Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chai!!,governor Fayose Lends Support To 2baba… Nigerians Blast Him To F@ck Off! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai!!,governor Fayose Lends Support To 2baba… Nigerians Blast Him To F@ck Off! (422 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Chai!!,governor Fayose Lends Support To 2baba… Nigerians Blast Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chai!!,governor Fayose Lends Support To 2baba… Nigerians Blast Him To F@ck Off! by bodeluke(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose has shown his support via a series of tweet on his official Twitter handle to join the planned nationwide protest to be led by 2face on 6th February.

See his tweets below.

Check out more by clicking the source URL.

Source:https://vardgist..com.ng/2017/02/chaigovernor-fayose-lends-support-to.html?m=1

Seun, dominique,lalasticlala

Re: Chai!!,governor Fayose Lends Support To 2baba… Nigerians Blast Him To F@ck Off! by iamharkinwaley: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmmm

FTC here I come.....
between op, post where dey blast m nau.

Come to think of it, for a governor planning to join Tubaba's protest....chai naija haf finish...

Oya likes for my Oshokomole and Tubaba jawe.Hmmmm

FTC here I come.....

Come to think of it, for a governor planning to join Tubaba's protest....chai naija haf finish...

Oya likes for my Oshokomole and Tubaba jawe.
Hmmmm

FTC here I come.....

Oya likes for my Oshokomole and Tubaba jawe.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Pens A Rejoinder To Professor Pius Adesanmi's Viral Article / Buhari Send Us A Video / Why Tuface Bowed Out Of The Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.