

I Corinthians.7 vs 4 and 5 (NKJV) says:

"The Wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. AND LIKEWISE THE HUSBAND DOES NOT HAVE AUTHORITY OVER HIS OWN BODY, BUT THE WIFE DOES...

Do NOT DEPRIVE one another EXCEPT WITH CONSENT FOR A TIME, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again SO THAT SATAN DOES NOT TEMPT YOU BECAUSE OF LACK OF SELF-CONTROL"

The above scriptures talks about "SEX" smiley

So abeg, did the pastor seek the wife's consent in this?? Why should he marry a wife and also fail to meet her sexual needs?? He is wrong but he doesn't even know it.... wink

On the allegation of him sleeping outside, if that's true, then that's too bad... Seems he is bored of sex with his wife then and wanna taste other "varieties"... Only a silly neanderthal of a man would do such. And anyone that would dare say that man is "naturally" polygamous hence liable to cheat speaks Bollocks and absolute crass. angry

And what if the woman went out to cheat while enduring all these?? undecided
Not saying she should but the Bible scripture above did mention "the temptation due to lack of self-control" in that one moment of Konji madness.... Due in this case to being ignored in the bedroom by the pastor-husband.

Christians need to be super educated on sex matters (and not shy away from it) coz Sex originated from GOD and from the WORD... And not from Satan. Sex is a gift from GOD but Satan has succeeded in making this gift a plague in the world of men........

Well said... Tres bien!
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by freshinko: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2017
This is an emotional appeal. This woman is faithful to the core. waoo! Mr man should go to the hospital, sort himself out, come home and attend to this sweet innocent woman.asap

1 Like

Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by orunto27: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Say that to your Company Driver. Or go to a Brothel and ask to be raped.
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Philinho(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=53343137]

ECC.3v1-8...there's time for everything[/quote hmmm d woman should bear it n wait for d right time na. lol
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Philinho(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=subtlemee post=53343137]

ECC.3v1-8...there's time for everything[/quote hmmm d woman should bear it n wait for d right time na. lol
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:

Amen
Re: I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife by gwama: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
This has been a real problem that women are going through with their pastor husband. They lack affection for the part of their husbands, lack of sexual intercourse under the pretext of constant fasting and sanctifications of their husbands, they take care of their children alone. In addition to the church, they are watched constantly by the assembly, watching for their slightest false steps. If, unfortunately, the woman finds a lover to satisfy herself sexually, it becomes a real scandal, she is indexed like the devil in person and is accused of wanting to bring down the ministry of her husband pastor. Pastors must reconsider their position face-to-face of their wives and their families. If God allows you to marry, it is so that the marriage is consummated, if not it is better to make vows of chastity like Catholic priests. I do not say that fasting and praying are not good for a pastor, but know how to balance, take care of your lambs, but do not forget your family, otherwise, stay unmarried as the apostle Paul advised him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.