Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" (10715 Views)

Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by guideman: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Some politicians can be shameless. All the transformers she distributed during her stay at the national assembly as part of her constituency projects never worked for one day. They were all disused, obsolete and repainted. These transformers are currently parked at the museums of these communities that got them. Senator Nkechi Nworgu should quietly enjoy her stay in her new found love and leave our governor alone. Abia can never be a failed state. Her likes that have failed their families and the people, should bury their heads in shame. Abians refused to trade her senatorial seat for a governorship seat because that seat was never her property. While she is free to jump from one political party to another, let's join hands and build Abia state.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by osusuallstars: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
good defence and facts and records clearly stated and seen. Nkechi Nwaogu to me is politically dead, 16 whole years wasted. She is the main reason why non indigenes in Aba regards Ngwa politicians AS unserious, always looking for the juicy side. i remember that kamalu street then, then. It was hell plying that road. But today its one of those roads found in UK AND JAPAN.SHE SHOULD JUST SHUT HER MOUTH.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by guychidile: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
God will judge you all.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by Fyno: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
NKECHI was the worst senator Abia ever produced. His senatorial district is the worst in terms of infrastructural decay,She was hated by the people and never won elections, always rigging herself in through PDP.

Defecting to APC is always expected but turning back to criticize PDP shows that all CRIMINALS IN PDP ARE NOW IN APC and that is why they want to turn Nigeria into a one party state.

NKECHI, if PDP failed Abia, that means you failed Abia too,I knew Kamalu street and how bad it was before Okezie ikpezu constructed it ,this street leads to your mansion.

I never liked PDP in Abia but Nkechi was among one of the worst products of the bad PDP created by OUK, defecting to APC with OUK should tell the type of men in APC!
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by dave4rella(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sen. Nkechi was right, pdp messed up abia state, on the other hand, she waz part of them... So should be calm doing what they know how to do best
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by lilyheaven: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
Let's keep blasting and counterblasting
People are just looking for previous fault to blast, everybody blasting. Like say that na dy solution.
Let the blasting continue.

1 Like

Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by hisgrace090: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
She said the truth.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by brexit: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
hisgrace090:
She said the truth.
Truth in deed because nothing is happening in the state,can anyone say this to Lagos,Anambra,Rivers etc
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by Sweetrolly(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
stupid Political Harlot
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by cupidhero(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nkechi Nwogu is a very big fool. The idiot brought no tangible development to Abia state.
Make thunder fire her 66 times.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by BiafranPrince: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
lalasticlala:
Nonsense!! What did she do when she was Abia PDP Senator? I knw Ochendo was a failure, but this woman was a senator under Ex Governor Orji. She was part of the PDP System, but now criticizing them bcs she defected. Shame On you woman!

Lala ur head dey there, I know that woman, I detest her, did nothing in 12 years for her state in National Assembly, shame on Nkechi Nwogu....shame on T.A Orji....shame on Abaribe.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by tectonotimes: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is glaring that the Senator is only interested in enriching herself. She does not give a Bleep about the masses.
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by julioralph(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
na which one kon be political jumpologist again grin grin
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by 400billionman: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
A pensioner told me that the last time Abia paid pensions was in July 2016.
So Abia wants pensioners to die.
I don't blame Senator Nwogu over her comments..
Re: Abia Govt Blasts Nkechi Nwaogu Who Called Abia "A Failed State Under PDP" by loopmangoat(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nkechi nwogu is a shame let woman
Ikpeazu forgot to tell the world how she sleeps around with young men in abuja
She even bought cars for some of them
Shameless harlot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2018 – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.