Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) (48989 Views)

Laura Ikeji Apologizes After 'lying' She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by seizethaBae(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
----

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
How many own the original items in the street? cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by AdoraAmadi: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
oops
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bank job?

Paulscholari:
Fucck..... Fuckkkk, fuckkkk everyone.. Just got yanked off from my fuckingggg job.. Fuckkk you. Fuckkkk my BM, Fuckkkk my RMs, Fuckkkk everyone.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Akinaukwa: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
I knew everything about her is fake.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by zinny377(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bravo brave heart!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Teedawg: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Her apology will not stop dollars from rising so we can afford food first before hand back
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by macaranta(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please what is Laura ikeji
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by moupe: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Don't blame the poor girl. She needed to make quick bucks for her traditional marriage. After all she has been in fake goods retail for some time. Who else supplies all those fake designer bags to Linda Ikeji but her very own sister Laura Ikeji?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by 2shur: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
abegi
akube
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by kayo80(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Proffdada:
I knew it, Siri doesn't lie grin

'Siri, pay this man.' 'He's already paid.'
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by nkemdi89(f): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
I bought a shoe from konga, only one outing the shoe got scattered, since then I have turned the shoe to decoration in my booth, thank God for curtailing my online purchase addiction.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
don't give ur husband fake pregnancy result oooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Baroba(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
annnikky:
Even those that r shouting that d bag is fake can they afford d original if it were to be displayed there Naija babes n forming sometyms r like bread n butter

You can buy a perfectly well made leather bag at a reasonable price, if one cannot afford original designer bag, then don't buy at all.. If she wants her store to be respected; which is what she craves for, then it is important she displays genuine goods not cheap Chinese knock offs..
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by thinkmoney(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
She try...way she fit even bring herself to apologize regardless of the shame...oo,she go b good wife
If na some other people they no go wan take the shame, they go arrogantly continue they defend the thing, they fool themselves
Abeg she that brown one gree #2500 jare ma take am impress this my new gal friend.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by amazon14: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
All of them shouting fake are the ones that buys bend down select at oil mill market at ph, ngwa road and cotonu. rubbish
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by rosalieene(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
seriously what's wrong with people! anyway that's the price one has to pay for been a celebrity. fake KO original Ni! The most important thing is that your hand bag should be able to contain your stuffs shikina! Enough of this pretense life.
What's the fuse about handbags, shoes, clothes....

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Orikinla1: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
She does not know fashion.
So, she cannot tell the difference.
Upstarts in the society have this social class problem.
She is not Bella Naija or Nike Oshinowo.
Forgive her.
PERIOD.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by jatau7(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
kateskitty:
Just like her elder sister Linda with her fake Hemi bag some time ago.
This family just reeks of fakeness tongue
thank you my dear..infact 1 bottle of African special for you. ....dats d problem with all dis online stuff. ...dey are all fake. ..dats how a friend of mine bought a wrist watch worth 35k from jumai...e no reach 1 week wrist watch no work again.....plz let dem b selling dre fake things to dre gang
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by jatau7(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
rosalieene:
seriously what's wrong with people! anyway that's the price one has to pay for been a celebrity. fake KO original Ni! The most important thing is that your hand bag should be able to contain your stuffs shikina! Enough of this pretense life.
What's the fuse about handbags, shoes, clothes....
help us tell dem
buy bag of 3 million and den put 30k inside.....but let her not b selling fake tnxxx plz...
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by DrWaleSmith: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
LIE Muhamed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Daremee: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
moupe:
Don't blame the poor girl. She needed to make quick bucks for her traditional marriage. After all she has been in fake goods retail for some time. Who else supplies all those fake designer bags to Linda Ikeji but her very own sister Laura Ikeji?

Reason not to live a fake life. You will be exposed one day. This chick and her sister Laura are nothing but social climbers living fake lives
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by slap1(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Paulscholari:
Fucck..... Fuckkkk, fuckkkk everyone.. Just got yanked off from my fuckingggg job.. Fuckkk you. Fuckkkk my BM, Fuckkkk my RMs, Fuckkkk everyone.

Sorry bro.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Wow, What a professional lier. She lied and I almost believed.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by repogirl(f): 2:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Very awesome reply. Many of those people castigating her can't even afford these fakes. Na just to bring person down dem sabi. People will still buy the fakes.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Jimi23(m): 3:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Fake fools. They should arrest her for trading under falsehood. Designers ko redesigners ni. Imagine the temerity. Stockists my arse. Still faking even after being busted. All of her na fake so I no dey surprised.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Jimi23(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2017
repogirl:
Very awesome reply. Many of those people castigating her can't even afford these fakes. Na just to bring person down dem sabi. People will still buy the fakes.

She should have told them they were fake b4 she got busted. Instead of trying to defraud them by selling fake at the price of original. Thief na theif. Stockists my arse. She must be a professional liar. Still lieing boldly even after getting busted. Shame shame.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Firstcitizen: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2017
OkoYiboz:
You can't blame her, money can not buy class. Even Linda can't tell originals from knockoffs.

Linda knows the difference. Na Igbo girl. She would rather by cheap hoping no one will notice because she is rich.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by metallisc(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2017
annnikky:
Even those that r shouting that d bag is fake can they afford d original if it were to be displayed there Naija babes n forming sometyms r like bread n butter

my friend from before before! grin grin how far now.. how we go do this 2017? cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Paulscholari:

Calm down... it might be God pushing you, because thats the only way to get you out of that bank..

Someone lost a bank Job,he thought it was the end, today he can never accept an employment offer from anyone.. he earns approx 1m/mth in a good month.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by acc001(f): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin..money matter serious gan oo..that is why I don't trust buying goods I cannot feel or touch...pictures can be deceitful @times..#team EKO IDUMOTA # grin
Funny u
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Sleezwizz: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Paulscholari:

Eya, sorry o. I guess u were a sales executive for a bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c Steps Out In Hot Skimpy Skirt / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.