Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Another Coin In The Market. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Coin In The Market. (1010 Views)

What Is The Current Price Of "Core Coin" In Naira. / You Can Now Buy Smartphones With Pi Coin In Port Harcourt / Where To Buy SAFEMOON COIN In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Coin In The Market. by funnynation(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
https://www.aladicoin.com/ is live again. Just like bitcoin, they are kicking off on 25th of next month. Register and earn free bonus. Bonus ends on 29th.

Use funnynation as your sponsor.

https://www.aladicoin.com/
Re: Another Coin In The Market. by imagrg(m): 5:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Click on the link in my signature below for free tokens of the future biggest cryptocurrency in the world! Offer closes 31st October. So, hurry!
Re: Another Coin In The Market. by funnynation(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
imagrg:
Click on the link in my signature below for free tokens of the future biggest cryptocurrency in the world! Offer closes 31st October. So, hurry!
The website nko?
Re: Another Coin In The Market. by walezy85: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2017
its like Aladicoin had stopped new members to sign up even before 31/10/17
Re: Another Coin In The Market. by tayecrypto: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2017
ryptocurrency invesments is the only way out.,,,.check my signature nd join the group
Re: Another Coin In The Market. by Delite01(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is a ponzi in disguise. Fake coin with no white paper and road map. Shine your eyes

(1) (Reply)

Many Can't Still See That Times Have Changed!* / Kindly Share Your Experience With Imarketslive / Investors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.