Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,102 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (34027 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2017
I voted for Buhari because I wanted change. But that will not stop him from telling him the truth that he has so far performed below expectation. I doubt if I will ever vote for him.....no sentiment attached.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2017
#FEBUHARI# is now #WEYBUHARI#, #FAILBUHARI#, #FAKEBUHARI#...
Dis govt is jus embarrassing with it's hypocrisy which reeks to high heavens. After scoring political points thru it's unabated criticisms and the infamous #OccupyNigeria# protests which ironically was against a fuel subsidy removal dey eventually went ahead to remove after taking over governance, dey now want to gag d same Nigerians from criticizing or even complaining about how terrible things have become? Nigerians Ntoooooor.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by orunto27: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Is Farooq Kperogi a Fulani or Hausa man? I know that both the Emir and Buhari are Fulani s.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by masseratti: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks prof, if. PMB fails lets send him back to daura like we did to. GEJ, until we got the right person for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by miqos03: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
ok
Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerians always reacting like radioactive chemicals
Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Firefire(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
luvinhubby:
Important notice

With effect from Feb. 2 2017, fee for wailers form for new members has been increased to ₦50,000 ($100) per copy, this is due to FailedBuhari hyperinflation.

Pls bear with us.

Cc cheesy
Freeglobe
Dunkem
Lovat
Izombie
Fuckingayaya
Etc.

I have some forms at a give away price...

3 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by maronih: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Go on prof you are making senses

3 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bunch of hypocritical, self-serving paedophiles!
# I STAND WITH PROFF. FAROOQ!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Lasskeey: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin wait till Donald Trump send back more Nigerians back home na that time una eye go clear grin grin grin

ETHIOPIANS EYES DON DEY CLEAR NOW grin grin grin

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by abnsugbe: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Histrings08:
Omo... No be small thing, despite the fact that people thot I'm a fool, that I don't want progress for this nation.. I stood my ground nd told them buhari nd his minions have nothing to offer... Ama Yoruba guy nd if we're to vote again, I'll still vote for Gej

the Truth of the Matter is that No matter what GEJ does for them,Build Airport in All Northern state,Build the Best Mosque for all Muslim,they will still hate him simply Because he is an INFIDEL,he is not A MUSLIM.
We all know[including the muslim]that PMP is not doing fine which is OK Because PMP is a JIHADIST AND A CORE MUSLIM.WHAT EVER HE DOES IS OK BY THE MUSLIMS.
Are they complaningNO.Are they Happy..Yes!!!!!!!
Lets pray for Nigeria to Divide or Rather,let there be Revolution.
The Mulsim have VOWED never to be UNDER and INFIDEL.
Take it or leave it,its the Truth.
I rest my Case...#Revolution is the only way forward for Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by biggestmanhood(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
sai failbuhari

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Saintp(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
Governing a country like Nigeria is indeed the hardest job on planet earth.I'm sure we'd still have the same complaint after we might have voted PMB out in 2019. Does that mean we don't have people who can move us forward or that the system keeps changing even the perceived honorable and brilliant minds?

The issue is that Nigerians are a people who do not want to confront the truth. The first step to redemption is to acknowledge the truth even Bible says that "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" But unfortunately we don't want the truth as a nation

What is the truth? The truth is that Nigeria cannot work in this set up no matter who is President, we shall keep getting disappointed.
But since we don't want to face the truth, and make a drastic change, we will patching it hoping for a miracle some day.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Lombardi: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
The guy should have named the emir begging him to stop criticizing Buhari. I think this guy wants to feel important. He should also jump in the plane to go and protest.

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by nwosu35: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
They are all going to suffer this . . . Because when they where telling u guys u people say u needed "change" some that voted for the change has lost their jobs, some are homeless, some are even dying day by day, but my prayer is that God will never allow me and those who did not support this change to suffer this and many of their problems,. . .
If you are in support click "like" and don't suffer, but against click "share" and suffer the change.

8 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Desafiar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
Governing a country like Nigeria is indeed the hardest job on planet earth.I'm sure we'd still have the same complaint after we might have voted PMB out in 2019. Does that mean we don't have people who can move us forward or that the system keeps changing even the perceived honorable and brilliant minds?
Since birth i have never heard of good governance in Nigeria even from the past leaders.... which makes one wonder what exactly is Nigeria's problem.

Is it that we're bound to be lead by this bunch of wankers, kleptomaniacs and self centered polithiefcians?....

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by omoharry(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
they are competent hand among the 180 million Nigerians but greed and hunger will cloud voters judgement during election..they voted along religious and ethnic line without assessing if the person is competent for the job.They only think of the food stuff that is provided to them during campaign and they eventually sell their future along side with the future of their children because of some scrumps of items distributed during election..so my brother..this is our problem..we have good hands but the road to becoming a viable candidate through a political party is complicated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by potent5(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
'They' called GEJ clueless. Right now we have to invent the right adjective to describe PMB because no word exists that best describes PMB's level of misrule.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Fedayeen02: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
luvinhubby:
Important notice

With effect from Feb. 2 2017, fee for wailers form for new members has been increased to ₦50,000 ($100) per copy, this is due to FailedBuhari hyperinflation.

Pls bear with us.

Cc cheesy
Freeglobe
Dunkem
Lovat
Izombie
Fuckingayaya
Etc.

Lovat has been banned for his incessant attack on Radical islam sad

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by omoharry(f): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
masseratti:
Thanks prof, if. PMB fails lets send him back to daura like we did to. GEJ, until we got the right person for the job.
Nice one..but this time around they will work hard to explain to us how they intend to govern Nigeria through an organised debate before they can get our vote.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by omoharry(f): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
GEJ was bad but with the way things are going,it's looking like we didn't get it right still.The problem now is how do we get it right?By voting a neutral party?
I think so.

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Lasskeey: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Babysheart(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I wish this hunger would just be harsh on those who voted this retard in and lenient on those who didn't.

but it won't.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Herrmes: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians love complaining, you made your bed, you'll have to learn to lie on it.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
The thing with people is that, they can be easily swayed by words and not see facts for what they are. Sad but....

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by Plus234(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
is very obvious that the so called Prof. Farooq Kperogi was been paid by pdp
Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
izombie:
you forgot the worst of them all, dropshot or passingshot. Dat guy own zombeism don pass 100 raised to power 1000.

There are zombies, and there are paid agents; he falls into the latter group. Conscience on sale to highest bidder.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by tete7000(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Give this man the title of: PRESIDENT GENERAL, WAILERS' ASSOCIATION of NIGERIA AND THOSE IN DIASPORA.

By the way where is Femi Adeshina to reply him? Or is he one of those who have been begging him to stop criticising his pay-master? Awon oloshi, oniro, onirandanrandan. Ile ti a f'ito mo, awon agba ni iri l'oma wo. That's the case of APC. However noble the intentions are, don't build on quicksand of lies. In time, everything will fall apart. APC doesn't need opposition, their lies oppose them everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by luvinhubby(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Firefire:

I have some forms at a give away price...

The directive is from national headquaters, we are trying to avoid turncoats.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by gidjah(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
a negative and disastrous one we are going through now, what a world, who did offend as a nation , what's our offense?, Lord please come down and manifest your power , we really need such now, fathers can no more keep up with home keeping again o, the salaries are getting daily insufficient, the daily laborers ain't making it again, Please help US Lord .

1 Like

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by freeze001(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Henrypraise:
dis prof is making me still av hope in d Nigeria dream, he chooses to see beyond religion, tribe n distance n stood for d truth, even calling out his emir on social media... dats a patriot.

I am suspecting dat soonest he may stop talking or him or any of his friends/ relation will be given a govt appointment or he may as well be labelled ipob, or accused of being a conduit dat channeled 700billion dollars for d last administration....

#warristandwit2face

Sarrki...come and see what being a patriot entails, not spewing forth sycophancy and claiming patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React by bart10: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:

It's not so hard if you understand the dynamics of leadership. We've just been unlucky to have incompetent, inept, insincere and corrupt leaders. The current leadership under PMB is the poster boy for "failed leadership". tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.