Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) (48964 Views)

Laura Ikeji Apologizes After 'lying' She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Laura Ikeji Called Out Fro Selling Fake Bags (Pic inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2017
dacovajnr:
Fugly Widemouth Laura feeling apologetic after dem don catch am grin grin

That wasn't an apology even, that was shifting blame to her "gang"

We call that "passing the buck".
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by ViktorMartins(m): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin..money matter serious gan oo..that is why I don't trust buying goods I cannot feel or touch...pictures can be deceitful @times..#team EKO IDUMOTA # grin

Ori e pe grin
Why I haven't bought anything online before except airtime grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by emi14: 7:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Must Laura keep insulting herself because of bags and shoes. I have found the character and materials display of Ikejis childish.

You should apply caution in boastful character especially now Kanu is added in your name or divorce is imminent.
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Flaghouse1: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
ViktorMartins:

Ori e pe grin
Why I haven't bought anything online before except airtime grin grin

The way we crave for "designer labels ". Is really disgusting,once you are not putting on any designer labels,friends and colleagues see you as inferior and not in tune with current dress sense.

My dress sense is simple,once I put on something and it looks nice and fits my posture/stature even if total package is less than N20,000 I am good with it.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by kateskitty(f): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
jatau7:
thank you my dear..infact 1 bottle of African special for you. ....dats d problem with all dis online stuff. ...dey are all fake. ..dats how a friend of mine bought a wrist watch worth 35k from jumai...e no reach 1 week wrist watch no work again.....plz let dem b selling dre fake things to dre gang
Personally I have never had a bad experience shopping online and I have been doing it for years.
It takes grace and one to be cautious to shop online and with everything in the world "if it look too good to be cheap then maybe it is"
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by jatau7(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2017
kateskitty:

Personally I have never had a bad experience shopping online and I have been doing it for years.
It takes grace and one to be cautious to shop online and with everything in the world "if it look too good to be cheap then maybe it is"
nice
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by annnikky(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
metallisc:

my friend from before before! grin grin how far now.. how we go do this 2017? cool
Lol.. Fyn tnx n u
Hw do u want us to do it tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by metallisc(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
annnikky:

Lol.. Fyn tnx n u
Hw do u want us to do it tongue

mmmmhhhhh.. this one that everything and evryewhere is looking somehow.... i
think we should just do it from the back for national peace! grin grin grin
how you see am? cool
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by ViktorMartins(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Flaghouse1:

The way we crave for "designer labels ". Is really disgusting,once you are not putting on any designer labels,friends and colleagues see you as inferior and not in tune with current dress sense.

My dress sense is simple,once I put on something and it looks nice and fits my posture/stature even if total package is less than N20,000 I am good with it.

The saying 'you'd be addressed the way you dressed' is over exaggerated
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Flaghouse1: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
ViktorMartins:

The saying 'you'd be addressed the way you dressed' is over exaggerated

Right on point, if you see some so called designer items (original) are really not appealing ,if you are told the price you will not believe it's really worth it due to its appearance, I was given an HUGO BOSS shoe by an inlaw from the states, if you see this shoe you won't even pay N10,000.00 for it

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by ViktorMartins(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Right on point, if you see some so called designer items (original) are really not appealing ,if you are told the price you will not believe it's really worth it due to its appearance, I was given an HUGO BOSS shoe by an inlaw from the states, if you see this shoe you won't even pay N10,000.00 for it

Haha grin. Bailey will be appreciated more then than the Hugo Boss designer shoe
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by annnikky(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
metallisc:

mmmmhhhhh.. this one that everything and evryewhere is looking somehow.... i
think we should just do it from the back for national peace! grin grin grin
how you see am? cool
Lol
I kno undastnd this one oo grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by Flaghouse1: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
ViktorMartins:

Haha grin. Bailey will be appreciated more then than the Hugo Boss designer shoe

True talk guy,

See picture of a Bally I got alongside the Hugo boss ,very nice shoe cheaper than the hugo ,the only snag is that the shoe is a size 10 ,while I wear 10.5 or 11 ,the thing no size me so I am disposing it off,

Really we as Nigerians need to look beyond all this name hype and just be ourselves as this will reflect the true worth of an individual. A times you see people well packaged in terms of gear one outing say N200k ,try and engage the person in any discousrse on contemporary issues you will be dissaapointed.

Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by metallisc(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
annnikky:

Lol
I kno undastnd this one oo grin

ok. i can only explain it well to you, face to face! grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by annnikky(f): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
metallisc:

ok. i can only explain it well to you, face to face! grin grin
Really
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by metallisc(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
annnikky:

Really

for real o! iSwearuGad! grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by annnikky(f): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2017
metallisc:

for real o! iSwearuGad! grin grin
Ok oo tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by metallisc(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2017
annnikky:

Ok oo tongue

oya, hit me up in PM, so we can plan this high calibre VIP meeting! sharp sharp! grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Apologizes For Selling Fake Designer Handbags (pic) by ViktorMartins(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flaghouse1:

True talk guy,

See picture of a Bally I got alongside the Hugo boss ,very nice shoe cheaper than the hugo ,the only snag is that the shoe is a size 10 ,while I wear 10.5 or 11 ,the thing no size me so I am disposing it off,

Really we as Nigerians need to look beyond all this name hype and just be ourselves as this will reflect the true worth of an individual. A times you see people well packaged in terms of gear one outing say N200k ,try and engage the person in any discousrse on contemporary issues you will be dissaapointed.

Insecure people wanna look 'sophisticated' to cover for their insecurities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.