Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Crude Oil Export And Petroleum Product Import - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Export And Petroleum Product Import (664 Views)

Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria's Cocoa Production Rises By 28%, Now Largest Non-oil Export Earner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crude Oil Export And Petroleum Product Import by useigbodi: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
As a custom licenced agent, i will like to know my role in the export of crude oil and import of petroleum product.
i will want to diversify into that business line. What do i need to do.
Thanks
Re: Crude Oil Export And Petroleum Product Import by stagger: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2009
As a customs agent, you should know what to do. Are you not supposed to be conversant with your field, or do you expect to get such info from Nairalanders, many of whom are into other thingsand therefore cannot be in a position to give you what you want?
Re: Crude Oil Export And Petroleum Product Import by useigbodi: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2009
The forum is made of different proffesionals, if you are an agent and understand this aspect of this business, i will appreciate any form of info. As any agent knows it is always better to get it right from the begining than trying to right the wrong. An agent who get it wrong can keep your cargo in the ports for months unending, i do hope you have heard of such an experience. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Raise Loan Without Going To The Banks. / Ready To Go Fully Auto Paypal Integrated Marketplace $200 / Discover How 3200 Naira Can Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.