Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser (33243 Views)

Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by yarimo(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=SantaDomino post=53347677][/quote] grin grin
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Ecosystem4u: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Eledan:
Ipob Governors
Very foolish people grin
They don't have Yoruba people to fight against, they've turned on themselves like they do on NL

We dont align with mediocres we condem evil, we are not COWARDS like the YORUBAS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by sixtusn: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Rochas Okorocha is a devil, clueless, visionless, lacks direction, tormentor of Imolites, in fact, I lack adjective to describe d ode. Anambra is far better than IMO, in governance, development, agriculture, name it.

Obaino May God Almighty bless and keep u IJN amen. Don't mind Rochas that is a Fisher of men for APC.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Franchise21(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle:
They should tell this men to stop washing their dirty linen in public though okorocha started it sha.
Obiano's linen is clean angry

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Funkybabee(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2017
lordyugo:

shouldn't u be embarrassed that we troop in buy off ur lazy older afonja generation properties and turn ur younger generations into alaye collecting low naira denominations frm us

brother am not sure if ur brain is full of dust, cuz if ain't so u won't be saying a state capital is village compare with ur useless village that ur brother cannot stay to earn living untill they risk their life coming to SW to do business.

I know u are good in mocking people or places but can u sit and think for one day why ur drug baron brother did not stay in ur city to make money, but the problem u have is because of ur jealously towards our lands which develop than ur cage. but mind u are the one that is going to be extinct without we Yorubas because u cannot eat or drink talkless of sleep without mentioning us a day, afonja these afonja that although I do not travel to east before but one thing i know is that we are far more better and ahead of u in anything

and I know what ur reply will base on but continued ranting I won't ever waste my time to reply u enemy of progress(fight is inside their blood i have u as a neighbors here)

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by SuperBlack: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mrjo:
Right nw okorocha is regreting the day he enter this man trap
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Eledan: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
lordyugo:

shouldn't u be embarrassed that we troop in buy off ur lazy older afonja generation properties and turn ur younger generations into alaye collecting low naira denominations frm us

Show me any ONE of your brother with a certificate of Occupancy.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Eledan: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

We dont align with mediocrity we condem evil, we are not COWARDS like the YORUBAS

You are from Aba? That is typical Ngwa High School English.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by slimsoshady(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Even my village in Anambra more developed than Osogbo your state capital. ..Nwanne supu..

Who invited Ajonjas here? Subway this is what your bros do when a matter is not their concern
Nwanne iwenlo joy..lolzz
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by LasGidiOwner: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
ONE IS A GOVERNOR, THE OTHER IS A TOUT.........PART 1

Chief Willie Obiano (born August 8, 1955) is a Nigerian banker, technocrat, politician and the fourth Democratic Governor of Anambra State.

Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha (born 22 September 1962) is a Nigerian multi billionaire businessman, education philanthropist, politician from Imo State, Nigeria who won the 6 May 2011 gubernatorial election in Imo State and was reelected for his second term on April 11, 2015.

Governor Obiano was born at Aguleri, a town in Anambra State, Eastern Nigeria. He received a bachelor's degree in Accountancy from the University of Lagos in 1979 and a Master of Business Administration from the same university.
Rochas, an Igbo, was born on 22 September 1962 in Ogboko, Ideato South, Imo State. He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.

Governor Obiano began his banking career in 1981 at the First Bank of Nigeria before he left to join the services of Chevron Oil Nigeria Plc as accountant and rose to the position of Chief Internal Auditor. In 1989, he was one of the auditors that audited Texaco Refinery in Rotterdam, Netherlands.In 1991, he joined the Fidelity Bank as Deputy Manager and head of Audit unit and rose to the position of Executive Director on October 2003.

Governor Okorocha was involved in street trading at one point in time or the other. He said, "Honestly, there has never been a dull moment in my life. In fact, I engaged in too many things just for the sole purpose to survive.

Okorocha, who acknowledged that he broke even early in life, said “The first one was at a very tender age of my life when I was selling used clothes. I broke even because I was able to buy a bus. I was able to buy a bus in secondary school and I bought television set in primary school as small as I was from the sale of oranges, coconuts and used clothes. What I do is that if I sell, I post some of the profits and at the end of the year I buy something with it. So, it has been a worthwhile experience but where I would say I made the first one million dollars, was as a commission agent from the sale of used equipment in Bauchi State where Balfour Beatty was constructing the Balanga Dam. When the company was winding up I was one of the agents that sold used equipment and I made N1.1 million when it was equivalent to $1 million dollars.
BE THE JUDGE
............to be continued

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
yarimo:
your stupidly is noted, next please

Na question I ask na, because you don't seem to reason like a real human being.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by yarimo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Na question I ask na, because you don't seem to reason like a real human being.
explanation for the GODS
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by odogwubiafra: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
morbeta:
Okorocha and his wife should have played a better role in Papa Ajasco and company drama series by Wale Adenuga. I don't know how Imo people blindly voted a tribeless clown as GOvernor.

They never voted, it was rigged the same way Edo and Ondo were rigged. Just that Imolites are "efulu efus"
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Abagworo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
odogwubiafra:

They never voted, it was rigged the same way Edo and Ondo were rigged. Just that Imolites are "efulu efus"

You must be demented to make such careless remark. Okorocha demolished a gang up by Jonathan and his PDP/IPOB miscreants who controlled INEC and even Police + Army to win reelection because the masses were 98% on his side.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I don't believe okoroacha had no money to contest election, I think he's clueless though.
/
That is because you believed all the hype.

Anambra godfathers are the ones bankrolling elections in Imo, Enugu and Abia states. Ikpeazu just "wrestled" one of them recently.
\
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by LasGidiOwner: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
odogwubiafra:

GBAMEST!
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nnaa no matter how you look at it, Obiano though older in age than Okorocha is a political toddler. Okorocha stood against a gang up of most Igbo elites and Jonathan to clinch his 2nd tenure in 2015. That alone proves his mettle. He has been under all sorts of attacks and blackmails from same Igbo elites but stood his ground until recently same Igbo elites have now realized he is a wise man and are joining him in APC for the good of us all.

Obiano will definitely not get a 2nd tenure unless he joins APC or apologize to Peter Obi even though he is not facing same case scenario as Okorocha in 2015.

In politics Okorocha is a field Marshal while Obiano is a Corporal.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by opribo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
IMO and Anambra indigenes will never be dragged into these two jobless governors beef. They are both a disgrace to Ibos people since they both have taken to public disgrace rather than following the cherished ion culture of rpect for the individual. They should both be flushed away.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by LasGidiOwner: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Obiano's 2nd tenure is like a walk in the park and he will never join your demonic party that has rendered Imo state useless, broke and worthless. Kiss the truth...

Now lemme lecture you bastard. Firstly Okorocha was made a governor in 2011 by Peter Obi via the so called Anambra party- APGA. Why didn't Okorocha use either PDP or ANPP or AA or Labour or CPP or AC or AD or even one of the numerous parties of that era? Why? If Okoroawusa was that popular why did he had to come and kneel down and begged Obi to support and give him APGA ticket? Even his election was sponsored by an Anambra billionaire, this is a pointer that every person that must lead Imo state must get his support from his Anambra masters.

Obiano is a pure bred technocrat just like Soludo, Iwela etc, they are not interested in politicking just like your fat ugly one legged limping governor Okorocha does even with the lives of his own people. Someone that plays politics with people's salaries and pensions. Is that the politics you are talking about? Someone that has no meaningful project to his people, is that the sort of politics you are yapping about? Okorocha looks quite older than Obiano even in appearance and he never had a proper education like Obiano did. Okorocha had only a diploma, it is unfortunate that it is the sort people ruling you lots..

Okoroawusa is troublemaker, so how can a troublemaker claim that he is being attacked? When in actual fact he is the one going about making trouble! Thank goodness Obiano has quietly dumped him in the gutter where is truly belong.

Recently an Imolite was beheaded in Kano read below was what Okoroawusa said, is that the type of politics you are talking about? Bunch of hopeless people..

[s]
Abagworo:
Nnaa no matter how you look at it, Obiano though older in age than Okorocha is a political toddler. Okorocha stood against a gang up of most Igbo elites and Jonathan to clinch his 2nd tenure in 2015. That alone proves his mettle. He has been under all sorts of attacks and blackmails from same Igbo elites but stood his ground until recently same Igbo elites have now realized he is a wise man and are joining him in APC for the good of us all.
Obiano will definitely not get a 2nd tenure unless he joins APC or apologize to Peter Obi even though he is not facing same case scenario as Okorocha in 2015.
In politics Okorocha is a field Marshal while Obiano is a Corporal.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by betterABIAstate: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
That is because you believed all the hype.

Anambra godfathers are the ones bankrolling elections in Imo, Enugu and Abia states. Ikpeazu just "wrestled" one of them recently.
\
another arrogant anambrarian, you should have said it was an anambrarain that sponsored trump into power.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by guonno: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anamberians, I don't think it's nice to throw rude and insulting words on someones Gov, Imolites will not be Happy with you people on this one, even though you both are from one ancestral womb. Remember that no matter how bad my father behaves, it does not give my friends the right to insult my father. The beat way to go about this whole Obiano 'vs Rochas is by positively listing their achievement, then who ever is listening would be the judge.

OBIANOS ACHIEVEMENT :

1. Great feat in agriculture.... Tomatoes is considerably cheap, anambra rice is what I eat today, Ugu and some other vegetable is everywhere, sorghum and sweet potato is also available. A friend once flew from Finland to London just to eat an indigenous standard ofe onugbu, while he wes there, he learnt that the restaurant gets her vegetables from Anambra exports. I did my research.. . Anambra exports vege... Lol... Local swag right?

2. Support to industries... Manufacturing and industrial activities in Anambra is getting more interesting due to his support. Since Anambra made stuffs are cheap, I go for them. All the plastics in my house are innoson product. My foreign standard furniture, cooking gas, is made in nnewi, My car is innoson product and they give me maintanance free treat when ever its due.

3. Transportation gets cheaper... When ever I want to save cost I use the Obiano trans system which I consider cheap.

4. Operation light up Anambra... He has achieved a lot in terms of installing lights of all sort to basically make the roads more functional and beautiful.... The song about new York lights by Alicia Keys comes to mind. ..

5. Security. ... Wow. The most dreaded armed robbers in Nigeria existed in Anambra. Who where u to sleep with both eyes closed? But today, the dreaded upper iweka and other parts of the state is free, now I see a lot of white people move around freely.

I want to correct an impression. Please let's stop Attributing road constructions to Obianos Gov. Obiano is only completing the numerous road construction works Peter Obi OKUTE NDIGBO started.

Don't get me wrong though because a lot of new roads where constructed by Obiano like the longest bridge in the state which connects aguluezeotu and other riverine towns to town. my point is his admins focus is not road. Petter Obi THE OKUTE NDIGBO 1 administration focused on EDUCATION, ROAD CONSTRUCTION, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND CAPITAL GENERATION MAKING HIM THE MOST PRUDENT GOVERNOR OF HIS TIME. Obiano focused more on AGRICULTURE , WORKERS WELFARE, INDUSTRIALIZATION, AND SECURITY.

I HAVE GIVEN OBIQNO AN "A" (EXCELLENT) IN AGRICULTURE, WORKERS WELFARE AND SECURITY AM YET TO UPGRADE HIS GRADE ON LIGHTNING UP THE STATE AND INDUSTRILIZATION FEOM "C" TO AN "A" AND I THINK HE IS FAST APROACHING THAT "A" I OWE HIM.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by lordyugo: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

brother am not sure if ur brain is full of dust, cuz if ain't so u won't be saying a state capital is village compare with ur useless village that ur brother cannot stay to earn living untill they risk their life coming to SW to do business.

I know u are good in mocking people or places but can u sit and think for one day why ur drug baron brother did not stay in ur city to make money, but the problem u have is because of ur jealously towards our lands which develop than ur cage. but mind u are the one that is going to be extinct without we Yorubas because u cannot eat or drink talkless of sleep without mentioning us a day, afonja these afonja that although I do not travel to east before but one thing i know is that we are far more better and ahead of u in anything

and I know what ur reply will base on but continued ranting I won't ever waste my time to reply u enemy of progress(fight is inside their blood i have u as a neighbors here)

yawns* frivolous epistle riddled wit fallacies as a result of tales by moonlight stories ur older lazy afonja generation told ur younger generation to mask dr ineptitude and incompetence wen it comes to financial acumen.
hell without the igbos ur tribe will be naked holding hands nd singing kumbaya cos basically everything that makes u human ws imported by the igbos.
hilarious seeing an afonja talk bout hatred and envy, bunch of self righteous hypocritical tribe. Fight that genetic malfunction and travel out nd u will knw SW REGIONS ARE HORROR MOVIES
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by andyanders: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is pure disgrace by both of them. If they can fight themselves on the pages of the newspapers, they have lost my respect.\

What example and role model are they?Too bad for brothers to wash their dirty linens to the public.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by InvertedHammer: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:
another arrogant anambrarian, you should have said it was an anambrarain that sponsored trump into power.
/
Not open for debate.

A sad reality. The truth hurts.

Ghanaians will wail if they know that a few Nigerians sponsored their current president. Don't dare tell Gambians that Tinubu exerts a lot of influence in their country.

Prebendalism is the order of the day thus making politics a very lucrative business in Africa.

/

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by emmanuel4758(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
sujex94:
don't u know whr yhur minister for power is?
no matter Hw bad u think obiano is, he z an angel compared to Okorocha!
do I vote for minister of power? He is appointed and that non of my business am talking about the person I voted for that gave empty promises that never work. Anambra export vegetable, anambra export cassava? I don't even know if we have two anambra in Nigeria because those lies dey pain meoooh, we Never produce the one we go consume Na to export chai media Don kill meooooh.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2017
owobokiri:

Towns man? Umuma ebemano? Where? Ugbelle? Ogboko? Umueshi? I will catch you today...
IDEATO
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by lonelydora: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2017
yarimo:
OBIANO a professional scammer who is claiming to be improving the lives of anambra people

Check your facts again.
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by bolicks: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2017
OBIANO is 120 percent better. He is done very well than Roachas.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by yarimo(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Check your facts again.
I rule you out of order , next please
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by sujex94(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmanuel4758:
do I vote for minister of power? He is appointed and that non of my business am talking about the person I voted for that gave empty promises that never work. Anambra export vegetable, anambra export cassava? I don't even know if we have two anambra in Nigeria because those lies dey pain meoooh, we Never produce the one we go consume Na to export chai media Don kill meooooh.
u Wr asking for light na.....nevertheless obiano is stl better Dan okorocha
Re: Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser by odogwubiafra: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Abagworo:

You must be demented to make such careless remark. Okorocha demolished a gang up by Jonathan and his PDP/IPOB miscreants who controlled INEC and even Police + Army to win reelection because the masses were 98% on his side.

Example of a diaspora observer. Just come down and conduct a quick survey to get the truth on the spot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.