Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! (3029 Views)

Benefits Of Blood Donation- Virology Institute Of Nigeria / Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday / I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by vpaymoney(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Pls I noticed since yest blood gushing outta my anus as feases Whenever I want pass out excreta. This morning again it happened. That is what I have come here to seek for possible solution to this strange thing.
Your honest advice is key to my wellbeing.

Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by mymadam(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2017
1. Have you been having a slight pain on either side of your lower abdomen (stomach things)?
2. Have you ever been told that you have an ulcer?
3. Are you the weaker sex in a homosexual relationship?
4. Some more possibilities which a good medical doctor will tell you about.

If the answer to any of these is yes, quickly see a qualified doctor in a Government-registered (private) hospital. Be honest with yourself by telling him/her the truth. No cause for alarm... yet! I wish you well. Good day.

P.S.
Please note that I am not a medical doctor.
Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by shirgles(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
It is nothing but chronic pile( Ako jedijedi) I suggest you should see a doctor first
Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by kaycexx(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
oboy viewers discretion
Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Go to the hospital as soon as possible. Tuesday night/wednesday morning i saw hell. I also experienced something as yours, just that i was stooling mucus alongside the faeces and some blood. I did not go to any hospital. What i did was to keep on taking water to replenish my lost fluid , i also popped some tetracycline and i am back to life. Mehn d pain was hell.
Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by lollmaolol(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
See a doctor, it's not a new thing , its pile .

Just see Doctor , he will probably recommend Anusol and more intake of fruits & vegetable.

It can be so hard going to the gent.
Re: I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! by malakus(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
It could be pile
You need run some tests...

How do you know if you have a hemorrhoid?
The most common signs and symptom is painless bleeding. There may be bright red blood on the outside of the stools, on the toilet paper, or dripping into the toilet. The bleeding usually is self-limiting.

click here for drugs to cure pile
https://www.nairaland.com/3439882/looking-drugs-cure-jedi-jedi

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos / Male Factor : Trying To Conceive A Child??? TTC / How Keto Nigerian Diet Can Help You Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.