Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,681 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

He Flows In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Flows In You (752 Views)

Flows Or Wealth-Which One Works Best To Woo A Lady? / The Romance Only Flows After A Glass Or Two . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Flows In You by Lady234: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: He Flows In You by Yisrael: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2009
You have Jewish Intelligence Lady 234
Re: He Flows In You by lightwalk(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2009
So dry,
Re: He Flows In You by Godmother(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
Lady 234:

Streams of living water flow from within you. They flow into you and through you. You are a blessing to many. Daily, our Lord leads you to springs of living water and wipes away every tear. Sometimes an angel comes and shows you the river of the water of life, flowing from the throne of God and from the Lamb. And you bow down in love and humility. As you worship the Lord, He calls you to proclaim, "Whoever is thirsty let him come; and whoever wishes let him take the free gift of the Water of Life." You respond, and He is pleased. Again the call goes out, "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters." And because of who you belong to, they thirst, and they come. And your very life reminds them, "Whoever drinks the water our Lord gives him will never thirst." The water will become in him or her a spring of water welling up to eternal life. Amen. You are His beloved daughter,His beloved son, and He is well pleased. (Ref Jn 7:38, Rev 7:17, Rev 22:1, Rev 22:17, Isa 55:1!, Jn 4:14).

If what you read above touched you please do write back and testify to the Glory of our Lord Jesus Chirist(Yeshua).
Come become a Messianic Jew.
Shalom haMashiach. Lady 234

This is a wonderful post, believe me. But Im wondering where the romance is in it undecided
Re: He Flows In You by TheSly: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
Godmother:

This is a wonderful post, believe me. But Im wondering where the romance is in it undecided
Shez a newbie. . . . .Doesnt know much about how it iz here.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Valentines Day This Year - I Think This Will Suck Big Time! / So Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.