Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: (2930 Views)

Eaglets ’ Golden Boy: ‘osimhen’s Dad Has No Generator To See Son On TV’ / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Amuneke Beat-up Iheanachos' American Football Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by marutimon: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2009
marutimon:

and he now wants to represent Nigeria,

http://www.weltfussball.de/presseschau/bundesliga/_n1373466_dennis-aogo-papa-hat-aerger-mit-der-polizei-sport-hsv-fussball-bundesliga/

Are you somehow expecting people to go and read articles in German or something?
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by marutimon: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2009
His father got beat up in front of the Turkish Embassy for no apparent reason by German policemen. He is now saying he has lost faith in Germany and would prefer to represent the country of his parents. To sum the article up,
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by Sagamite(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=18pt]Aogo's dad has troubling encounter with police[/size]

Today millions will see him on the TV. Our U-21 European champion, Dennis Aogo (22), fights for HSV against Rapid Vienna in European league to progress to the K.O. round.

At home in Karlsruhe Aogos father Samuel (57) has gigantic troubling encounter. Aogo's lawyer, Harald Martin: "We are filing a suit against a Police officer on the suspicion of affliction of physical injury in office!"

The incident occurred at noon on Monday when his own parking lot in his apartment bay was blocked, Samuel Aogo used the restricted parking bay in the neighboring Turkish Consulate General. He wanted to look for the driver that put the car in his parking lot. However, this supposedly annoyed the policemen who watched in the Consulate General.

Aogo was instructed to take away his car, which he did. When he complained afterwards about that, the situation stepped up. One of the officials threw the Nigerian on the car hood as well as on the ground. Samuel Aogo was led in a police clutch across the street to his car and asked for his immigration papers by the officials.

The examining doctor included in his report that Aogo's dad has got heavy bruises – in cheekbone, arm, shoulder and wrist - as well as broken glasses.

Aogo' dad called Gordon Stipic for help on the mobile phone. Stipic is Dennis Aogo's adviser, and he counts among others federal league-stars Ivica Olic (Bayern) and David Jarolim (HSV) as his clients. Stipic who has his office near the Turkish Consulate, headed directly to the place and challeged the police.

Stipic says: "Samuel Aogo was treated in the hospital and was examined psychiatrically."

His son Dennis is shocked: "It makes me very sad. My dearest father has lived in Germany for 30 years."

Lawyer Martin: "The actions are not proportionate, Mr. Aogo has the suspicion of racism."

Senior Police commissioner, Jürgen Schöfer, of the police presidium of Karlsruhe says: "There were no infringements from our officials' sides against Mr. Aogo. “
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by Sagamite(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2009
marutimon:

His father got beat up in front of the Turkish Embassy for no apparent reason by German policemen. He is now saying he has lost faith in Germany and would prefer to represent the country of his parents. To sum the article up,

I can't see the part he claims to want to play for Nigeria or lost faith in Germany. Is that in another news report?
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by marutimon: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2009
I read this in a Polish newspaper:
http://mundial.wp.pl/kat,1019539,title,Pobili-ojca-Aogo-nie-zagra-dla-Niemiec,wid,11740005,wiadomosc.html?

- My father has lived in Germany for 30 years. He is the most cheerful person in the world. But after this attack he fell apart into tears. - said Aogo. - We all have German passports, but tend to be treated badly because of the colour of our skin - said the black football player, whose parents come from Nigeria. Samuel Aogo states that he would have never been beaten up, if his skin colour was lighter.

After these events Aogo is very close the resigning from playing for the German national team. (, )

- I should play for a country with which I feel an emotional bond - said the young striker.

(first time I hear he is a striker, )
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by semid4lyfe(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na the kain journalism wey sagamite dey criticise be this ~~ Striker ko, midfielder ni! Anyhow sha, since he's a quality player, it's all good if he wants to play for Nigeria.
Re: Aogo's Dad Beat Up In Germany: by hamziwhiz(m): 5:29am On Dec 04, 2009
eyaaaaaaa,

i sori 4 am!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Who Can Help Me Proof To My Mum That Ftb Betting Is A Dirty Exercise. / Travel To Play Football In Europe / Football Stadium Built On Water In Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.