Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest (51923 Views)

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by gentlejay007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
tk4rd:
Klint Da Drunk's Wife Wrote On Facebook About Tuface's Protest.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4821226_screenshot20170202114024_png8a9d70356a0b6f93866b150c0d64c596

Lilien Klint-Igwemba.
I am a fan of GEJ because he was a Democrat and pushed for peace and Unity but I was angry with him when the fuel price was increased without taking into consideration the masses and the way it was introduced without informing people. I condemned the move and protested against the price hike. I was not happy with him because it was a failing of the government to respond to the needs of the people and cushion the effect of rampant poverty.
The occupy Nigeria movement humiliated the government and made Gej reduce the price. Although it didn't go back to 65 Naira but our voices and activities against an unpopular decision made the government listen. That's what protest can do. I did not sit back because I was a massive GEJ fan or friend of Pdp rather it was my duty to whip the government back to shape to fulfill it's promise to the people and stop impoverishing them. That is what citizens must do to make their leaders accountable whether you support them or not. Government officials derive their powers from the people and it's the people that would force them to conform.
Now another occupy Nigeria is in front of us with the 2face backed rally on February 6th. With GEJ it was about the fuel hike and corruption in high places. With Buhari I don't even know where to start. Is it the hypocrisy of his anti corruption crusade or the lack of foresight on how to move the country forward? Is it the prevailing hunger killing everybody or a government that continues to destroy the economy but satisfies itself with blames and excuses? Buhari's economic sins are endless and it's making Gej's occupy Nigeria look like child's play.
This February 6th rally is long over due and if you are a true patriot it's necessary to come out enmass to let your voices be heard. It matters not if you are a Pdp or Apc supporter. Your wallet and stomach knows no party. Your generator and car fuel tank knows no party. Your kitchen gas or stove knows no party. The forex exchange that did not pass N215 since 1960 but has shot up to N500 in 18months under Buhari knows no party. It affects all of us whether yoruba, Ibo, hausa, ijaw, urhobo, fulani, efik etc.
The more you keep quiet and support a government that does not care the more the economy weakens because Buhari has not seen the anger and hunger affecting us. He increased fuel to 145 from 97 Naira but we kept quiet. Price of diesel has shot up 200% but we kept quiet. Forex increased from 215 to 300 but we kept quiet. It increased from 300 to 400 but we kept quiet. It has increased to 500 but some people are still saying I stand with Buhari. At what point in time would you sit down with Buhari? Is it when your family is starving and you are begging for crumbs with the forex at 1000 to a dollar? Right now the economy is stagnant but no reprieve anywhere.
Cost of living has increased but salaries have remained the same. If you run a business your cost of maintaining that business has increased 1000% fold but you are generating the same 2015 income or less. If you are working for a company, you work harder but your salary has remained the same since 2015 but your daily expenses has shot up 1000%. Where we put on this earth to suffer and stagnate or to move forward? Let's not talk about the millions that have been sacked because Oga cannot pay salaries or bills anymore. Has Buhari thought of how these people are surviving without any help or assistance? That's why people had to run to MMM to survive. If there was progress economically would millions of people throw their savings into it. This government does not give a rat ass about anybody. You are on your own.
Remember you control the government not the other way around. I support the 2face backed rally. You should also do that too so as to protect your family from impending doom and starvation.
# istandwith2baba
[url=https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212995259935422&id=1209578497&refid=17&_ft_=og_action_id.10212995260015424%3Atop_level_post_id.10212995259935422%3Atl_objid.10212995259935422%3Athid.1209578497%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1488355199%3A-4194990883816188207] SOURCE HERE [/url]

I stand with 2baba!
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Handsomecole(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I campaigned vigourously for Buhari, but this is not the Buhari I voted for. The facts are so real in the write up. So on point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by ifedhayor90(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
am motivated how I wish am in Lagos rite nw and not ebonyi well I will my own online #Istandwith2baba

3 Likes

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Orikinla1: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
I just laugh when I see stuff like this. the signs were all there, no certificate, running frm debate. even the oldies that experienced his rule before warned but zombies shut their ears to reason, now they open their mouth for hunger.
I wouldnt protest I would watch in hd as some top political dogs stir the ever foolish masses to their favor once again, behind the guise of celebrities that don't know 1 about politics.

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Akainzo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
casttlebarbz:
this is a wow
#AMAZINGFACTS...

yet some gullible ones says dey stand with buhari, most are jobless and hoples but sentiments based on religion and tribalism wont allow them reason

Such an amazing fact! Isn't it funny that as at that time one person could say the Foreign Exchange that never passed 120 was now 250!
For those that didn't know, the exchange rate started form 0.65!

Yes, there was a time when the American Dollar was Sixty-Five Kobo (N0.65).

1 Like

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by ayusco85(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
If you think that Nigeria will be good without protesting then u are sick. If we were conscious about holding our leaders accountable ever since the beginning of democracy in Nigeria, we would ve been in a better place

2 Likes

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by fpeter(f): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
The amazing thing with Nigeria is that it's even the poor folks that are against the protest.

6 Likes

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by ba7man(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
casttlebarbz:
this is a wow
#AMAZINGFACTS...

yet some gullible ones says dey stand with buhari, most are jobless and hoples but sentiments based on religion and tribalism wont allow them reason
Do you even know what determines the exchange rate of a currency?

People like you will continually suffer because you don't even know its cause.

1 Like

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by casttlebarbz(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:
Do you even know what determines the exchange rate of a currency?

People like you will continually suffer because you don't even know its cause.
pls enlighten me a bit and i wil start my findings from there...thanks
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by somehowpenis(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
With buhari I don't even know where to start grin grin.. this comment had me dying. The man is a complete failure

2 Likes

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Mudley313: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Orikinla1 post=53382349][/quote]

Are you not ashamed that person with the kain pathetic WAEC result you posted above plus no college education is the one ruling you, he-goat

Bush Jnr that was considered incompetent attended Yale and even Donald Trump graduated with a degree in Economics

Make una continue to dey suffer go, Anuofia
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gbam @ mrs klint!
The demonic nomad n cohorts must rot in hell!
#istandwith2face!
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by michoim(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
You are shameless, dumb and silly 'patriot'.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by brixton: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thank you Mrs Klint.

Beauty and brains!
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by jajajaja828: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwith2baba. The so called prof. that said 2baba is an illiterate has already lost focus. Nigeria gutter Professor. 2baba carry on, u have already written your name in Gold. You went to Lisbon, Portugal and conquer. Where has the gutter professor conquer. 2baba, God shall see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Eastwest: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
so unfortunate that those who are singing #istandwithbuhari are those born post 1983. we warned them but they said we are wailers. see who the lament now. $ is just N505 and you are wailing wait till it becomes N1000 by december, 2017. welcome to the country built on lies and deceit.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by berrystunn(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess*.

*THANKS*
Forward as received

3 Likes

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by eikenberry(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
I want to see post like this from men and women of high esteem in this country...
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Klint, e don tey
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by dondavinchi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am waiting for that big headed amala eating big nose called Don Jazzy. The way he campaigned for this government,none would think it was borne out of patriotism. Now we know he was just trying to justify his pay.
u nor well o c discription

1 Like

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Akainzo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Eastwest:
so unfortunate that those who are singing #istandwithbuhari are those born post 1983. we warned them but they said we are wailers. see who the lament now. $ is just N505 and you are wailing wait till it becomes N1000 by december, 2017. welcome to the country built on lies and deceit.

How much was the dollar in 2007, was it 205?
How much was the dollar in 1983, was it 205?

If you don't know whey it went from whatever it was to the 2015, you'd know why it went from 205 to 505. Education acquired from school is of no use once you can't apply it in real life. Each one of you at the minimum did Economics in secondary school and were taught the laws of demand and supply ( that is what they refer to as market forces today! ) and how it determines price.

But if it is fashionable to be blame it on the lack of university education, then whatever makes you sleep better.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Pearly255(f): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Me, my family and friends #Standwith2baba.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by fkj950ax(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
I love her yellow outfit.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by yankeedude(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
A long while that have seen a beautiful chick write intelligently. Beauty with brain on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Fitz22(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
#onevoicenigeria#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by gsogbu(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival fa. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Toothpaste is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za army is waiting for him.
God bless Nigeria
Copied
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by EDSONSMITH(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice one, Mrs. Klint
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Jayuba(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow. This is the kind of woman i want to marry. Woman that can bring out facts like this. Not all this girls that only think about how to snap the next selfie.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by Pearly255(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Me, my family and friends #Standwith2baba. Lovely one Mrs Klint. #BeautyWithBrains.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by yedidiah(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Are those eyes real or fixed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Charly Boy Proposes To His Wife, Lady D, Again After 45 Years Of Marriage / Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.