Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy (31552 Views)

Ada Slim Blasts Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Over Joke About Women Raped By Abuja / Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her / Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by SuperBlack: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Linda Ikeji built a heaven on Earth in Lagos and still miss her little and only sister's Traditional Marriage. Nigerian Celebs are useless. Apart of Tuface.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Fedayeen02: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Naija celebs wont help the masses now to donate for their kidney transplant when it fails them

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Qyubee(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
#mumuppl #yeyebrities

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by georgee(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
What is celebrity..na una make dem celebrity. How many of them i shun when i dey school dt time for UNILAG. Imagine, me dey follow one yeye so called celebrity for social media. Person wey no knw capital of Nigeria. I no fit. i big pass that kin nonsense thing. undecided
IStandWith2Face

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Qyubee(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
#mumuppl #yeyebrities
Abeg who beyonce preg ever help.
Smh 4 us blacks!
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by tolexy007(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2017
tolexy123:
God punish their dumbass walai. stupid pple

and thunder their left eye grin grin grin

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by ayindejimmy(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nice one! Where is dbanj and co. If we don't see them support or protest on that day let us stop attending their shows! Rubbish! angry

Oga!

Na by force to protest?
If they don't want to, leave them alone.

After all some didn't agree to protest the subsidy scam.

Those of us that'll protest will protest
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by TARABA911(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2017
The answer is this Beyonce pregnancy get certificate unlike one who get 7 children without certificate I Stand with muhammadu Buhari Sai kayi don kan babarsu
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Youngdream1: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2017
ritababe:

fake people living fake life and when something goes wrong they will start begging the public for donations.

That's why i only follow few of them on social media.
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by freeman105: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2017
If you need a qualified home lesson teacher in Abuja please call:08139315254
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by SalomonKane: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
It's simple, it's a case of misplaced priority. I wonder how Beyonce's pregnancy will affect the lives of their family and even their personal life.
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Media Personality, Ada Slim, has took to her IG account to express her opinion on the National protest led by Tuface. Ada was of the opinion that most Nigerian celebs chose to share the pregnancy news of Beyonce while ignoring to share the national protest slated for 6th of this month, to be led by music icon, Tuface. See what she shared on IG below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-4yEjlcY2/?taken-by=adaslimshow

[img]http://3.bp..com/-aIQhgVBKAbs/WJLemqbst5I/AAAAAAADaZc/IHyo6v5DxfIyhevpoBTI2ms3dOjn92n-wCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

who shares same sentiment?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/media-personality-blasts-celebs-for.html

lalasticlala

It's easy, the musicians are only concerned about themselves, and only themselves. Just like the politicians.
A musician who hasn't made it, nor gotten endorsements, remains loyal, humble and of course focused as regarding the state of people's thoughts. But when they have made the cash, gotten the endorsements and all sorts, they don't care. To them, WHO DA HELL ARE THEY. The people they are protesting against are the same persons who give them some of these endorsements, so why should they protest? They are like our politicians, they beg you to vote for them, they cry, they go on their knees, they bribe, and when they are there, they forget the so called person. But we must thrive. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by megamank(m): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2017
THEY DONT CARE A BIT ABOUT THE NATION BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE SO MUCH MONEY...........THATS THE MIND SET OF ALMOST ALL RICH NIGERIANS.....THEY NEVER CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY HAVE ALL WHAT IT TAKES TO EAT THREE SQUARE MEALS EVEN IF 1 DOLLAR IS 10,000 NAIRA
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Awoo88: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2017
The funny thing is when the start gaining momentum and becomes a success, you almost all of them trying to share in it
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by tolexy123: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2017
tolexy007:

and thunder their left eye grin grin grin
You are on point
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by chara019: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Wetin Nigeria celebrities know?always ,wanting to feel among...
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Celebrities my foot!
I don't have an iota of respect for most of those opportuned crooks!
# I STAND WITH 2BABA!
# shame on fools!
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by HomeOfMe(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
They are nothing but hypocrites and a bunch of wanna-be.
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Limitless72(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2017
I thought they always cried ONE NIGERIA..how come they're detesting this peaceful protest of nigerians welfare..Yeye dey smell
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by nwosu35: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2017
U talk sense small Sha. .
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2017
And when most of these shameless yeyebrities fall sick, they run to common nigerians for help!
Bunch of irresponsible dumskulls!
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Nbote(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Most of dem are jus bunch of broke ass cowards who are seeking relevance where dey can't get any. For the morons blasting 2face and claiming he was paid to protest, d ones dat performed in Ojota and other parts of the country in 2012 did so for free too abi or wasn't it d APC who sponsored and led those protests and for a gud reason so but ironically d same APC went ahead and removed d same subsidy dey protested against. Are we not living under harsh economic realities and complaining everyday about it? Or are we also being paid to complain about the state of things in d country?

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Doctor0071(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nice one! Where is dbanj and co. If we don't see them support or protest on that day let us stop attending their shows! Rubbish! angry
true talk bros i that, feb14 is coming and no money
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Doctor0071(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
well say bros FEB14 is coming all them go get show when pple go get money go there, well some mumu go go rob just to see star, me self na star
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by teeono64: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
God bless you jarre.
I also often here people ask the question, 2Face want to protest. Then what will change? and my response is "Do YOU HAVE A BETTER SUGGESTION ON WHAT WE SHOULD DO??" then, they become mute again. why frustrate peoples effort if you don't have a better solution to the Pandemic socio-economic Quandary we find ourselves in as a nation.
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by thunderbabs: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
If you see everyone more interested in happenings outside of Nigeria, its to tell you that most Nigerians are citizens of other countries of interest while still living here in Nigeria.

Majority of us ve lost hope in the crop of recycled old men who continue to make life unbearable for the Youths and the masses as a whole. Buhari is ruling as a dictator who ve NO true understanding of economics and, even democracy.

Being acting exactly like our grandmothers who you give money to feed well buh will rather save the monies in their piggy banks and be taking solid pap instead --- Buhari illustrated

Thus, i am a citizen of America.

More interested in the rookie at the helm of affairs at the white house.

As for Nigeria, until all the oldies and behind the scene godfathers ve bin taken care of.....However,

#istandwith2baba
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by sukar886: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
true talk....#istandwith2baba
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Bunchersstab(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin cool grin Naija celebs are "wannabe "

#ShameOnThem
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by mikejegede(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigeria celebs can Bleep up..wetin consyn una and Beyonce now..
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Donsimple(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
2Baba always on point one love man 1 naija #istandwith2face
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
I don't even follow them, who are they. yeye people. I even wonder people that follow them. Bleep Nigerian celebs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Dumped By Famous Nollywood Clique / Rumour Of Ambode Buying Mercy Aigbe A House Trends On Twitter / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.