Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Desire A Positive Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Desire A Positive Change (470 Views)

Food For Thought To Make A Positive Change / Desire A Positive Change (part 3) / Desire A Positive Change (part Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desire A Positive Change by Earthkumy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
DESIRE A POSITIVE CHANGE
Someone wrote me last Sunday to write on the topic “DESIRE A POSITIVE CHANGE”. Is one of my favorite topics and well preached around the world but poorly implemented in average Christian life. I pray the Holy Spirit gives me the enablement to write according to his heart desires in JESUS NAME.
Desires either negative or positive is a product of our heart condition, our heart condition is a product of the spirit that’s in us and around us, and the spirit that is in us is a product of the word that is in us. Someone may say why the word; how come the word, Christianity is a product of the word and the word controls the spirit and the spirit the physical. In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, John 1:1. If the above word is in you, the desire that will be inside of you will be positive, that’s why is called the light, it shines in your heart and every negativity will park up and go. That why many ministers who knows the importance of the word will tell you to keep saying it, because when you keep saying it, it will silence the negative desires that was already in your heart
Negative mindset is as a result of attack of demons in other to pollute our spirit and possess our body. The devil put pressure in our heart; if we are not able to silence the demon voices, our mind will undertake negative dimension, there by silencing every, positive creativity one maybe interested in. When I started hearing from God I was having problem with sexual desires, I prayed and fasted for God to take it away from me, but the more I pray the stronger it becomes. I started begging God every chance I got to take it away, but it was unable to take effect. One day on my way to work I was begging God as usual to take them away from me, there and then He spoke and said “I have given you the power to cast it away” immediately I said in the name of Jesus, you sexual desire get away from me. It was I moment of peace, the whole thought seized. Before I could get to work it came back again and I rebuke it like before, since then I became boss of my desires through the power of Christ which is complete in me.
The word in our mouth and in our heart is more effective than money and any other thing we can think off, they produce faith; they affect our desires and form our future. If we want to maintain positive desire we have to stay away from negative people, those who always complain are not our friends they are mind polluters. Those who always talk about what they can’t do or those who talks down on other people are our worst enemy. A demon is contagious and so is Spirit of God, the type of people we make our friends comes with what is inside of them. Make spirit filled Christians your friend in no time the Holy Spirit will become your friend.
When you get hold of the word of God keep saying it until your mind starts believing and it will become reality. When you plan what you want your future to be, keep saying it and it will be produced by the power of the word.
May the Lord God give you divine spiritual and physical increase In Jesus name, Amen!
MEN AFTER GOD’S HEART
Prayer line: 08086423186
Re: Desire A Positive Change by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided only few people will read this long message jae. I couldnt finish it gan.......you still spike my heart.....weldone sir )8
Re: Desire A Positive Change by Earthkumy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
wiztobet:
undecided only few people will read this long message jae. I couldnt finish it gan.......you still spike my heart.....weldone sir )8
God bless you
Re: Desire A Positive Change by Earthkumy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Desire A Positive Change by Earthkumy(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Exposed After Using Chemicals To Perform Miracle (video) / Can Going To Church Take Some Body To Heaven? / Christians ,who Is The Saviour - God Or Jesus Christ ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.