Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) (23829 Views)

Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by IamChuzzy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Wih3BcozgLU/WJMzyTkF4iI/AAAAAAAAE_s/tVcKENmNMf4_yTaTI65lZPh3RQB23m5cQCLcB/s1600/Adebisi.jpg[/img]

Three year old Oluwasemilore Adebiyi pictured above, has been kidnapped by her mother's apprentice identified as Grace John from Benue state at her mother's shop located at Number 1 James Oyedele street off Temidire road Moshalashi Alagbado area of Lagos state on Saturday January 28th.

Narrating how she was kidnapped, her father, Adebiyi Olawunmi Festus, said Grace had resumed as an apprentice at his wife, Tobiloba Adebiyi's bead and hat making shop last week, Monday, January 23rd. She was asked to provide a guarantor as well as a passport for documentation but the apprentice kept giving excuses.

"On that Saturday January 28th, she told my wife that she wanted to go and buy gala and my daughter pleaded with her mum that she wanted to follow Aunty Grace. The mother permitted her to go. Minutes after Grace and the little girl failed to return, my wife started looking for her. She saw them on the road with one guy who she thought was Grace's brother/guarantor and that they were coming to her shop to fill her guarantors form. When they did not return, she went back to the place where she had earlier seen them but couldn't find them again. She started calling Grace's number who would pick up and drop immediately until she switched off her phone"

The little girls mother, Tobilola, said she had previously taken a photo of Grace with her phone but after the incident, she couldn't find the photo again. Apparently, Grace had deleted the photo as she planned to kidnap the little girl.

The matter has been reported at the Alagbado police station. Anyone with any useful information should contact her parents on 08028521316 or report to the nearest police station.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/apprentice-kidnaps-her-bosss-three-year.html
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by IamChuzzy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by obamabinladen(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Mologi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
person cannot k..... in Nigeria again...

jejely....visit...

NAIJALIQUORS.COM for fresh liquors update

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
things dey happen o
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by emvico(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
IsOkey. Man Must WacK smiley
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
She actually saw them before her daughter was whisked away but She didn't go and grab her. What a careless mother
She should never allowed her daughter go with a newly hired staff.
I hope the little girl is found unharmed

7 Likes

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by emeijeh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
NCAN reporting live from Benin city, the Edo state capital

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by durubrian(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
This Na correct end-time apprentice

But

If the mother was a nairalander, she'd have posted this on the day the girl was kidnapped, before she is used for money rituals or sold and the mother would have read stories of other people and learnt not to trust a new apprentice with her baby.

In conclusion, the woman is careless sha
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Samanza89: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
God will certainly bring that innocent girl back....

She didn't commit any crime....

The apprentice will know no peace until the little girl returns...

I join camp with the host of heaven to declare...

But for the time being!!!!......
#istandwith2baba....
#istandwith2baba....

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by slurryeye: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Life imprisonment awaits you, and if anything happens to that innocent girl, death sentence awaits you. Stupid apprentice! angry

9 Likes

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by lovelyjay: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thats y i dont have a maid .this life sef.i pray GOD keeps the girl safe chai

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by permsec: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Such a Beautiful baby girl!

Bia househelp, touch that girl and ur generation shall know no peace.
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP to you, hope u knw d new Law Ambode just sign into Law?
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Diekola17(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by engrjosefz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
When Abode just finished the bill on such crime. let's see

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by megareal: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
I pray the find the little girl unharmed. I think the mum was careless. You don't trust acquaintances with your child that easily

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by blackolade: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Huh!
Apprentice, bring her back ooh
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by ModeEbo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Very bad... Apprentice I pray u are Apprehended...
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Kidnapping is now big business in Nigeria.
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by onadana: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
embarassedSTUPID PARENTS. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU PEOPLE FOR YOUR FOOLISHNESS IF THAT CHILD DOES NOT RETURN.
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Death penalty awaiting someone. grin
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by SNIPER123: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
embarassed
If i talk now shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by Smartjohns(m): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
NubiLove:
Another PONZI scheme?... SEUN please like these deserve ban.

Not a ponzi scheme it a refer to earn scheme, check it out.
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by dpete1: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
The thunder wey go fire this housemaid abi na apprentice ehn,dem never recruit am for NDA

How come the woman trusted her child with a person that just came to sign??
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by sirusX(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
IamChuzzy:
The little girls mother, Tobilola, said she had previously taken a photo of Grace with her phone but after the incident, she couldn't find the photo again. Apparently, Grace had deleted the photo as she planned to kidnap the little girl.
I hope the police force is familiar with recovery options for various media such as pictures...as the photo can still be recovered from the phone despite deleting it
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by magicminister: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
HOW CAN A MOTHER BE THIS CARELESS IN 2017? IT BAFFLES ME THE NUMBEE OF THINGS PEOPLE TAKE FOR GRANTED!!
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by nabegibeg: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
You want to test ambode's law on kidnapping abi
Devil is using u
Re: Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured) by jamalnation(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
People wicked oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jailed for Fraud After Promising To Use His 'Spiritual Powers' To Double N9M / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.