Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers (1472 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers by emmyw(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2017
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC registration notice to 2017 Batch ‘A’ prospective corps members. No date has yet been set for the commencement of online registration.

The attention of the NYSC Management has been drawn to an online post stating, inter alia, that “the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Monday 8th February to WEDNESDAY 15th February, 2017.”

We wish to warn that the statement was not issued by the NYSC Scheme and should, therefore, be disregarded.

For the avoidance of doubt, no date has yet been set for the commencement of online registration by 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corps Members.

Management will unveil the 2017 Batch ‘A’ mobilization time-table at the appropriate time through our official communication channels listed below:

i. www.nysc.gov.ng
ii. www.facebook.com/officialnysc
iii. www.twitter.com/nysc_ng
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/nysc-registration-notice/
Re: NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers by RotgakSlay(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
dy shuld fix date oh..... houz don tire mi jare
Re: NYSC Registration Notice To 2017 Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers by Laxy009(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
We all know that Mobilization and registration of 2017 nysc batch A will start soon. If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice I promise you won't regret it. This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like. This offer include getting you a good ppa.

You can reach me on 08166510965

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vital Facts And Latest Update On NYSC 2019 Registration - Must Read! / Everything You Need To Know About 2024 Batch 'A' Timetable / Pls Am In Need Of An Accomodation In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.