Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

(Video)Chris Brown Admits He’s A Stalker – What He Said Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (Video)Chris Brown Admits He’s A Stalker – What He Said Will Shock You (451 Views)

See What Mercy Said Will Happen To Those Men Sending Her Messages / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet / Rahama Sadau Has A Stalker On Her Tail [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Video)Chris Brown Admits He’s A Stalker – What He Said Will Shock You by amakoro(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Chris Brown has admitted to being a stalker in a very strange Instagram post that has since been deleted.

In the Instagram video that was posted to his page, the 27-year-old rapper mockingly addressed women that ‘complain’ about men being in love and stalkers. He then brazenly admitted that he was one of those guys.
He said: ‘If I love you bitch, ain’t nobody gonna have you.’

‘I’m gonna make you miserable. I’m gonna chase that n**** out. I’m gonna chase yo ass around.’
Chris’s last girlfriend actress Karrueche Tran split up with him in 2015 after she found out that someone had had a child by him.

The controversial rapper, who seems to still have one eye on Karrueche’s social media feed, allegedly threatened to fight rapper Soulja Boy after he liked one of her pictures on Instagram.

See video here>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/02/chris-brown-admits-hes-stalker-what-he-said-will-shock-you.html

1 Like

Re: (Video)Chris Brown Admits He’s A Stalker – What He Said Will Shock You by Horlufemi(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2017
I'm still waiting to be sorted like shocked

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Caught & Drag Away By Police After Trying To Dupe A Guy 10m / Charly Boy Sets To Stage Another Protest Today / Full List Of Gospel And Other Grammy 2017 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.