Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried (10716 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by adenigga(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2021
The Inspector General of Police (I-G), Mr Usman Baba, has given an assurance that he has no plan to resuscitate the disbanded Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS).
The Force Public Relations Officer (FPRO), Mr Frank Mba, conveyed the IGP’s assurance in a statement, on Thursday, in Abuja.

Mba said the clarification followed reports making the rounds both online and offline that the IGP had ordered the re-instatement of the disbanded SARS.

“The Force wishes to emphasise that there is no plan whatsoever to bring back the disbanded SARS. SARS is gone for good and will not resurrect under any guise whatsoever,” he said.

He said that the Nigeria Police had re-organised the operational structure of the squad to fill the vacuum created by its disbandment, as the leadership of the Force remained focused on efforts at deepening reforms within the Force.

Mba said the idea was to bequeath Nigerians, a Police Force that would be more effective, efficient, technology driven, humane and rule of law compliant.
The FPRO urged the public to disregard the report, saying that it was deliberately intended to misinform the public.
Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/SARS-dead-and-buried-IGP-Alkali-Baba

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by monarck: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Once they come out to deny it then know it's confirmation.

6 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2021
You end sars but other police men are busy extorting motorists. If you pass through onitsha-Asaba expressway regularly you will discover that the traffic always experienced there is caused by police men collecting #200 from motorist.

36 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by vedaxcool(m): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Once again sir werey reporters lied without caution.

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by sweetonugbu: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Conflicting news,which should we believe?.
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by funshint(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2021
If they say SARS is dead what about the new SRS we have on our street. Behaving no different from the disbanded SARS. Those guys have been obtaing perceived yahoo boys on the street like kidnappers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Baawaa(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2021
You are deceiving yourself not Nigerians
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by mastertek: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2021
No

Sars has been reintegrate into EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Better
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
List of things that dead and buried

1 SARS

2 2023 Northern presidential ambition

3 Fulani rule in Nigeria

4 open grazing in the south

If you think otherwise, go back head for transformer

13 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Useless man with shape of a baco super sag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Kingpele(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Matters arising
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Lalami3232(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
This news give me small joy, though I know say those former SARS members still dey another unit. Dem no even investigate anything about the previous SARS crimes, this con3 don tire person. Who get money to leave this con3 and he still dey here, then know say na you be ur own village people.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again: "The day wey I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go *********"

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Mossadd: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Better
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by NapoleonHill: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Whenever I see Sowore's media report a news, I laugh and conclude it's fake news until other reputable media outlet reports it. Sahara is fake news.

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by sotomayor: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
sars is still very much around, they call themselves anticultism

3 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Finnese001: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Jh0wsef(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by dex4sure: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Before nko, Are you thinking of bringing it back?

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by robinso01(m): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2021
What has been the difference between the police when there's Sars and when there's no Sars? Removing Sars still doesn't curb the police atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by YourhealthNG2(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Dejidigital742(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
If anyone needs a content writer, SEO friendly articles and original content, let me know, I'm available.
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Nadaken: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Mba did your Fulani superior give you authority to say what you saying with confidence?
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Sonnobax15(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
But how come none of us was invited to it's burial ceremony tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by dyera(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2021
This big belly inspector general of police.

Meanwhile former SARS operatives were transferred to DSS and later used to form the secret UGM unit that doesn't exist in record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2021
What Sowore and Saharareporters are doing is not journalism.
Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by Ushman333: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigerian Police please stop listening to Ipobians, their propaganda arm online always smears the image and reputation of our police and army, they hate Nigeria and want to make it a lawless state, ignore them, we the Nigerian youths appreciate our police and army.
Nairaland and Facebook is filled with evil ipob foot soldiers spreading lies and propanganda. Nigerians beware Ipobians hate you, their plan is to kill us all, we must destroy them first.

1 Like

Re: Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried by adesegun121(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: PDP's 16 Years Privatisation Was For Atiku’s Pocket (Video) / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government / Akin Abayomi Inaugurates Traditional Medicine Board Research Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.