Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako (33227 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by fergie001: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Boma Goodhead was one of two House of Reps members who led a solidarity walk for the Governor, Amaopusenibo Siminalayi Joseph Fubara.

The Minister of the FCT has been in a frosty relationship with his godson over a yet-to-be disclosed matter.

Goodhead, the daughter of a High Court Judge is a younger sister to Ijaw warlord, Melford Dokubo Goodhead Jr. (otherwise known as Asari Dokubo) and represents Asari-Toru/Akuku-Toru Federal Constituency in the green chamber.

I want to send a clear message to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Contrary to the belief of the President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that Wike delivered Rivers State to him, even the Wike failed in his unit, failed in his Ward and failed in his LGA.

We are also here to tell Ahmed Bola Tinubu that he should call Wike to order because the next time he comes into Rivers State to disturb the peaceful people of Rivers State, we are not going to sit down and fold our arms.

Please, the President of Nigeria, we are calling on the EFCC, DSS and the Police to arrest the former Governor of Rivers State, now Minister of FCT for defrauding the people of Ogoniland.

We want you to call Mele Kyari, the GMD of NNPC, Wakel and also Sahara. These are the people that released a whopping sum of $300million for the settlement of the development of Ogoni people but only one individual, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike took the money and ran away. This is also a man that brought the Director of Federal Inland Revenue and was carting away N9bn out of the N15bn generated revenue of the people of Rivers State every month. Please tell him to refund these funds back.

This is one individual that has kept this State as if it is his private enterprise and at the end of the day, he goes about bragging that the Federal Government is in his pocket, the Judiciary is in his pocket, the Presidency is on his pocket, the Chief of Staff to in his pocket, the Security Agencies are in his pocket but let us tell him that Rivers State can never be in his pocket.

He said he procures every appointment with money, he can procure all the appointments there with the money of Rivers people, no problem, but let me also tell the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the people of Nigeria that this man, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike lies in advance. He is a serial liar, he is a demonic liar, he is a pathological liar, someone that is not consistent with anything only lies.

So please, we are tired of folding our hands. The next time any of these his Security operatives especially London and Promise, come into Rivers again to start misbehaving, any one shot from them, we will answer them with our own. We will defend ourselves and we will defend our resources. Nobody should think that we are cowards. If Nyesom Wike and his men think that they have testicles, they should come to Rivers State again and misbehave. I will show them what it means to hold Rivers State.

Mr President, you have won your Supreme Court case, tell this retard of a man called Nyesom Ezenwo Wike that enough of this shenanigan. We are not going to take this anymore. No more will it be said of Rivers State again, that one individual will come up to control Rivers state anymore. We are for Rivers and Rivers is for us. Rivers is for Rivers so Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, I am calling you out, that if you are a man with your boys come back to Rivers state again. I dare you, I am telling you, come out if you are a man.

And also, we want to tell those people that are over-rating Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. He is nobody without the people of Rivers state. We gave him the glory and we have taken it back. Rivers State is now a shame to Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

Mr President, call him (Wike) with Barinada Mpigi, Samuel Nwanosike and others, they are responsible for the murder of DPO Bako. I can attest to that fact. I am not scared to attest to the fact. Let them call him, I will be there and I will say more when we are before the DSS.

Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, you sent people to tell me that I should watch my back. You watch your front because I will come for you. I will take the war to the FCT and I will bring you down. You cannot bring the people of Rivers down. We will bring you down and we will bring the war to FCT. If FCT people can not do anything to solve Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, come and bring us out and we will bring him down.

2027, we are waiting. We want to hail the Governor of Rivers State for not sacking the commissioners that Wike imposed on him, that on their own after passing the wonderful budget for Rivers state, their consciences told them to resign. We applaud them for a job well done.

Boma Goodhead

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by fergie001: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Goodhead congratulated Wike on his swearing-in as FCT Minister.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Illicits: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
These people don't just care about the humanity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
wahala...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by immortalcrown(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmm!

If this is a joke, it is an expensive one.

If it is true, it is a heavy truth.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Vinnie2000(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Troublesome and Evil Wike will just invite Calamity to Rivers State. sad undecided

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Fortruth: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
SO him name na Melford LOL… that pig in the creek

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Lance008(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make she no too talk
No permanent enemy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Macphenson: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is loud and heavy. Lets see what the Nigerian Police will do with this information.

Woman I hope you have hard facts to back up this hefty allegations.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Do Nigeria politicians ever think of the home call tomb..........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
fergie001:
Boma Goodhead was one of two House of Reps members who led a solidarity walk for the Governor, Amaopusenibo Siminalayi Joseph Fubara.

The Minister of the FCT has been in a frosty relationship with his godson over a yet-to-be disclosed matter.

Goodhead, the daughter of a High Court Judge is a younger sister to Ijaw warlord, Melford Dokubo Goodhead Jr. (otherwise known as Asari Dokubo) and represents Asari-Toru/Akuku-Toru Federal Constituency in the green chamber.

Who paid him to Deliver WIKE?

4 Likes

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by abobote: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
That's a very wieghty allegation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Lamasta(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Fubara dealing with Wike back to back

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by 3ice9ce: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike will reply these fools the appropriate way, the appropriate time at the appropriate place.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Clemzy33(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
cool angry grin
Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by honestivo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike did many evil in Rivers state

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by 3ice9ce: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
E don turn Ijaws vs others.
If Fubara loses this, that is the end of Ijaws in Rivers politics.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by MrDoGood(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmmm
Make wike calm down, other people will calm down for him too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Chibuzoripob: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
sad
Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by adecz: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
undecided

Battle lines have been drawn.❌❎❌

There will be bloodshed and l will
be on the spectator from seat to watch❗️❗️
Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by money121(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Pakute: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why is Asari and his sister dey make noise upandan?, person wey we wan roast ontop fire, e dey carry oil dey rub body. By the time hand go touch you and your brother, Igbos wey dey support you now, dem go open their two hands do you waaka. ipob never forgive your brother, na trap dem dey set for you so.

12 Likes

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by orriyomi33(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
These politicians are good at playing games.
Suddenly, she remembered that Rivers is for the people of the state. When the romance was going well they didn't remember the 'good people of Rivers' but when it turned sour they want the people to fight their fight.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by DonBenny77(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin
Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by abbey621(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Foolishness of the highest order, you knew all his atrocities but you kept quiet because it was still favoring you and your cohorts.....Now that things are no longer rosy again, GBAM,......You remember the people of Rivers.......WEREY grin grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by TwoBottles: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wike is a monster in human form.

1 Like

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Iri awé! Iri awé!! Iri-awe!!!
Ahn Izon!!!
Ahn Kalabari ehhhh

We the good people of Rivers state should be careful not to allow our state be consumed by Wike and his boys that should be priority.
We should also be careful of Asari and his family. Political dynasties and dynasties of thuggery should not be allowed to thrive in our beautiful state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by GanagiBitrus: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Trust Naija politicians at your own Peril.

2 Likes

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Mitsurugi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by Earlystar698(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Good head wowwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako by ajealadick(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
fergie001:
Goodhead congratulated Wike on his swearing-in as FCT Minister.
doesn't mean anything here

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK / Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.