Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) (38234 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him / Female Soldier Beats Policewoman Comatose In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by EnEnPeecee: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari will not go unpunish. Recession is dealing with Nigerians, police and soldiers are brutalizing and killing innocent Nigerians. High cost of staple food.

APC IS USELESS

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by nabegibeg: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2017
E for kukuma eat the corpse

Nonsene
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by BTT(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Should you loss anything, never let it be your life.

It is your Most Important Asset. Every other desire and achievement depends on it. All those would never matter once your life is lost.

RIP young man.

Never argue with the man with the gun, especially the one armed by an illusive government.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by goldedprince: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2017
some nigerians are just stupid. he might be a soldier but as long as he is alone, with no gun, he is a normal guy like you.
FIGHT HIM, USE ANY WEAPON AROUND ON HIM THEN RUN.
i remember beating up a soldier like that before . yes he went back to the barracks and mobilized more soldiers to come get me , but like my tkd coach said, beat him and run.
thats exactly what i did. i ran away. everything was settled, but i relocated.
soldier sef dey feel pain

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Juell(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2017
The man shld hav simply ran away, soldier no dey hear explanation
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Airoflaw(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2017
send all these soldiers buzy beating civilians to sambisa !!!
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by LordOfNaira: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Every sector of our society needs to be restructured. Yes, all the sectors including education, defence, the health sector, every sector.

Because you would wonder how a murderer should be found in the uniforms of the Nigerian Army. It is not safe at all to have unstable people in military or police uniforms. If they don't shoot at you at the slightest provocation, they will beat you to death. The Nigerian Army must work hard to redeem its battered image. Civilians don't have to be scared of soldiers. Or better put, Nigerian civilians don't have to be scared of Nigerian soldiers. It is only in a pseudo democracy like Nigeria that soldiers feel they are greater than civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by sheddy411(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2017
I have an inlaw serving in the army and he`s quite humble, but I feel little sympathy when I hear of a soldier`s death. I have witnessed their high-handedness at ATMs, in banking halls, in a hospital and more. #IMHO a life for a life. I say he deserves to die.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by yedidiah(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Enough is enough for all these stupid uniform men. Some of us have parents that served in the Army to the top and they were never power drunk. Yet these junior NCOs are feeling like King ontop how much salaryangry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Realgeo(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2017
cummando:
Investigation ongoing!!!
He is a suspect until proven otherwise
One bad egg amidst thousands

How long does it take to beat a man to death.
And people dey watch?
Cowardice or wickedness
To see a man pummeled to death...
And you can't help because na soldier?
The witnesses should be arrested
They are accomplices!!!!!!!!

Which planet are u from? cry. Like u would have done something if u were there? I forsee one of them.......

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by greggng: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Why should the family of the victim suggest the soldier should be dismissed? I think he deserve to die by hanging. Also compensation should be paid to the victims family

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by sheddy411(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
goldedprince:
some nigerians are just stupid. he might be a soldier but as long as he is alone, with no gun, he is a normal guy like you.
i remember beating up a soldier like that before . yes he went back to the barracks and mobilized more soldiers to come get me , but like my tkd coach said, beat him and run.
Not everyone can run, you know. Besides, their payback can be extreme. I know of a captain who was beaten up in Gboko, Benue state some 3 years ago. They are still hunting for the tout actively till today
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by wellmax(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
psucc:
We had grown beyond this evil called soldiers but Tinubu and his cohorts dragged us back to this ancient brutality.
[/s] You really need to grow up
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by sirusX(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Gten:
Send that soldier to sambisa with his hands tied to his back and a bull eye target on his chest.
But the government tell us say sambisa don empty undecided
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by henrimoto(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2017
cummando:
Investigation ongoing!!!

And people dey watch?
Cowardice or wickedness
If you were at the scene at the time the soldier man was beating the young man, what would you have done?
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Missonas(f): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Police are threatening to stop a peaceful protest against humanity and this soilder man who pledged to serve and protect human life and property is willfully taking it. We are saying thesame thing #enoughisenough #weexpectaccountability If not for anything we owe it to all who have lost their lives as a result of negligence #istandwithtubaba
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2017
.hmm
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by tafabaloo(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Left to me, I'll suggest that soldiers should be allowed to wear their uniforms around the civilians only when they are on official duties . I know this will go a long way in curbing their excesses and foist discipline on those with complex tendencies.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Hotfella(m): 10:48am On Feb 02, 2017
I wonder why people stand and watch while soldiers beat them or others?? If those soldiers are not "armed", gather beat them to pieces and everybody disappear. We are not slaves neither are we dumb.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by femijay8271(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2017
every day for d thief (soldiers)one day for d owner( civilians) na die b DAT for d soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2017
CallMeNJay:
Only in nigeria

#iSTANDWITHTUBABA

Follow the story here

Soldier beats driver

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/02/soldier-beats-driver-to-death.html?m=1

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/02/i-stand-with-nigeria-by-tu-baba.html?m=1
These ones are NDA cadets na, they're not yet commissioned
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Joel3(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2017
the Nigeria military has killed more people than boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Dipoboy4luv: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2017
the soldier man should rotten in jail....that his how they behave everywhere .
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by henrimoto(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2017
goldedprince:
My brother, its high time we applied wisdom to that "clause" that makes it a punishable offense to fight back a soldier because of "the army uniform"

A man like you will be hitting you hard single Handley, you wouldn't be able to retaliate because he is in a soldier outfit ...! mbanuuu!

A gathering of persons will see where a soldier man is maltreating a civilian unjustly, and noting can be done? No oo!

There should be a revolt!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by willibounce1(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2017
And them say them no wan protest. Keep quiet and continue to die
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by phestus(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Ain't we partly to blame, we stand there gathered and let this impunity happen right in our presence simply because we don't want to die.
Its time Nigerians take a stand against this act, and refuse to be violated by this uniform man.
We respect the uniform not the individual.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by obailala(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2017
psucc:
We had grown beyond this evil called soldiers but Tinubu and his cohorts dragged us back to this ancient brutality.
Keep weeping for jona, maybe one day you may grow up.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2017
cummando:
Investigation ongoing!!!

And people dey watch?
Cowardice or wickedness

That means next time when people see a soldier brutalizing an innocent citizen,they should give it back to the soldier.After all he is a human being.

1 soldier can not withstand 15 able young men who accost him with planks,broken bottles and block on his legs.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/soldier-beats-rider-death-car-hits-motorcycle/

These military guys are overdoing things. That was how some came and abducted , family man in my area beat up d wife and destroyed his gate. We reported to d police and they said the military has right to arrest for a civil offense.
There should be law banning the military from taking laws into their hands.
Re: Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) by josite: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2017
TO avoid being involved in this tragic ,a book will soon be made available to the public titled .The Law & Practice of Appropriate Reactions “
By Oluwasegun Ojemuyiwa Esq Master of Laws
COVER PAGE

PREFACE
As propounded by Roscoe Pound, law must continually and continuously be employed as a means of social engineering and not just a means of acquiring stupendous wealth and fame.
Lawyers must now accept their share of the blame of the chaotic era we are presently in and must leads the process that leads to the complete healing and recovery of the human society.
The aim of this book is achieved if one singular act or omission on the part of any is avoided by the reading of this book and consequently if tragic and undesirable endings to oneself and others are thereby avoided.
The inspiration to write this book comes from an incident years ago on Allen Avenue,Ikea,Lagos,Nigeria where a young Naval Officer ,newly commissioned let himself off every moral/legal restrain and shot a motorcyclist through the mouth in spite of the persistent plea of the rider, now late the collision with his highly polished car was accidental .
The consequence of that single act of indiscretion, to the young Officer, still in prison serving a lifetime sentence and to the relatives of the young cyclist killed are too many, too tragic as a brand new life, under 30 years of age just emerging into the real world now rots away in prison for a single act of indiscretion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.