Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) (620 Views)

Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / MD Faints In Court After Conviction For Subsidy Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by cheaphost: 6:55am On Feb 02, 2017
The fourth republic governor of Delta states, James Ibori has said that he will be coming back to Nigeria in a few days and will appeal his conviction while in Nigieria

He made this known in an interview recently.

Watch the video of the interview he granted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLvVWr7rkqY

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/watch-video-will-come-nigeria-appeal-conviction-ibori/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by gtin(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
And we will be waiting for ur comingwink
Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by lonelydora: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2017
We are waiting boss. I don't like Ibori because he stole, but I like him because he is the only politician who reinvested the stolen money in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by Paperwhite(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerian criminal leaders with no shame. undecided
Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by BIDOO(m): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Oga, GEJ's era is over, you will not get state pardon like DSP Alamesiegha got.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki, the National Institute for Common Sense and Factory Setting, Kuje is not that nice.

Just my simple advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Politicians are teaching us that it is ok to embezzle govt funds... And the judiciary is an accomplice to that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Well he knows the zoo nation that exists here, where children unborn already have the corrupt and tribalistic genes. He will likely be a senator for his people in 2019. Yet we all wonder why the nation is stuck in 1808

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by eightsin(m): 7:16am On Feb 02, 2017
You pleaded guilty and now you want to appeal?? Okay.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by engrMikemd(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
lawyers are waiting, food don come

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by cheaphost: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
He should just let it go.
Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2017
If he knows what's good for him, he should just let it slide.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go To Nigeria In A Few Days And Appeal My Conviction - Ibori (video) by PeaceGord: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Oga, GEJ's era is over, you will not get state pardon like DSP Alamesiegha got.

Ask Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki, the National Institute for Common Sense and Factory Setting, Kuje is not that nice.

Just my simple advice.

Ignorance is a disease.
GEJ actually pushed him out of the country.
I'd have abused you by calling you a silly asss!

But I won't.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Factional Crisis: Lawyer Withdraws From Anti-fayose’s Exco’s Suit / Rochas And I Are Inseparable -madumere Declares / Nigeria Unfolds New Vision For Niger Delta Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.