Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast (1010 Views)

Make Genuine Money Here For Honest People Only Pls / Best Way To Earn Airtime Or Cash To Ur Bank Acct Without Paying A Dime / Raise Money Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by qboi3000: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2017
⚡BOLT TRADE ⚡

You are welcome to ME-2-YOU! ME-2-YOU is a peer to peer (P2P) donation forum on WHATSAPP for members to help members create wealth by giving members 100% of their investment as soon as possible (ASAP)

▶•This is a how it works
You provide help (PH) minimum 10k and maximum 50K.
You get help (GH) 100% (double)
You donate to a member on the group and members donate to you, that is your donation and your 100% profit and it keeps on that way. All of this donation is made
possible within 24-48hrs

▶•ME-2-YOU benefits
No referral of DOWNLINES needed
100% profit within 24-48hrs
Members donate to each other with no central account.

▶•Requirements for members
-You must have access to MOBILE BANKING, USSD TRANSFER, INTERNET BANKING or ATM transfer.
-You must PH before you can GH, don't PH when you don't have your donation ready.
-You are advice to keep your profit and reinvest your capital after you must have been paid to avoid problems.
TO PROVIDE HELP (PH)
Write: PH/FULL NAME/PHONE NUMBER/BANK NAME & DETAILS
NOTE: Our PH/GH is in two batches
- we have two batches daily one at 12 noon and the next at 8pm depending on how many ph was dropped
- each batch contains 10 members on the list that's a daily limit of 20 everyday members.
Remember: Members who GH should endeavour to drop their testimonies, that's important please.
Here is the link
https:///0R8VOjB1NJV0ZsLJqE2XNu

Drop your whatsapp numbers for quick add up
Or add me 08065222895
Re: You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by chiomilisa(f): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by heavenson: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2017
i have developed a strategy to become Nigeria's major online platform with the capacity to go beyond nigeria. have started the experiment phase of it just still lacking the capital to continue. am hoping for those interested in investing on information media to partner with. so if you are interest pls do reach out. pluxdark@gmail.com
Re: You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by Realjerome200: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by bosuna: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: You Have Little Cash To Spare? Make Money Here And Make It Fast by tegbrum(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Gas Plant Made Easy / Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff / Another Coin In The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.