Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

#istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster (636 Views)

#iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by exlinkleads(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
I have not seen a country as naive and as myopic minded as this my dear country called Nigeria. I can't fathom if it is the governed or the government is more myopic minded than the other. #IStanadWithBuhari all of a sudden wants to join the #IStandWithTuface to protest. Protest what if i may ask? What is this protest about that Buhari's camp is jilting already?

Am forced to say this in CNN's anchor Hala Basha-Gorani's voice; "This country is gone". This is stupid of APC to craft up with their despicable manners and who even told them that 2Baba is protesting against President Muhammadu Buhari in the first place. This is quiet unprecedented. I cannot even hide my shame on how other countries will be laughing at us now. Professor Wole Soyinka said and I quote "I am ashamed to occupy the same geographical area with this kind"

I want to believe that everybody have his or her own opinion about the incumbent government but i beg to ask this question: How is it that people are supporting this government with this kind if inflation and hardship in Nigeria? I personally have to be God myself to have patience with this government. We are buying $1 for N500 for God sake. Fuel is now N145 and common Kerosene that the common man use is now N450 per liter. I mean per liter. How is it that their is something called #IStandWithBuhuari? Someone should answer me please.

Consequently, were is the NPF? How is it that our Nigeria Police Force have not warned this charlatans that want to protest via the guise of #IStandWithBuhari on the same day that #IStandWithTuface have announced earlier that they are protesting? Why is it that the Police force (who are charged with the responsibility of holding the peace of this country) have not stopped their protest or even released any statement on this regards. If it is the duty of the police to protect the peace of this country, they should call this #IStandWithBuhari off.

Oh wait a minute, the NPF Inspector General was hand picked by President Buhari and will stop at nothing to dis-stabilize the protest 2Face wants to convene. I say God luck to you guys ok. Kill everyone and only you people will remain and you will govern yourselves.

This is disheartening. I advice the NPF to do something about this before it gets out of hand because their is absolutely nothing else this so called #IStandWithBuhari wants to do than to cause chaos. Do your job first before serving your master. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is our country and is bigger than any individual.

To before warned is before armed.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/istandwithbuhari-protesting-alongside.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 ijeybabe dominique

Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by dukie25: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
#istandwithbuhari is paid for by Buhari for Buharideens.
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by johnpaulo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Prayer for Nigeria
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by auntysimbiat(f): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmmmm... really?
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by exlinkleads(f): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
dukie25:
#istandwithbuhari is paid for by Buhari for Buharideens.

which means dey know they have created a doom part for this country

if they know they are doing great, why pay people for this #IStandWithBuhari stuff
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by ogawisdom(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
exlinkleads:
I have not seen a country as naive and as myopic minded as this my dear country called Nigeria. I can't fathom if it is the governed or the government is more myopic minded than the other. #IStanadWithBuhari all of a sudden wants to join the #IStandWithTuface to protest. Protest what if i may ask? What is this protest about that Buhari's camp is jilting already?

Am forced to say this in CNN's anchor Hala Basha-Gorani's voice; "This country is gone". This is stupid of APC to craft up with their despicable manners and who even told them that 2Baba is protesting against President Muhammadu Buhari in the first place. This is quiet unprecedented. I cannot even hide my shame on how other countries will be laughing at us now. Professor Wole Soyinka said and I quote "I am ashamed to occupy the same geographical area with this kind"

I want to believe that everybody have his or her own opinion about the incumbent government but i beg to ask this question: How is it that people are supporting this government with this kind if inflation and hardship in Nigeria? I personally have to be God myself to have patience with this government. We are buying $1 for N500 for God sake. Fuel is now N145 and common Kerosene that the common man use is now N450 per liter. I mean per liter. How is it that their is something called #IStandWithBuhuari? Someone should answer me please.

Consequently, were is the NPF? How is it that our Nigeria Police Force have not warned this charlatans that want to protest via the guise of #IStandWithBuhari on the same day that #IStandWithTuface have announced earlier that they are protesting? Why is it that the Police force (who are charged with the responsibility of holding the peace of this country) have not stopped their protest or even released any statement on this regards. If it is the duty of the police to protect the peace of this country, they should call this #IStandWithBuhari off.

Oh wait a minute, the NPF Inspector General was hand picked by President Buhari and will stop at nothing to dis-stabilize the protest 2Face wants to convene. I say God luck to you guys ok. Kill everyone and only you people will remain and you will govern yourselves.

This is disheartening. I advice the NPF to do something about this before it gets out of hand because their is absolutely nothing else this so called #IStandWithBuhari wants to do than to cause chaos. Do your job first before serving your master. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is our country and is bigger than any individual.

To before warned is before armed.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/istandwithbuhari-protesting-alongside.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 ijeybabe dominique

Istandwithbuhari protesters are paid for it, they may pocket up to 10k each, if u have common sense u shld kw dt and save urself this long epistle.
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by exlinkleads(f): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

Istandwithbuhari protesters are paid for it, they may pocket up to 10k each, if u have common sense u shld kw dt and save urself this long epistle.

I didn't say they didn't pay them because i know, no one will stand with buhari if not paid. However, the police have a duty to the people to avert this nonsense and put an end to their counter protest hence my rant.
Re: #istandwithbuhari Protests Alongside #istandwithtuface Is A Recipe For Disaster by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2017
#iStandWithTubaba

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Is Sick, Impeach Him Now! - Buhari Says In 2010 / What Nigerians Think About President Buhari / Test Results Shows PMB Needs More Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.