Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos (3027 Views)

23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder / Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by zionb: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
beware! some moringa leaf powders are mixed with color while others are either over processed or not so hygeniec. for a pure fresh moringa oleifera leaf powder or seed please call me on 08164049343 or visit our website at: www.greenerlifeplus.com
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by ihedioramma: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
PLS WHAT IS THE WORK IN THE BODY?
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by zionb: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls for more detail about the work of moringa visit the moringa section on www.greenerlifeplus.com. thank you. uuuh and if you are a woman pls call me for details on how you can use it as an antibiotic, anti fungi or just to look good.
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by hazvat(f): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
zionb: beware! some moringa leaf powders are mixed with color while others are either over processed or not so hygeniec. for a pure fresh moringa oleifera leaf powder or seed please call me on 08164049343 or visit our website at: www.greenerlifeplus.com
you may be right o. The moriga leave powder I bought at ikeja where keke marwa stay to pick Oregun passengers last 2 month has started bringing out some ant like insect. I am very sure it is fake.
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by bodik(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
hazvat :
you may be right o. The moriga leave powder I bought at ikeja where keke marwa stay to pick Oregun passengers last 2 month has started bringing out some ant like insect. I am very sure it is fake.
You must have left it open to flies.
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by zionb: 6:20am On Feb 09, 2013
for you to get the benefits of moringa leaf, the leaf has to be 1. fresh not diseased, 2. well washed with clean and salt water to remove bacterias. 3. rinsed again with water. 4. room dried or dried under low temperature to prevent loss of nutrients. 5. dried in clean and airy place to avoid dust. allowed to dry well to avoid mould. 6. grinding should be with personal blender not public exposed blender!
IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH YOUR MORINGA THEN YOU ARE EATING FOOD POISON THAT WILL HARMFUL TO YOUR KIDNEY AND LIVER IN FUTURE. PLS BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU EAT AND WHO YOU BUY FROM!
Re: Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos by verbes002: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Shit Blood!! Blood!! Help!!!!!!!! / Sex Problem & Solution / For Real?woman Says There Is An Evil Snake Inside Her Tummy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.